Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 12:51 PM        Email of the Moment #18
Alrighty, here's a lengthy one I just received... BEADS! BEADS!

Quote:
Give this one a read! This does rock, and interestingly enough! Makes total sense!

Now I know why life is a bitch: Because...
Oh, Hello satan...

Onward:
This is the coolest chain letter around! Please, copy, stamp the back, (or not), then send as many copies out as you can!

We have figured something out! This is going to Rock Your World! I thought you would be interested to know this in your life, you know, before the end of the world happens.

satan. What is it? Who is it? Why is it? Is it a case of snakes under pyramids? Some Mystery? Some upside down star of David? An eye of a toad? Amputated chicken feet with ribbons? Zombies? Voodoo? Calling a pot a cauldron?..Strange curses and chants? Santaria? (look into what this is on-line! It’s fascinating!!!! What is Santaria? FIND OUT!) Diarrhea? Demon worship? Idol worship? Is it that dark thing you saw fly by? Some evil/mean Angel? No. Satan is a person, & we have found out the identity of true disgusting vanity & evil that cries on your shoulder for sympathy it doesn’t, & never will deserve. It is even ON-LINE, who satan is! We looked it up, & there it is ON LINE & it’s really OBVIOUS! There was an article in this website about even a POPE being buried with satan’s initial on the lid of his coffin, & satan claiming to be queen in Heaven! Oh, the jealous vanity of satan!

Are you ready? Here’s a hint:

Beads! Beads!

Few knew the true identity of satan, & there are many theories. Some say satan is a great horned beast. No, honey, that is a cow or a bull! Some say satan is a demonic spirit! No, honey, demons are spirits & souls who are in a bad mood or feeling evil after smelling satan’s breath & being tortured in life, or having feelings tossed into them by a person who wants to be/demands to be Worshipped as queen of Heaven, be the wife and mother of GOD, have Immanuel, her son as GOD & judge at the end of the world etc., or whatever else she demands.

Yes, she’d even ride on her son’s glory to get what she wants.

Drum roll, Puh-lease, because in the book of Revelation there is a key! 2 numbers, 666 & 616, & the key is all about the alphabet & each letter having a number attached to it, JUST for example:

X = 6

Yes! People have figured it out!

Beads! Beads! The Poor Naive nuns & other people that say them over & over again! The virgin mary thinks, weirdly enough, that by using these desperate means by some how getting people to pray for her, she will end up being really glorious, more attractive than you, more sinless than you, (that's why she causes you to sin in the first place!) or more ANYTHING than any one else & have more power, authority, & importance.

Apparently, this person, the virgin mary believes these prayer beads work, because she assumes that people pray all the time, & some prayers have actually been answered, so she has had several people say them, many times, she demands to be queen in Heaven, she wants to be our mother, (ew, no thanks forever & ever), she wants to be the wife of Our Father, the mother of Our Father, etc., & so she asks you to pray for her, etc.,. In praying for her, you can see the vanity that reeks in these orders & requests for herself. Any HIDDEN prayers in there, satan?

If you are one of these people, that were told to pray for or work for the virgin mary, just renig on the entire thing. You were just naive anyway. If you do not play along, she may go after you, & suddenly you are one of her supposed enemies, (people who think she is wrong & those people who know her horrible attitude, people who want nothing to do with her, people who put Our Father first, people who feel sympathy for her son & other saints, i.e. victims,) & she claims that you are going against her happiness. She ruins your life by using other people, Angels, powers, signs & wonders, her own “importance”, then, she even tries to use Our Father’s wrath against people who know the truth about her total vanity & disgusting nature. She has a problem with wanting fame & wanting it all, and horribly punishing people who get in her way and know the truth about her personality & motives.

Poor Father & Immanuel. I feel great adoration for them, & pity for every one who does not have the bravery to shun/fully reject mother mary, who is satan.

