Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

retrocool
Dire Flamingo is probably a spambot
Old Oct 1st, 2006, 08:44 PM       
"Albequrque" or however you spell it was my favorite song in 5th grade. Seriously, we must have played that song 8 times in a row on the way to science camp.
tenno is probably a spambot
Old Oct 20th, 2006, 06:09 PM       
dare to be stupid, my official, un official theme song.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 21st, 2006, 10:03 AM       
All right since I have time and money to blow today I'm finally going to get this.

I hope Weird Al makes a lot of butt and fart jokes

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Oct 21st, 2006, 02:05 PM       
"Nature Trail to Hell in 3D" is easily my most fav Al song ever.

This album is pretty wicked so far.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 21st, 2006, 03:27 PM       
I've heard better from Weird Al!

I really only like White & Nerdy, Polkarama! (because I love all the polkas), Virus Alert, Confession Part III, Weasel Stomping Day, and Do I Creep You Out?
tenno is probably a spambot
Old Oct 23rd, 2006, 12:30 PM       
that's like half the album.....liking 3 songs means its a hit.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2006, 07:22 PM       
i liked this album better than poodle hat, which i guess means it's probably my second least favorite? but that's still allright

highlights: the fact that "i'll sue ya" and "close but no cigar" are almost instantly recognizable style parodies, and i liked "don't download this song" because it kind of pokes fun of both sides of the filesharing issue

also hooray for bill plympton still getting work :o

bad:
um, is taylor hicks some sort of american idol guy or something? i don't think i've ever heard the song that "do i creep you out" is parodying so i don't know, but it's terrible

also, while i like "canadian idiot", i'm afraid that it's gonna be similar to "achy breaky song" in that i hate the original song so much that it's gonna ruin the parody for me, too
Rabid Child is probably a spambot
Old Dec 31st, 2006, 05:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidKraut
"Nature Trail to Hell in 3D" is easily my most fav Al song ever.
Same here, as for the new album my favorite is either Virus Alert or Close but No Cigar.

Whats your favorite music video from the new album? EDIT: That appear on the dvd side of the album