Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 04:01 AM       
99% of computer viruses are developed by anti-virus companies.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 05:26 PM       
With More Yes Than Ever
DougClayton4231 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 05:49 PM       
The whole 9/11 thing is complete and utter bullshit. A lot of innocent people died so that our country could find a stupid reason to go to war.

Also, I won't believe for a second that we made it to the moon. If we did, why the fuck aren't there more things going on on the lunar surface? I haven't heard of a single mission to the moon since 1975. What the fuck is wrong with it? I call bullshit.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 05:56 PM       
going to the moon is expensive, dude
With More Yes Than Ever
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 06:42 PM       
We've wasted billions on a war in the middle east and billions more keeping rich people rich, I think we can afford to go to the fucking moon once in 35 fucking years!

Also, as a scientist (in training), I can declare that science is only science until it is proved to be bullshit by better scientists. "Conspiracy theories" actually hold just as much ground as a scientific hypothesis. If people saw some of the crazy shit that scientists come up with on a daily basis they wouldn't be so sceptical of conspiracies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
99% of computer viruses are developed by anti-virus companies.
I'm sure that this is mostly true, just like how companies delibrately engineer products to either fall apart or explode once out of warranty (see microsoft).
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 06:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougClayton4231 View Post
We've wasted billions on a war in the middle east and billions more keeping rich people rich, I think we can afford to go to the fucking moon once in 35 fucking years!

Also, as a scientist (in training), I can declare that science is only science until it is proved to be bullshit by better scientists. "Conspiracy theories" actually hold just as much ground as a scientific hypothesis. If people saw some of the crazy shit that scientists come up with on a daily basis they wouldn't be so sceptical of conspiracies.
Yeah, but why would we go to the moon when we could be working on stuff that has a more immediate impact on people's lives? Politicians aren't scientists. They're a little too busy dealing with the needs of their country and foreign relations to be getting all excited about finding helium 3 in lunar soil.

Also you don't fully understand what a scientific hypothesis is.
With More Yes Than Ever
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 07:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Yeah, but why would we go to the moon when we could be working on stuff that has a more immediate impact on people's lives? Politicians aren't scientists. They're a little too busy dealing with the needs of their country and foreign relations to be getting all excited about finding helium 3 in lunar soil.

Also you don't fully understand what a scientific hypothesis is.
A scientific hypothesis is an educated question with a verifiable/disprovable outcome.

I could actually give a fuck less if they went to the moon or not, I'm simply being an ass lol. My point is that it doesn't really make any sense that they went to the moon back when technology was extremely primative only to abandon going to the moon once technology drastically advanced. Also, politicians waste taxpayer money on bullshit all the time, even more so recently.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Sep 15th, 2009, 07:01 PM       
We went to the moon then because the fuckin' red commie sons o' bitches ruskies was trying to get there!
With More Yes Than Ever
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 07:09 PM       
What ever happened to the cold war? I actually preferred it to the lukewarm one that we have now.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 07:13 PM       
Basicaly the Ruskies ran out of money and became capitalist which is working quite well for them now ^.^
Is a RoboCop.

Old Sep 15th, 2009, 08:22 PM       
Actually it's working like shit. It's hard for a country to just turn around and change its government and economic systems like that. Many people say that it was better when it was the USSR.

To live there, that is.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 08:29 PM       
It's hard to choose from a dictator or the mafia.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 09:58 PM       
Doug I really hope your kdding about that moon thing. If not your a fucking tool.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 10:56 PM       
Everybody knows that we won the cold war because we didnt go to the moon and the russians lost because they spent all that money on trying to get there while we just made cheap videos pretending like we had. The russians spent a tleast twice as much on trying to get to the moon as we spent on making that video

stupid russians.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 11:08 PM       
There is a thread for that kind of talk Mr.

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...php?t=69702665
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 11:16 PM       
lol well its really the americans who look so silly for producing such an expensive movie anyway
so maybe that thread's not appropriate
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 11:23 PM       
As an anthropology student, it is my firm belief that the ancient astronauts theory (which can be a considered a conspiracy theory) is the biggest pile of horseshit ever concocted. If any of you believe it, give me a specific reason as to why and I will explain to you why its a load of crap.

Any takers?
BANNED

Old Sep 15th, 2009, 11:26 PM       
What is the ancient astronauts theory exactly?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 11:27 PM       
Can't you just cut out the middle man and prove that their wasn't ancient astronauts?
Queen of the Beasts
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 11:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy View Post
On the website of Lynda Obst you can read that during the production of The Siege she was based at FOX. And as we all know FOX is one big propaganda machine.
To me the movie "The Stiege" is a clear example of psychology warfare. Planting a seed in the (subconscious) minds of public/audience.

What do you think?
NO YOU FUCKING MORON, IT ISN'T PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE, ITS THE OPPOSITE! THE WHOLE POINT OF THAT MOVIE IS THAT IT IS MORALLY REPUGNANT TO TORTURE PEOPLE AND VIOLATE THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS IN THE NAME OF NATIONAL SECURITY!
Spoilers!
ITS THE POLAR OPPOSITE OF EVERYTHING THAT FOX HAS EVER ADVOCATED!
BANNED

Old Sep 15th, 2009, 11:29 PM       
You can't argue against conspiracy theories

its basically the same as arguing against religious persons
Queen of the Beasts
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 11:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
What is the ancient astronauts theory exactly?
The theory that aliens came down from the sky and taught people what they needed to make civilization. Postulating that the pyramids were built by aliens and/or with alien technology and so forth.
BANNED

Old Sep 15th, 2009, 11:33 PM       
Oh okay wasn't sure if it was that or something else...

So like how did the dogons know all those damndable details about the sirius solar system if interstellar dolphins didn't teach them how?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 11:38 PM       
So there is no such thing as alien life forms?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 11:39 PM       
Oh wait, I see! Aliens didn't exist in the before time!