Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old May 19th, 2009, 11:46 AM       
I'm mainly looking forward to Evans v. Machida and Lesnar v. Mir.

j/k fuck them
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2009, 01:49 PM       
I was able to catch up on 6 years of MMA with some clipshow yesterday than ran for a few hours.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old May 20th, 2009, 04:59 AM       
I'm stoked for Evans v. Machida as well.

I really want Machida to be the champ.
What Video Games?
Old May 23rd, 2009, 10:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
I'm stoked for Evans v. Machida as well.

I really want Machida to be the champ.
Glad I'm not the only one thinking this. It'll be satisfying for two reasons....

1. He's definitely a good ground for a new big star in UFC (16-0!), especially with all the walking afterthoughts bumbling around getting killed by Silva. Lesnar was good, but obviously a publicity stunt to get attention.

2. I'm the only one in my circle of friends marking for him. He's been one of my favorites to watch when I saw him put Tito Ortiz flat on his back (HOW!?!?!) and punch the fuck outta him.

j/k fuck them
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2009, 03:16 PM       
Rooting for Machida here too!
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old May 24th, 2009, 10:05 PM       
Sweet KO last night. Rashad had nothing for Machida. The rest of the card was kind of boring though

Machida's Karate ain't nothin to fu*k with it seems.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 24th, 2009, 10:17 PM       
Didn't almost every fight have a first round ending?
Role Assigner
Old May 24th, 2009, 11:41 PM       
No not really ):
The Unicorn
Old May 25th, 2009, 12:00 AM       
Okay, only 6 out of 11
Role Assigner
Old May 25th, 2009, 01:26 AM       

I was just wanting more I guess.

ITS NEVER GUD ENUFF FER ME
What Video Games?
Old May 28th, 2009, 11:38 AM       
Quote:
Sweet KO last night. Rashad had nothing for Machida. The rest of the card was kind of boring though

Machida's Karate ain't nothin to fu*k with it seems.
That was easily the tensest fight I seen in a while. A minute-and-a-half before the first punch or kick connects? FUCK. And that knockout was just beautiful. Rashad's a fantastic fighter but he still had next to no chance, it seemed.

Matt Hughes vs. Matt Serra was a very good fight. Really could've went both ways and it's rare to see two fighters really go back and forth like that. Usually, when they're hit that bad at the start they don't get back up and win.

Easily the best UFC Main Events I seen in a long time.

j/k fuck them
The Unicorn
Old Jul 12th, 2009, 04:19 PM       
It was sweet when Dan Henderson knocked out Bisping.
Role Assigner
Old Jul 12th, 2009, 05:33 PM       
Hendo/Bisping was my fav fight of the night for sure.

Hendo knocking the dog shi* out of him was sooooo gud. I knew it was going to happen after watching the first round. Bisping kept circling to the left which put him right in front of Hendo's right. Sucker.

I think Lezgnar is playing up being The Heel. I don't think he's really like that because if you catch his post fight interviews he's much more humble. He's going to make everyone hate him and then laugh all the way to the bank.

"Hell I might even get on top of my wife tonight."

I was happy to see Sexyama, GSP, and Hendo win. Mir/Lezgnar didn't matter to me because I don't care for either.
Role Assigner
Old Jul 12th, 2009, 05:38 PM       
PS

The Unicorn
Old Jul 12th, 2009, 05:44 PM       
I love the flying down punch/forearm he gets him with right after
Role Assigner
Old Jul 12th, 2009, 05:49 PM       
Just one for the road :grin
What Video Games?
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 10:12 AM       
Glad to see Bisping get his ass handed to him....or in this case his JAW.

j/k fuck them
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 03:46 PM       
I liked many of the things Shane Carwin had to say in his blog about UFC 100 his upcoming fight at UFC 104 against Cain http://www.shane-carwin.com/profiles...c-100-thoughts

Lately this sport has become extra compelling to me, and honestly I am surprised because I was not on board at first and thought I would not like it
Role Assigner
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 04:58 PM       
I think Hendo just said it was payback cause it was the heat of the moment (post fight interview).

If you watch the post fight press conference he says that he was just joking. It's just his job to keep going until the ref stops. I don't really know what I believe to be honest.

Brock has done a good job at making himself the villain. People want his ass to get beat up now. I think his sheer size gives him the advantage. Sure he was a D-1 wrestling champ in 2000, but everyone he fights he out weighs by at least 30 pounds. If he was 215lbs I think he'd get his ass whipped day in and day out.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 12:20 AM       
Quote:
I think his sheer size gives him the advantage. Sure he was a D-1 wrestling champ in 2000, but everyone he fights he out weighs by at least 30 pounds. If he was 215lbs I think he'd get his ass whipped day in and day out.
Role Assigner
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 11:28 PM       
You're right. Size never matters in combat sports
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 01:07 AM       
Tell those sumva bitches they need to gain some weight.

The excuses will never end. I wonder what people will say if Lesnar beats everyone's favorite Russian golden boy.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 08:54 AM       
I think the problem is people wanted to see Lesnar go the way of Kimbo Slice, that he hasn't yet has made people very resentful of him.