Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 09:18 PM       
Sounds just like my Jack Russell. He won't do anything unless you're holding a milkbone, it's gotten to the point where I have to rattle the lid on the cookie jar to get his attention.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 10:41 PM       
My dog loves me more than food so he listens to me. Unless he's barking at someone. Then shit's going down.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 10:48 PM       
I have to put my kitties up for adoption
i even cried today
Is a RoboCop.

Old Aug 25th, 2009, 10:48 PM       
WHY??? :O
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 10:51 PM       
well, i don't know exactly where i'm going to be living for any sort of long term and all my options do not allow pets and i can't stick my exhusband with them and neither me nor my exhusband are really ever home, i only come home one maybe two nights a week.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 10:52 PM       
That makes me mad.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Aug 25th, 2009, 10:53 PM       
:C
Egg
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 10:54 PM       
it makes me wanna cry. i'm out of work right now so i can't afford to pay anyone to take care of them in the meantime
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 11:20 PM       
That sucks big hairy monkey balls. I feel for you D - hope things get better for you soon.
You may already be there.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 11:38 PM       
I hope it gets better. Evil recession ;__;
Egg
Old Aug 26th, 2009, 12:46 AM       
who said anything about a "recession"?
it's called "divorce", numbnuts.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 26th, 2009, 12:51 AM       
i dont want to give you stupid advice that you may already be following but maybe you could find a private renter rather than like a regular apartment complex or something in which you're going through a rental service? Usually they don't mind so much if you have pets.
The only way to find these fabled renters though usually is to drive around communities you would like to live in and look for "for rent" signs
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 26th, 2009, 12:55 AM       
A mother in law house would be nice, but you can't party in those so you would have to be a good girl.
Egg
Old Aug 26th, 2009, 12:59 AM       
i've been living on a coworker's couch since june, i'm well aware of rental opportunities. i have 2 possible options at this moment, neither would allow cats. i'm out of work til mid-late spetember, no money for rent/deposits, not many people but those 2 options are very understanding about that kind of thing. i wouldn't give them up unless i absolutely had to and it looks like i have to.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 26th, 2009, 01:04 AM       
I'm praying for you Dixie
Egg
Old Aug 26th, 2009, 01:06 AM       
you're an asshole <3
Is a RoboCop.

Old Aug 26th, 2009, 01:07 AM       
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 26th, 2009, 01:14 AM       
I once had friends who werent allowed cattes in their apt, but they covertly kept cattes anyway. They had them the whole 2 years they lived there, but this was a large apt complex where the manager doesnt have time to check up on everyone. Theres always ways ^^
Egg
Old Aug 26th, 2009, 01:15 AM       
you've got to be partially brain dead or something
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 26th, 2009, 01:24 AM       
As a appt manager and cat lover, my ex would ignore cats sunbathing in windows.
Egg
Old Aug 26th, 2009, 01:26 AM       
i wouldn't be having my own apartment, i'd be staying with more people. one house has a dog and people allergic to cats. the other i'd be in a sleeping bag in an apartment turned art studio.
not really any place for cats.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 26th, 2009, 01:29 AM       
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 26th, 2009, 03:46 AM       
damn have you tried getting cash aid or looking into any programs? maybe as a recently divorced woman you could get some kind of help
Egg
Old Aug 26th, 2009, 03:52 AM       
i'm not divorced yet
BANNED

Old Aug 26th, 2009, 03:54 AM       
ok well there are programs that might be able to help but whatevs ill stop being mr. advice guy.