Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 07:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
NASA, the same people who erased over the original moon landing tapes because they needed them to record something else. I have yet to find out what that something else was. Yes, that was what they said.
Probably Happy Days episodes..

Also nice Yakui avatar GW
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 07:31 PM       
i was picturing macguyver
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2009, 12:40 AM       

Corando Naval Base in San Diego, CA

To its 117 elderly residents, Wesley Acres is simply a peaceful place to pass their twilight years.
Only when viewed from above does it become apparent that the retirement home is built in the shape of a giant swastika.
Following complaints, steps are being taken to alter the shape of the 1980-built establishment in Decatur, Alabama, so it is no longer a symbol of Nazi power.
But the question remains: Was Wesley Acres merely an accident or an expression of far-Right beliefs by its planners?
Prompted by complaints from a Jewish activist, the agency that owns the government-funded building is planning to alter its shape to disguise the Nazi symbol.
Avrahaum Segol, an Israeli-American researcher, claims the swastika shape is homage to German scientists who designed the V2 rockets launched against Allied targets in World War II.
The scientists were brought to nearby Huntsville after the war to work on the NASA spaceships which would eventually put man on the moon.
Mr Segol calls the Alabama retirement home a "sister building" to a swastika-shaped barracks at Naval Base Coronado in California and says they were both part of a government-funded conspiracy to honour Nazis.
But Mike Giles, a lawyer for the Methodist Homes Corporation of Alabama, said the conspiracy claims are "ridiculous," adding: "It was certainly not intentional."
"The difficulty is there are a limited number of options for fixing a building that has been there for some time.
"We have to come up with a way to fix an appearance that we want solved and not hurt our residents."
Wesley Acres provides government-subsidized housing for 117 low-income people ages 62 and above. Most have no reason to suspect their hallways take on a sinister shape.
The one-story building, designed in the mid-1970s and completed in 1980, underwent £500,000 alteration in 2001 with funding from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development following complaints by Democratic Sen. Howell Heflin, who has since died.
But the addition of two wings did little to hide the offensive shape - and in some ways accentuates it.
Options for the new renovations include the addition of covered porches or other outdoor areas.
The latest push to rid the landscape of the broken cross shape follows complaints from Segol, the same Israeli-American researcher who last fall helped publicise a swastika-shaped barracks at Naval Base Coronado in San Diego.
The Navy said it would spend about £300,180 to alter the building, which opened in the 1960s, but the work has not yet been done.
Segol calls the Alabama retirement home a "sister swastika" to the building in California and says they were both part of a tangled, government-funded conspiracy to honour Nazis.
The shape of the retirement centre is evident in satellite photos available on the Internet.
But it is located in a residential section in a city with few tall buildings, and many in Decatur have no idea Wesley Acres resembles a swastika.
Mr Giles said any changes to the building must be relatively inexpensive since the agency lacks money for an elaborate solution.
Planners are considering modifications, he said, "so that from the air it takes your eye away from what was originally there."
say what now?
Old Sep 25th, 2009, 12:44 AM       
Mural paintings at Denver Airport

More here: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...l_denver02.htm
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2009, 01:37 AM       
haha i heard about those paintings on that consiracy radio station supposedly there's also a gigantic underground military structure or tunnels etc.
probably built by lizards.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2009, 03:32 AM       
man, those murals make me wanna be a nazi too.
say what now?
Old Sep 25th, 2009, 06:18 AM       
come join us before its too late. we've got little boys waiting for you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_American_Bund
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 5th, 2009, 09:13 AM       

say what now?
Old Oct 22nd, 2009, 03:26 AM       
MKULTRA Legacy: The Stain of Dishonor and the Prerequisites for Redemption
Sunday 18 October 2009
by: Gordon P. Erspamer, t r u t h o u t | Op-Ed

Despite the passage of four decades, America and its military have never come to grips with its own ghastly programs of using soldiers as guinea pigs to test chemical or biological weapons such as LSD, sarin, nerve gases, plague, mescaline, anthrax and hundreds of others. At the same time, they also conducted mind-control experiments, as soldiers and others were administered drugs, and septal implants were inserted in the sinus cavities a la "The Manchurian Candidate." The secret research programs, originally code-named MKULTRA but continued under a long succession of other code names, were conducted mainly by the US Army from 1943 until at least 1975. However, the CIA provided planning, financial support and field testing. Participants in the experiments were recruited by the Army and lured by promises of no KP duty, a four-day workweek, the promise of medals and special recognition. At the same time, they were sworn to secrecy and forced to sign a general consent form without informed consent or even knowing the nature of the toxic substances that were sprayed in their faces, applied to their skin or injected into their veins. And the government continues to try to hide the fact that Nazi members were recruited to help devise these experiments as part of Operation Paperclip, and that many of the biological experiments were modeled after those conducted by the notorious Col. Shiro Ishi in Manchuria and Japan.

More: http://www.truthout.org/101809C
say what now?
Old Oct 22nd, 2009, 03:27 AM       
this link came from the article which i thought was interesting.

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/.../Hearing03.htm
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 22nd, 2009, 01:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy View Post
Despite the passage of four decades, America and its military have never come to grips with its own ghastly programs of using soldiers as guinea pigs to test chemical or biological weapons such as LSD, sarin, nerve gases, plague, mescaline, anthrax and hundreds of others.
Wasn't one of those drugs code-named "The Ladder"?
You may already be there.
Administrator
doopa is probably a spambot
Old Oct 30th, 2009, 05:07 AM       
http://community.livejournal.com/ohn.../40598119.html
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2009, 12:54 PM       
That's awesome doopa! TYVM
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 30th, 2009, 04:23 PM       
It's not working on me. She still looks man-ish.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2009, 04:37 PM       
It says she's a Free Mason and out to mind control us.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Oct 30th, 2009, 05:08 PM       
Ann Coulter is really Andy Kaufman
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 09:06 AM       
I believe in reality that isn't dictated to me by some news caster reading from a script. Nor am I susceptible to group think pressure.

I'm not apart of the herd and I won't be culled.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 09:09 AM       
I hear you, brother. Those Washington fat cats and hospital ne'er-do-wells keep peddling antibiotics, but come one, where's the scientific backup??

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Banned

Old Mar 24th, 2010, 09:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I hear you, brother. Those Washington fat cats and hospital ne'er-do-wells keep peddling antibiotics, but come one, where's the scientific backup??
I agree with the Washington Fat cats part but I don't understand the Hospital / anit-biotic comment.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 10:00 AM       
How do you know they are fat cats?
Banned

Old Mar 24th, 2010, 11:09 AM       
http://www.ae911truth.org/

I believe all these architects and engineers.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 11:14 AM       
Christ, what's the point. No wonder they banned you from your last forum.
Banned

Old Mar 24th, 2010, 11:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
How do you know they are fat cats?
If you don't know this then you haven't done enough independent research.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 11:35 AM       
independent research
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 12:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
I believe in reality that isn't dictated to me by some news caster reading from a script. Nor am I susceptible to group think pressure.

I'm not apart of the herd and I won't be culled.