Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 10:45 PM       
Live action Jetsons.

Seriously, Wolverine sounds kinda promising.

j/k fuck them
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 11:50 PM       
Jetsons? Seriously? God.

And I've seen the (bootleg) trailer for Wolverine, and it does look great.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 02:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angryhydralisk View Post
Live action Jetsons.
I can't wait to see the cast. If it's half as much of a guilty pleasure as the live action Flintstones then it'll be worth it.
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 03:34 AM       
CGI ThunderCats, live action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Ghostbusters 3.

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 03:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pac-man View Post
live action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
they've done this one before numerous times, it wasn't that bad!
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 09:10 AM       
I love it how conveniently Vanilla Ice had a gig right next to the badguys' hide out in The secret of the ooze
#1 on the ignore list
Neen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 09:49 AM       
Or how M.C. Hammer copied Vanilla Ice's Ninja Rap.
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 12:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
they've done this one before numerous times, it wasn't that bad!
I was completely unaware of that.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 12:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
I love it how conveniently Vanilla Ice had a gig right next to the badguys' hide out in The secret of the ooze

Apparently they only let ninjas bum rush the show.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 12:58 PM       
And even worse, he's capable of coming up with a "Ninja rap" out of the blue
Insane Writer
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 04:09 PM       
Quote:
CGI ThunderCats, live action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Ghostbusters 3.

The new TMNT I knew about but the Thundercats and Ghostbusters I did not.

Oh, how about "Voltron: Defender of the Universe"?
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Cooler than most cavemen.
GMS is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 05:04 PM       
Well, Watchmen, obviously. But it's not so much "looking forward to" as waiting in Zack Snyder's backyard with a two-by-four and a generally unstable disposition should the movie be anything less than 50% as fantastic as the source material.
Don't judge. You're gonna be right there with me and you know it.

Other than that, probably that dragonball movie. Not because I don't despise the show for its utter mediocrity and reliance on stereotypes (this is in retrospect of course, we were all kids once), but because the trailer seems to promise a pretty decent action flick with some fancy special effects. And if the damn flick does a decent job with that, I can walk in to the theatre with the same expectations as I did walking into Episode II and III, and walk out with the same sense of superficial satisfaction.
Really, if the special FX guys pull of that giant hand-laser beam thingy, 's good enough for me.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 05:09 PM       
Fascinating.
Cooler than most cavemen.
GMS is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 06:23 PM       
Quote:
Fascinating.
Of course it is, Steve. Although it's tendancy towards fascination no doubt pales in comparison to the fascination induced by the "fobbiden coulors" that your love no doubt wears.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 06:27 PM       
Please, we need another long paragraph full of words you learned in 4th period English class. