Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 28th, 2003, 04:00 PM        MK FANS: READ
MORTAL KOMBAT: Christopher Lambert has signed for "Mortal Kombat 3", reprising his role as Rayden. The plot will follow Radyen as he will ressurect Johnny Cage for combat in MK Domination. An expected release date of November 2003. They'd better get crackin!

taken from darkhorizons.com
-------------
:O
I'll be able to tolerate the horrible acting and plot because it's mortal kombat

That was very funny. Well done.
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2003, 04:08 PM       
it can't be that bad as they will use the original rayden. yet, MK2: Annihilation was something I was looking orward to seeing for the first time, so maybe we might want to recruit people from this forum as sabotagers against the film. just in case.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 28th, 2003, 04:10 PM       
blah blah blah

Don't even know if it's true, I hated Lambert anyway, and nothing can save the MK movie franchise after the damage Annihilation did.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2003, 04:11 PM       
Uh-oh, pet peeve.

It's true that Chris Lambert is playing Raiden again for a 3rd MK Movie, also the guy who played Jax in MK Annihilation is coming back ( ). However, the movie definitely will NOT be called MK:Domination. This title is an age-old mix up with an online fan project, "Project Domination" (later changed to "Requiem of Dragons"), that was never finished. It was supposed to be either an actual movie or a graphic novel. Jamesman can probably correct me on that.

There's been rumors of a 3rd movie for two or three years now, but I think the production company still has not confirmed it yet. They're extremely careful about leaking info, probably since the last movie was such a godawful mistake.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 28th, 2003, 04:26 PM       
Yeah, it was supposed to be a movie released in sections on the internet. But I think it's on permanent hiatus since the guy making it (and playing a number of roles) got pneumonia and apparently gained 150 pounds.

Anyway, I STILL don't like Lambert. Oooh, scratchy voice. Big whoop. You want a scratchy voice, cast Nick Nolte as Raiden. At least he can do more than stand around like a tard.