Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 10:11 PM       
Cleveland Browns, The most snake bitten team ever. Just after 5 years when Art Moddell sold the team off to Baltimore, they won a Super Bowl. I feel so bad for the Browns, I might actually start rooting for them. Sucks even more for you Pent.... or maybe not?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 07:28 PM       
So I called the win by MSU a possible hosing, I would be remiss if I did not call the same thing for the Browns game. I am glad the Browns won, don't get me wrong, but there was at least one missed call and one flat out wrong call both in the Browns favor.

Of course, after all the Browns have gone through every year since the 1960s I find it kind of hard to feel bad about 2 blown calls giving us a win against a bad Seahawks team

That all being said, the Browns clearly need a better o-line
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 10:43 PM       
I'm a little ticked off at the Eagles organization for hyping the piss out of this team, then losing the way they did 4 games in a row. This being said, I'm really enjoying the fact that they're kicking the crap out of the Cowboys right about now.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 10:45 PM       
Of course they'll now blow the lead in the 4th quarter.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 06:17 AM       
Or a measly 7 points of said lead anyway

I am just glad the Browns managed to lose by less than 2 touchdowns. The disparity between the NFC and the AFC this year is silly. The NFC championship looks to be shaping up to be the actual championship with the Super Bowl being a mere unnecessary game
MailCall is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2011, 08:48 PM       
On a funny note...meaning funny outside Michigan...the Lions are the only NFL team that's losing money. It must be leaking out of that new stadium.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 08:56 AM       

They took my heart out of my body, stomped on it, then put it back in, backwards. I only have two words - Go Flyers.
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 10:10 PM       
The season is about as consistent as Ohio weather. So far, the Pack looks like the frontrunners, but they have holes at D--especially in the secondary. SF is 8-1, but most of their games have been very close. The AFC seems to be led by whoever the hell is peeking at the time...
filthiest soap dish
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 01:14 PM       
Can't believe the Bengals had the number 1 ranked defense for awhile and were posting a pretty hearty winning schedule. I believe both the Pittsburgh and Baltimore games were both very close and in the end both thrilling games to watch. Hope a Wildcard is still within grasp.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 04:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
How bout them Eagles Colonel?
:o

It's not yet time to jump back on the .....

GOOOOOOOOO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
after enough bourbon ...
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 04:41 PM       
Playoffs, baby!

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 26th, 2011, 10:50 AM       
Anyone else see the curb stomp that Suh from the Lions tried pulling on the thanksgiving game?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Nov 26th, 2011, 10:20 PM       
See it? Even my GF, who hates pro football, saw it and was outraged.

Suh is a classless fuckwad and I look forward to the hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines he will have to pay for his future fuckwaddedness.
filthiest soap dish
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 05:56 AM       
He's most likely just going get a 2 game suspension and some chump change fine.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 06:58 PM       
Hey guys. How about that Tebow?
filthiest soap dish
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 04:04 PM       
So pent, how about dem bengals over the browns.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 09:22 PM       
TASTES GREAT, LESS FILLING.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 10:49 AM       
GOTTA FILL DAT GRILLE
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 07:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp View Post
Hey guys. How about that Tebow?
He's got Jesus Power!!

after enough bourbon ...
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 10:00 PM       
Fuck Andy Reid, DeWhine Jackson and Vince "4 interceptions" Young. Lose out, get a high draft pick and rebuild with a new coach.