Cloverfield. According to IMDB it "Revolves around a monster attack in New York as told from the point of view of a small group of people."
And the almighty wikipedia says "J. J. Abrams conceived of a new monster after he and his son visited a toy store in Japan. He explained, "We saw all these Godzilla toys, and I thought, we need our own monster, and not King Kong, King Kong's adorable."
1. A giant silverfish. My god those things terrify me.
2. A giant angry self-flinging piece of poo.
3. A giant Crispin Glover off his meds.
4. My boss (as a giant) bringing an army of creatures from the evil planet she came from.
5. A giant wet hairball created from the foulness trapped in all the shower drains of the world.
6. A giant spaghetti. I hate spaghetti