Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Sep 18th, 2009, 12:21 AM       

TV episode Lone Gunman aired 7 months before 9/11

Osama Bin Laden pictured on the cover of the proposal for the exercise.

Last edited by Geggy : Sep 18th, 2009 at 01:06 AM.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Sep 18th, 2009, 12:32 AM       
A couple of funny quotes by George W. Bush

"We must speak the truth about terror. Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th, malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists themselves, away from the guilty."
11/10/01
http://www.un.org/webcast/ga/56/stat...011110usaE.htm

Q One thing, Mr. President, is that you have no idea how much you've done for this country. And another thing is that, how did you feel when you heard about the terrorist attack? (Applause.)

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you, Jordan. Well, Jordan, you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my Chief of Staff, Andy Card -- actually, I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works. I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on. And I used to fly, myself, and I said, well, there's one terrible pilot. I said, it must have been a horrible accident.

But I was whisked off there, I didn't have much time to think about it..."

12/4/01
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...011204-17.html
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2009, 04:24 AM       
IDK, I grew up in the Reagan era. I think 80's punks had a bigger grasp on what is really going on than any other generation. The problem is that is is so ugly that we will never believe that our government is capable of being loving towards us. I actually think they will do any thing to divide the middle class. ANYTHING.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 03:22 PM       
So my question is, if we didn't fake the moon landing, how did fucking indians find water on the moon?

I thought there was nothing left to go there for?

Either Americans are dipshits or they faked the moon landing

(or i guess that story could be fake or the science that made the discovery could be flawed but yea, given these aren't true...)
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 04:17 PM       
A PA dropped a couple ice cubes on the set, and India only just now saw them in the pics.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 04:20 PM       
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 04:21 PM       
I bet everybody who argued in defense of their precious lunar landing feels a bit foolish now :O

its just too bad that pussy metal militia will never find out about it
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:06 PM       
i thought you could see the flag we planted there with a telescope?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:08 PM       
Dude of course the flag has always been a natural geographic formation, the Americans just stole it and used it for their flag.

Is there some kind of horrible truth not having gone to the moon will prove? I don't see why you faggots think it's such a big deal.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Is there some kind of horrible truth not having gone to the moon will prove?

I don't see why you faggots think it's such a big deal.
Nothing your tiny mind would understand.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:17 PM       

NOTHING YOUR TINY MIND WOULD UNDERSTAND
BANNED

Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:19 PM       
Quote:
No that's just a slide they'll put into telescopes to convince people that we landed there.

Quote:
Is there some kind of horrible truth not having gone to the moon will prove?
No, it's just a lie. Kinda like how you lied about being a girl to get acceptance but in reality you were an ugly guy and the only horrible truth it revealed is that behind all of the crap was an ugly asshole guy. Similarly, america lied to get acceptance and praise but in reality, behind all the lies and bullshit, it was just an ugly guy who had never actually been to the moon :O

It also kind of makes our scientists look like idiots.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:20 PM       
They are, though
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:22 PM       
Quote:
(pic)

NOTHING YOUR TINY MIND WOULD UNDERSTAND

Yes, that is what I said. You are small minded. You can't understand what it means when the government that controls your well being puts out a massive lie in order to control how you think of them and what you are willing to do for them.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:25 PM       
You mean like every other government in the entire fucking history of civilization?
BANNED

Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:26 PM       
I was thinking about this and I realized that there's no real reason to talk to guitar woman.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:26 PM       
Quote:
You mean like every other government in the entire fucking history of civilization?
Yes. I guess this leads to another gay question you can't understand. Go ahead.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:27 PM       
Now you're thinking like real conspiracy theorists, guys, good job.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:28 PM       
Way to end it! You all like :hat guys!
BANNED

Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:28 PM       
no we aren't.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:29 PM       
It's no wonder he can't get past certain levels in a game and then says it sucks and the programmers are gay.
BANNED

Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:30 PM       
If we were thinking like conspiracy theororists we would be saying that every piece of evidence you can submit to the contrary of our conspiracy theory is just part of the cover up.

BUT GOOD JOB I THINK UR THE ONE THAST RTRICKED US INTA THINKAN LOIKE A CONSPIR THEORORIS

guitar woman saves another thread
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:31 PM       
By which I mean "I REFUSE TO AKNOWLEDGE APATHY OR THE POSSIBILITY THAT I COULD BE WRONG, SO I AM JUST GOING TO CALL YOU OUT FOR VARIOUS UNRELATED PERSONALITY FLAWS!"

I don't really give a shit whether or not we landed on the moon, you guys are just treating it like a bigger deal than it is. The government lying to us? God damn, what a shocker. I do not think I will ever recover from this realization!

Did you guys know MSNBC swings a liberal bias and that their stories are often skewed as such? Gasp!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:32 PM       
What?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 05:33 PM       
Hey Kahl, have you signed up for my conspiracy theory web page I created. It's all a really big deal to me. I heard you are all crazy about it too.