She also claims that Immanuel suffered for our sins. What kind of disgusting satanic idea & practice is that? Would you want or ask someone else to be tormented & be used as a human sacrifice for your sins? That reeks of a satanic, evil & cruel practice! Even her son said, “NO!”

Yes, satan is evil, mean, a child molester & murderer through others, (satan tries to destroy the potential of beautiful, adored, happy people because of jealousy, envy & evil), because satan does it’s work through others, to place the blame on others &, so, satan, a rapist & murderer, a liar by design is probably using you!

Let me explain! If you find yourself suddenly being abusive to someone, & if you are being abused by someone, it is because you are a special person, & satan has to abuse you to be able to use you on someone else, to weaken you, & so if you find yourself feeling not attractive some day, & then are surrounded by good looking people all of the sudden, (planted there to bother you some how,) or if you find yourself being used & abused by those already tormented to weakness, (Yes, satan has her own army,).or being treated like you are not the special wonderful person that you are by these people, or if you feel abused at work or home, passed gas at a bad time, (satan knows timing, believe me,) it is satan who has used one of her organizations, demons or people, & has turned off their brains to use them, & possibly threw a demon into these Angels/people to command them to ruin you.

I see the dualistic nature of this thing. To ruin, lower people, & to also get them to work for her foul purposes, then blame them by saying, “Well, you did it!”

>Besides hurting you, personally, satan is so vain & painfully jealous that satan even kills/torments a lot of attractive & happy women/men through others. Satan has demanded to be the most beautiful woman, ever, the Queen of Heaven, the wife & mother of GOD HIMSELF, to have HER son judge the living & the dead, (Hey! that’s Our Father’s Job!). Yes, you see it on the news all the time! Proof of satan’s vile vanity all over the news when there is horror about.

>Why does satan work through others???? WELL, satan thought that this way, that because satan can work through others, that satan wouldn’t be blamed, & that satan would be blaming you for doing the work for her selfglorificaton & cause! Let’s hope, it’s all on satan’s head, even the stuff we thought was our fault! As you know, the way satan does it to you, & influences, induces, forces you to do or say something, it feels oh, so natural! Yeah! Satan tries to make it seem even to you that it is all your fault! satan would even try to claim that it was even Our Father’s fault! The EVIL BEAST would even get you to believe that all of the horrible stuff that happens is because you deserve it & Our Father hates you & that this horror is HIS will! We all know that is NOT the case.
I know satan should be blamed for all horror. For every hair hurt, every demon thrown into any one, every nasty thing she has asked any one to do, every command to get you to do something sinful, stupid, nasty & criminal, every cruel, mean thing, every sin, every horrid world event, every selfish rosary said.

satan uses that free will & a few powers & friends to get what satan wants! satan is not above rape, lust, fury, jealousy, envy, lies, child molestation, problems, disease, discouragement, weakness, & trying to turn or turning you into a male/female diseased worthless, amoral person with no prospects, drugs, alcohol, (addiction) or even ruining your reputation, to weaken you & to use you against others, (even use you against yourself,) ruin your life & even perhaps having people lie about you some how, so that others believe the lies about you to even further the plots against people/you who are against being lower than satan, (how much lower can you get? I mean, we’re talking satan, here!). satan will use destitution, financial ruin, starvation, world wars, having your faith destroyed, demons, having your happiness/relationships destroyed, torment, disease, induced weird feelings, violence, bad timing in your life, causing you to sin a lot & a myriad of other disgusting methods to get what satan wants. To be better than you! What a ruiner!

Every place of thanks, reverence & worship should know this!

Could it be satan? Yes, it is! Satan in Greek is translated into English, thus: Enemy of the Church, (the Church is a place that remembers Immanuel, & Our Father’s New Testament message for us! The Church also remembers those like him who had to undergo knowing what satan is & the punishment that goes along with knowing what a horrible mother & person mother mary is. He isn’t the first person who had a horrible mother, believe me. Yes, Immanuel got caught in the crossfire. Yes, you may have as well). Yes, maybe they were too embarrassed in Heaven to tell any one what a nasty, disgusting person the virgin mary turned out to be.

