Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 01:47 PM       
you guys know better than to leave me in here by myself by now...
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 01:51 PM       
S'UP
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 01:53 PM       
It's supposed to be a nice day outside today.
Egg
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 01:58 PM       
I'm going for a walk now.
I shall return when all the leaf piles in my neighborhood are destroyed!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 02:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
This thread deserves to be derailed.
I'm doing it a favor by attempting to euthanize it.
I already said :hat
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 02:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
I'm going for a walk now.
I shall return when all the leaf piles in my neighborhood are destroyed!
In Fresno there was street where people had one night piled leaves out past the curb onto the actual street. They where as tall as a car hood and I was drunk coming back from a bar driving my girl home. Needless to say I drove through every pile. Dumb people.
Egg
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 02:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I already said :hat
You expect me to actually read that thread?
Pfffffffft

And it only took one lap for me to destroy the leaf piles, then I saw Jim's car and came home.
Lazy bitches need to rake their yards!
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 02:24 PM       
Hang on Carnie, I'll fetch you a distraction
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 02:38 PM       
PHOTOS FROM GLORIOUS, SUNNY OREGON

COME FOR THE FRESH FISH, STAY FOR THE WEATHER

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 02:47 PM       
I live there!
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 02:51 PM       
It's actually kind of cool that it's weather patterns are an exact clone of Scotlands'
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 02:55 PM       
IS YOUR CAMERA EMO?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 03:03 PM       
Go cry emo camera
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 03:06 PM       
Power outages make go for walks and play guitar
Egg
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 03:06 PM       
Oregon obviously needs some goats on fire or something.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 03:07 PM       
SO POWER OUTAGES MAKE YOU EMO?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 03:50 PM       
Yeah, I guess so!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 03:51 PM       
Tonight I'm gonna party like this page # is 1999
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 03:51 PM       
Next page has a 2k bug
The Unicorn
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 03:54 PM       
oh god
The Unicorn
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 03:54 PM       
this is exciting
Egg
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 03:57 PM       
I don't believe in Peter Pan, Frankenstein, or Superman.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 03:58 PM       
I don't want page 2000 it reminds me of Americas failure to bring the world to it's knees. I believe we were the ones to decide to remove 19 from the year to save on bytes.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 03:59 PM       
I believe in Frankenstein, I don't believe in his monster though.
Egg
Old Nov 7th, 2008, 04:02 PM       
I took a shower. My BO is gone.
I miss it.

It was like a ghost that followed me, a ghost of early fall sweat.
I had named him Alabaster.
Poor Alabaster.