Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 09:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
I officially don't care about the Bracket Bunch anymore.
You don't mean that. You just are saying that because your brackets hurt you... and possibly touched you in your special place
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 12:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
If Wiscy can pull it out from under Fla. St it will be a huge coo for me
I will NEVER EVER AGAIN pick Wisconsin to win after what they did to me last year.

Fucking losers.
You may already be there.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 10:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
I will NEVER EVER AGAIN pick Wisconsin to win after what they did to me last year.

Fucking losers.
I got a soft spot in my heart for Wiscy ever since they dark horsed their way to the final four a while back and I called it

Also, I regret that I picked Duke over Nova, what was I thinking? I am going to pay for that lapse in judgment I dare say
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 08:36 AM       
Quote:
Also, I regret that I picked Duke over Nova, what was I thinking? I am going to pay for that lapse in judgment I dare say
I hope so The way they destroyed UCLA gives me pause - maybe I should have picked them to win it all ....
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 08:37 AM       
W. Kentucky Missed it by that much.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 05:06 PM       
Willie's Possible points have sunk below mine. It looks less and less likely that I'll lose this.

Come on Purdue, I believe in you.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 06:25 PM       
I've now moved into a tie in 3rd place.

Milhouse, you say you don't know anything about basketball? Christ kid, you've only missed 8 picks. I think at this point it's pretty much down to Milhouse and Pent. I don't think there is any way that I can catch up to them as their later picks are pretty similar to mine.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 09:07 PM       
And the Colonel drifts dismallly into the sunset ...

Pub, Willie and I will have a party for the losers.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 09:21 PM       
You still have a chance to over takeover JerkDouglas if Xavier & Louisville win, Flagg.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 10:13 PM       
True.

I did really fuck myself by picking Wake Forest to go the National Championship game.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 11:14 PM       
Marquette broke my heart tonight, you have to know where the inbound line is so you aren't size 13-ing over it on an inbound pass

Oh and this entire contest will be decided with the Pitt vs. Xavier match
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 10:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Milhouse, you say you don't know anything about basketball? Christ kid, you've only missed 8 picks.
I think knowing too much about basketball can screw you over. I've got friends who spend two hours making their brackets because they try to factor in past team performances, hot and cold streaks, player injuries, etc. I'm all "hey man the higher seeds are better than lower seeds" and then I pick a few random times when that won't be the case and then I sit back and scream at teams I've never heard of before.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 10:04 AM       
Quote:
Marquette broke my heart tonight, you have to know where the inbound line is so you aren't size 13-ing over it on an inbound pass
I saw Darryl Dawkins do exactly this at crunch time in what I believe was a playoff game. If I wasn't a Sixer fan, it would have been fuckin' hilarious. As it was it pissed me off for weeks.

The image of the referee blowing his whistle and pointing at "Chocolate Thunder's" shoe (and of Darryl's facial expression ) is permanently etched in my brain.
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 05:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I think knowing too much about basketball can screw you over. I've got friends who spend two hours making their brackets because they try to factor in past team performances, hot and cold streaks, player injuries, etc. I'm all "hey man the higher seeds are better than lower seeds" and then I pick a few random times when that won't be the case and then I sit back and scream at teams I've never heard of before.
I think i'm going to start doing that from now on, as I do the same crap that your friends do, and it usually bites me in the ass.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 12:53 PM       
2 very important games in determining the gap between Milhouse and I today.

Personally, I think I am going to get X over Pitt right and drop the ball on Duke over Nova. Which will mean no change for now score wise.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 09:20 PM       
Oh man Pitt's all caught up

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 09:22 PM       
Dang Connecticut, now I got a possible top score of 50. Why Purdue, Why‽
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 09:45 PM       
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 03:48 PM       
is Millhouse winning?

Cause I want him win twice in a row :D

Im livin the dream of being the bracket bunch champ thru u kid
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 10:22 PM       
I COULD THEORETICALLY STILL WIN THIS, WHY
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 04:06 PM       
Moved into second place with no chance of Milhouse dropping the lead.

I think he's our champ.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 08:30 PM       
I think so too - Pre-Congratulations, Milhouse.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 06:14 AM       
i could still theoretically get not-last place, why
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 10:31 AM       
Why not?

VILLANOVA!!!!!!!!! BOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!