Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 07:12 PM       
You can still request the U-gouge from subway if someone's been there for 10 years. It makes it taste so much better.

Also, I hate how subway is endorsed by "The doctors association of america" because they actually own subway.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 08:30 PM       
What gets me about this Whopper Virgin thing is, how are they getting the fresh (as fresh as BK/MCD can be) burgers out to these remote locations?

I mean, are they cooking up this shit in a van a few moments before giving them to the Chinamen, or what? And if so, do they have "BK VAN" and "MCD VAN" side-by-side, or are they just like microwaving the Big Mac and handing them out?

Whatever, it's stupid and fake and stupid and retarded and stupid.
#1 on the ignore list
Neen is probably a spambot
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 08:41 PM       
With out the whopper it should be called burger queen. lolololollolololololololololollolololololololololo lolololololollolollololololololollolololololololol lolololololollololololollolololololololollolololol ollololollololololollololololollolololololololollo lolololollololollololololololollololololollolololo lolollololololololololololollololololollol
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 09:33 PM       
ZBF is a burger slut.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Dec 20th, 2008, 12:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
I like how BK thinks that we actually give a fuck what some chinaman thinks about a burger.
Before I read this, I really didn't care one way or the other about the commercials, but you're absolutely right. Fuck that shit. By giving starving people their burgers to prove they're good, BK is pretty much admitting their food sucks. I'm going to buy a Big Mac as soon as I sober up.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2008, 01:04 AM       
I'm going to Rally's, fuckers.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2008, 01:18 AM       
Those people weren't starving.
Oozes machismo
Old Dec 20th, 2008, 02:43 AM       
Yeah, but they're from impoverished regions and don't know shit about hamburgers anyway.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 20th, 2008, 02:49 AM       
Just because they don't have electricity doesn't mean they are impoverished. Fucking ******s and their bling. BTW I didn't watch the documentary so I don't know, maybe there was some poor people. I've only seen 2 commercials.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Dec 20th, 2008, 04:01 AM       
chinamen
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2008, 05:36 AM       
Why is ZBF not banned?

Rat- WE'RE IN AGREEMENT, BRAW!

That was very funny. Well done.
Oozes machismo
Old Dec 20th, 2008, 07:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Just because they don't have electricity doesn't mean they are impoverished. Fucking ******s and their bling. BTW I didn't watch the documentary so I don't know, maybe there was some poor people. I've only seen 2 commercials.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...challenge.html

"Burger King is under fire for a new advertising campaign featuring 'burger virgins',
impoverished villagers in remote parts of the world, taking part in Whopper versus Big Mac taste tests"

Fucking thinking they know everything.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 20th, 2008, 02:48 PM       
So not having a local Burker King makes you impoverished? I guess you'll believe anything the Brits tell you. That's a ****** mover bro.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/impoverished
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 20th, 2008, 03:18 PM       
I just saw another one of these commercials. Screw Burger King. So some people in Greenland "chose" a whopper over a Big Mac. Who gives a flying fuck.

"Oh", I say to myself. "They chose a Whopper! By golly! Their palate must be identical to mine, therefore I will cart my fat ass over to BK to feast on a Whopper!"

These commercials make me mad.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2008, 03:23 PM       
PEOPLE IN GREENLAND ALSO ENJOY EATING WHALE BLUBBER AND DRIED REINDEER MEAT.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 20th, 2008, 03:34 PM       
FLAME BROILED WHALE BLUBBER!
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2008, 07:49 PM       
PEOPLE IN CANADA ENJOY POUTINE.

Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Dec 20th, 2008, 10:05 PM       
aren't those just extra fatty fries?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 20th, 2008, 10:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
PEOPLE IN GREENLAND ALSO ENJOY EATING WHALE BLUBBER AND DRIED REINDEER MEAT.
And lutefisk. Or maybe that's just Norway.
You may already be there.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 21st, 2008, 02:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
And lutefisk. Or maybe that's just Norway.
Nope, go to any old folks home in Minnesota and you are likely to smell the shit that is lutefisk.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 21st, 2008, 01:56 PM       
How the fuck could anyone believe lutefisk is good to eat?
Beloved Cunt
Old Dec 21st, 2008, 02:11 PM       
Dementia will do that to ya.
Oozes machismo
Old Dec 21st, 2008, 02:13 PM       
The Wolf
Old Dec 21st, 2008, 09:36 PM       
That's immediately what came to my mind, too.

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 12:31 AM       
Why does every person in the commercial HAPPEN to be wearing stereotypical local garb? Might as well put a rice patty hat on some of them.