I think you should pass this bit of information around to all of your friends, in addition, be sure to purchase the book “Linda Goodman’s Star Signs” in order to get the number key to figure out the 666 & 616 thing that is in the book of Revelations!

Many people have been tryingto find out this information, desperately, about what the true identity of satan is for a long time, now!

Maybe you thought it was your next door neighbor! NOPE! . Yet, satan would use that person, to hurt you & dishearten you some how! satan does this by inducing feelings in them & having them believe some lie about you, that you may deserve this, etc., then they would treat you horribly. satan makes things happen to blame you as well, in order to justify or claim that you really did bad things! Since satan caused it, it’s still her fault!

Watch out! Her army may be lurking around you & eventually will get blamed for what they do for her! We know Our Father Hates Satan, so I hope to see you on our side!

We all know that horrible things won’t happen to them if they shun her completely. At least I am innocent of wanting a horrible beast like her in any kind of power or even close to us!

Show this to every one, make copies! Chain mail, E-Mail or hand this out to all of the The Hardheads, the McGlean-ites, Arlingtrons, the Ford & Chevy owners, the doubtful & unbelieving, those in your hangout places, & ALL people with nostrils. Please make copies, & pass them out to all of the people, read this aloud by the camp fire, burn a rosary today! Show this to every one that you were forced to date & associate with, for example, & every one who caused you suffering, because I know “Mother Mary”, the true satan, the virgin mary, caused me/you/anyone so much
misery in their lives & relationships. She wants company in hell, (so don’t give her any,) & that is not all! She wants to blame you for her own horrible wrath. She wants you to take the blame, & be in her service to worship her, even in hell!

Also, please watch the Movie, “The Crucible”. It’s a fascinating film based on truth, so please pay attention to this movie, because there are some very interesting things that were discovered regarding mary way back when.

I know Our Father wants you to know the truth. The next time someone is mean to you ask them if “mother” mary is bothering them again to bother you!

If you were ever asked/forced to hurt someone, it was just satan using you to blame you for her own horrid reason of hurting those who want nothing to do with her, & refuse to follow her, & be used & abused for her “glory”.

We’ll let Our Father handle the rest! Burn a Rosary today, Even Saint Bernadette broke her rosary in her own grave! Smash a mother mary statue in protest! Tell every one! Make copies, scan this letter, send it to every one, & this is key:

Don’t be a coward, read this aloud!

Please check me out on YAHOO MESSENGER:
HIPPY_GOTHIC.CHICK@YAHOO.COM
AFTER 8PM ON THURSDAYS FOR DISCUSSION GROUPS!
Banned

Juttin is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 01:39 PM       
wtf?
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 04:34 PM       
...What.
I stopped reading after the second "Beads! Beads!" You sure get a lot of strange emails, I'm sure I'll recieve this one far too soon.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Ol!
xbxDaniel is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 09:35 PM       
What I learned from this e-mail

A report by xbxMCj for Mr. Mockery's 4th period class.

Satan is a woman, and 616 is connected to the Alphabet, but nobody will tell us how.

Thank you.

: bow
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 09:38 PM       
......but you ARE going to chain mail this to those of us that you hate, right rog?
Ol!
xbxDaniel is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 09:40 PM       
I have mine already.

carnage is probably a spambot
Old Feb 12th, 2006, 01:55 PM       
what the... is this person high
Tara is probably a spambot
Old Feb 12th, 2006, 07:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by dale
......but you ARE going to chain mail this to those of us that you hate, right rog?
I'm sure you've gotten yours by now.
Banned

Old Feb 12th, 2006, 07:07 PM       
rog doesnt even know I exist. :/
Tara is probably a spambot
Old Feb 12th, 2006, 11:54 PM       
Mahaps you might send him an e-mail?

