Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 03:22 AM        Take it or leave it philosophy
Criticism? Meh. Like anyone cares what you think about the way each one of us lives our life.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 03:30 AM       
Music

When I was in high school, you had to pick a side. Heavy metal was mine. I was born is 70 so you do the math. We battled with the New Wavers. There was Punk kids, but I missed out on that whole thing back then. Jackson pop came a little later. The Philo I'm baking in your oven right now is tasty my young ones.

I hated everything not metal. Now that it's 2008 I am allowed to look back on New Wave and enjoy the subtle qualities that have open the flood gates to techno. I can also be down with goth because Bauhaus and Cure are of my time sphere. I am able to enjoy that which was forbidden in fear of not having sex.

I SAY UNTO THEE

You will find enjoyment of the things you trashed in your later years. Use that as a tool to get more sex somehow.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 12:13 PM       
Have you been drinking?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 12:32 PM       
Heavily
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 07:52 PM       
"See it, do you believe it, you can take it, or leave it. Take you on a rockin stroll, dig yourself a deeper hole. Lookin high but feelin low, pray to God to save your soul.

Too fast livin on the edge don't wanna die before my time. But 12 beers later . . . I'm a terminator. Hey! Hey!"

Old DKM still holds true.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 06:11 PM       
Quote:
You will find enjoyment of the things you trashed in your later years.
I'll keep that in mind if Twilight's still around when I'm 30.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 02:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Criticism? Meh. Like anyone cares what you think about the way each one of us lives our life.
Leave it.

Taking criticism is a lost art - our pussy generation thinks we're so perfect, how dare someone have the audacity to criticize us. Just as a stone can sharpen a sword, so can one man sharpen another. Take criticism, and say thank you - you'll be the better for it.

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 03:52 PM       
I used to think you were a Jello Biafra fan, but now I think you're just a Texan.
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 04:04 PM       
Quote:
I used to think you were a Jello Biafra fan, but now I think you're just a Texan.
I don't know what that says about me, but I did used to live in Texas

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 04:06 PM       
Hehe. USA! USA!
Archduke Tips is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 08:06 PM       
That's one philosophy I can agree with....

It's not a drinking problem because I have no problem drinking.

Quote:
Heavily
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 08:20 PM       
If it moves, fuck it.
Archduke Tips is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 11:20 PM       
If you can't beat a dog mentally, beat it physically.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 01:11 AM       

"I have a new philosophy. I'm only going to dread one day at a time."
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 08:51 AM       
If you can't eat it or fuck it......Then KILL it!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 09:22 PM       
followed by step #2 and then step #1