FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Forum Virgin
anitha cherian is probably a spambot
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 05:30 PM        penis is beautiful
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_Maniac View Post
This is SO a guy trying to be flirted with
JJ_ Maniac I am a girl with a storg decision no body can't change my decision that penis looks beautiful and vagina ugly it is a reality.don't get angry if somebody tells you this truth. so be happy.
Sapper Whacker
JJ_Maniac is probably a spambot
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 05:36 PM       
You have a "Storg" decision, you say? Can you do me a favor? Make your posts legible and then maybe I'll take you seriously. Also, you appear to talk about a single thing over and over, but wording it differently. You make my head hurt.
Forum Virgin
anitha cherian is probably a spambot
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 05:40 PM        penis is very beautiful love it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
Who the hell are you?
Shrubfest have you seen beautiful penis of boys ,most of them are just like a beautiful flower .even though vagina looks very ugly men doesn't care about its ugly nature. love penis.kiss it. wish you success.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 05:43 PM       
Christ, you're not supposed to look at it that closely.

If you're thinkin about what it looks like....
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 05:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by anitha cherian View Post
Shrubfest have you seen beautiful penis of boys ,most of them are just like a beautiful flower .even though vagina looks very ugly men doesn't care about its ugly nature. love penis.kiss it. wish you success.
I like this girl
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 05:57 PM       
Why? All she wants to do is study it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 06:01 PM       
and love it and kiss it.
Sapper Whacker
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 06:02 PM       
Sounds kinky.
Sapper Whacker
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 06:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by anitha cherian View Post

She thinks the penises of children (boys) look like flowers? Methinks someone needs some mental help.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 06:09 PM       
Sapper Whacker
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 06:10 PM       
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 06:10 PM       
Whoa guys! I just thought of something! If you think vaginas are ugly, and dicks are beautiful, does that make you gay? If you were a guy that is?
Sapper Whacker
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 06:11 PM       
It makes you transexually magnificent
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 06:13 PM       
Oh wait, holy shit, what IF you WERE a guy and you thought vaginas WERE ugly? Does that make you gay?
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 06:13 PM       
It's killing me that I can't post the penis bouquet picture.
Sapper Whacker
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 06:14 PM       
As I said, transexually magnificent
Mocker

Old Aug 24th, 2008, 06:15 PM       
It's killing me that I can't post the penis bouquet picture.

"I'm indifferent to vaginas and I think my dick is cumbersome?"
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 06:17 PM       
The only way that i could enjoy watching penis is by watching shemale samba mania movies , they should be call chicks with beathiful flower from now on
Mocker

Old Aug 24th, 2008, 06:19 PM       
And thus, the ideaology behind a not-so-firm sexual identity is revealed.
Egg
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 06:23 PM       
Shemales can be pretty hot.
And with this statement I would like to suggest that this thread be moved to Loveline.
Sapper Whacker
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 06:28 PM       
This thread went from a discussion of why the penis is ugly, to bashing a poorly grammared person, to talking about shemales. Shit this crazy SHOULD be moved to loveline
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 07:59 PM       
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 09:12 PM       
Would it be gayer to have sex with a she-turned-male or a male-turned-she?

I mean the latter would at least look like a woman, but the former would actually be some sort of woman. It's questions like these that keep me awake at night.
Mocker

Old Aug 24th, 2008, 11:29 PM       
But, what IF, you and a shemale did it, but the only reason you even commit to it is because you need to get a load off, in which you BOTH don't really enjoy it. Would that make you gay or would that just make you full of 'options'?

Or maybe if you and the shemale both agreed to just jerk each other off drunk, that way, it's much easier to pretend that it's not who you THINK it is rather than THINKING it's a guy.

What IF, you were both drunk, with a shemale, and TOUCHED tongues?

It's not actually homosexuality if you're not on a knowing consensus, correct? I mean, you could like be doing it through a hole in the wall and not be the wiser. "Hey, I'm on the other side!" "Ojkay!" Oomph. Oomph. Done.

Wait. What IF you asked him to not wear a wig that shows his face. I mean, I've mistaken tons of guys as women because they had long hair that covered their face.

Maybe get drunk before you call and get to the hotel? You might forget when you get their who it was and all.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2008, 04:26 AM       
I don't really see what being a transsexual has to do with liking penises and hating ugly vaginas. Maybe another loook through the thesaurus would help ;o