Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 29th, 2009, 03:23 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 29th, 2009, 03:23 PM       
Happy Birthday, Zomboid.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old May 29th, 2009, 04:05 PM       
Yeah, tomorrow.

Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 29th, 2009, 04:07 PM       
It is already tomorrow here in Texas.

It is also snowing.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2009, 04:09 PM       
Fuck Texas, they are the reason that the presidents dead.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2009, 04:40 PM       
We were driving along and some dumb bitch opened her door right into traffic. She was parked and didn't even look...coffee in one hand, phone to her ear, just opened the door. If we'd been a few inches over, we'd have taken off the door and maybe worse. Damn near gave me a heart attack.

Do you think that sort of thing actually scares people into being careful, or do you think they're just oblivious in general and it's a daily miracle they don't die?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2009, 04:43 PM       
Nah, people are pigeons.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 29th, 2009, 04:52 PM       
If I paid attention to the many ways I could die at any moment, I would be too scared to leave my house.

Ways to die inside my house can be safely ignored?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2009, 04:52 PM       
when that happens, legally is it the door-opener's fault or the person driving by's fault?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 29th, 2009, 04:55 PM       
Legally? No idea.

Rationally? Ha ha ha!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2009, 04:56 PM       
Eh, that's not so bad, even though it is annoying. I consistently see people crossing busy intersections with their children -- not at the crosswalk, although the crosswalk is like 20 feet away.

The best solution is to yell at them and make them feel stupid.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 29th, 2009, 04:58 PM       
One of my least favourite frustrations is feeling inadaquate in convincing a stupid person of their stupidity.

I rarely get this feeling anymore thanks to the internet.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 29th, 2009, 05:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
If I paid attention to the many ways I could die at any moment, I would be too scared to leave my house.

Ways to die inside my house can be safely ignored?
teacup of sunshine
Old May 29th, 2009, 05:18 PM       
I regularly see people walking with very small children...2 or 3 years old...across a freeway on-ramp to get from a residential area to a shopping district. Without even holding their hand or looking back to make sure they're okay.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 29th, 2009, 05:20 PM       
Gross! That guy didn't clean the tops of his wall cabinets.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old May 29th, 2009, 05:40 PM       
Quote:
It is already tomorrow here in Texas.

It is also snowing.
It's still friday. You passed out into your pile of coke.

Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 29th, 2009, 05:45 PM       
Nuh Uh, it is Saturday. That is why I am at work.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 29th, 2009, 05:51 PM       
I just found out our neighbor's been digging through our trash again. I hate that
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 29th, 2009, 05:52 PM       
Do you have interesting trash?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 29th, 2009, 05:55 PM       
Isn't it against the law? Doesn't matter though cause you won't ruffle feathers. Unless it's a gay meth head feather.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 29th, 2009, 05:58 PM       
no, our recycling around here is supposed to pay for the trash pickup, that's the agreement with the city...and people scrounge through the recycling before the truck comes and steal it to make the money themselves.

This guy was doing that and he took some other stuff...if I have it on the corner marked FREE, that's one thing, but don't go digging through my damn trash

There are people who will actually untie your trashbags to see if there's anything good in there. You'd think this was Calcutta, not suburban Ohio.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 29th, 2009, 05:59 PM       
...and for what it's worth I do not believe for a MINUTE that guy was gay. Meth head, maybe.
Funky Dynamite
Old May 29th, 2009, 06:03 PM       
Quote:
Nuh Uh, it is Saturday. That is why I am at work.
You don't get paid for posting in this thread. Still.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 29th, 2009, 06:04 PM       
He also didn't live next door. I don't care if people take all my recycling. I'm the one throwing out a nickle every 2 cans or whatever. But digging in my waste bin? I would be setting up spring loaded mice traps on those fuckers.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 29th, 2009, 06:04 PM       
Of course not, I get paid not to post in other places.