Just think about it. You could be read by MINIONS!!!

Then you might be noticed.

At least pm him. Like you do everybody else.
Banned

Old Feb 13th, 2006, 12:00 AM       
I only pm people I have issues with. besides, I dont really care too much about rog.... maybe someday. :/
Psychedelic
Lotida is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2006, 12:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by dale
I only pm people I have issues with. besides, I dont really care too much about rog.... maybe someday. :/
Dale, you are seriously being wierd here. What is up with you?? How old are you anyway?
Banned

Old Feb 13th, 2006, 12:18 AM       
I'm a fairly depressed 18 year old. why?
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 13th, 2006, 12:23 AM       
X = 6?

wouldn't it be F = 6....?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2006, 10:49 AM       
fyi, it is never a good idea to pm someone unless:

- they are an admin and you have a board-related issue
- you are already good friends with the person
- you have a technical or in-depth question about a post that you're certain no-one else would care about (not including whether that person likes you or not)
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2006, 01:14 PM       
I think you've might have created a loophole with that last statement.

Dale only pms people he has issue or wants more discussion from. Away from the forum view. The problem is that he makes no sense whatsoever. Even less so in pm land.

The new pm rules are good, however.
Banned

Old Feb 13th, 2006, 06:01 PM       
dont worry, no more pms for me.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Feb 13th, 2006, 11:42 PM       
she wrote again:

Quote:
Beads! Beads! Oh, the prayer beads of satan. I hear that if a saint prays for something GOD will hear them, so I guess they went right ahead!

Life is bizarre!

Who ever wanted all of this stuff for the virgin mary, (wife of God, mother of GOD, giving birth to the ONLY SON Of GOD with her son ruling at the right hand of GOD for all times, etc.,) is in deep doo doo. You shouldn't use the temple or church that was there to remember the sacrifice/suffering of saints for a prayer session of selfishness and demands.

People! If they were trained in life to be nasty, maybe their use to irritate people is over, and they have to go their way now or something. It would have been a fun thing if it weren't sent to hurt someone. The use and abuse of human beings to hurt any one or someone must stop! It isn't humane! People should not be used as missiles! I don't know who thought this one up from upstairs, but he needs to be excused for awhile or something while they think of something better, and no use of the excuse of testing us and stuff.

Maybe the virgin mary is being used to irritate us as well, who knows!?

People aren't chess pieces, you know?

Have you ever read the book, "Carrion Comfort"?
With love,

Laura lee...

Also At:
hippy_gothic.chick@yahoo.com Yahoo Messenger, Join the discussion groups on Thursday, 8pm! Byob!
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2006, 11:49 PM       
Hey I read "Carrion Comfort."

Maybe this one's on the up and up.
Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Feb 14th, 2006, 07:46 PM       
Sooo, Satan is beads?

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR
Psychedelic
Lotida is probably a spambot
Old Feb 14th, 2006, 07:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery
Also At:
hippy_gothic.chick@yahoo.com Yahoo Messenger, Join the discussion groups on Thursday, 8pm! Byob!
Byob? Bring your own Beelzebub?
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Feb 17th, 2006, 02:09 AM       
Yes, Kevin, the conservative Catholics, and myself are affiliated with I-Mockery because of its latent Mariolotary and obsession with the rosary. It hurts me that this is being called to attention, I was hoping Rog could continue to prosylitize my faith.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 10:21 PM       
All we need to do is kill the Demon-Beads to rid the world of evil.
Problem Solved.
tenno is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 04:31 PM       
X=6

so 666 is XXX: a crappy game, movie series, pron or oen more X than booze...

and 616 is: x_X so dead aim expression thingie.....

BEADS ! BEADS!!
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Feb 24th, 2006, 04:53 PM       
So um, I admit I skipped about 90% of the letter, but I did see enough about Satan equalling beads?

If that's true, if I didn't skim over anything important, then Satan will be here tonight! Mardi Gras parades and all...