Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 01:05 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 01:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
He really does look delighted and thrilled.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 01:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
this is the reason why i sometimes really hate the retarded, because of jealousy
I just get mad when they can't tell me who is on first.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 01:35 PM       
RIP Blake Edwards.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 01:36 PM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 01:49 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 01:58 PM       
Marley & Marley's ghosts were chained to money boxes because that is all they cared about.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 01:58 PM       
My ghost is going to be chained to a bunch of digital dicks.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 01:59 PM       
This is the best ghost.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 02:00 PM       
The ghost I am going to be.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 02:00 PM       
The best.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 02:01 PM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
SKATASTIC
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 05:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
My holidays were way shittier before I had kids. Now I feel like I have something to look forward to again.

Being jaded and sardonic is all well and good on certain fronts, but the bleakness of existence is a major drawback.
'Tis oh so true. Kids are generally so excited about the approaching holiday season, you can lose yourself in their enthusiasm without thinking about all the extended family members you'll be forced to spend time with.

They are the difference between being happy and being suicidal.

You may already be there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 05:23 PM       
Paper done, handed in. I think it's a pretty good 'un. Time to celebrate the end of the semester with ham.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 05:26 PM       
i hear it was a whole 2 pages

how did you ever turn that one in on time
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 05:39 PM       
He googled it!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 06:11 PM       
It was two and one half pages, mister. Quit trollin' my universitys.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 07:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
because being passive aggressive works better than being a bitch. There's more guilt associated with it.
I don't know. I still disagree, shrub's situation aside- I find passive aggressiveness to be more obnoxious than just being direct. It blows my mind that there are girls that would rather punish themselves to get a point across than just say what's on their mind. Standing up for yourself doesn't make you a bitch, being a bitch makes you a bitch. If a guy is being a douche, yes you could take it personally and hurt yourself and make him feel bad as a result, or you could not be a doormat and tell him straight up, hey, stop being a jerk, not cool.

This reminds me of a story my step sister shared with me, she was out at a football game with her boyfriend and he was being a total asshole so she made him "take her home". However, once in the car she just started crying and then made him pull over and she began walking along the side of the road (in this freezing weather!) Of course, he hovered around begging her to get back in and apologizing profusely, eventually he got out of the car and hugged her, and this is where the story ended with a "HE'S SO SWEET!!" Wtf is that?! he's an asshole, she should have had him take her home and never called him back. He would have ended up at the same conclusion and realize that he was an ass, except that she wouldn't still be wasting her time with him and wouldn't have turned into a pathetic hotmess to get to that point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
try reading
two mistakes in one thread, I think I'd like to redeem my post-finals dumb day. FZ get's a depression one, it's only fair.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 07:47 PM       
Bewb pics will make up for it.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 08:00 PM       
How inconsiderate of you, she was actually making a valid point concerning passive agro then you drop a blunt request for tata pics.

Men...
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 08:17 PM       
I have very few cares in the world. Bewbs are #2 on the list.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 08:18 PM       
hey the jerk store called and they're all out of you.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 08:18 PM       
I presume bunnies are #1 on your care list XP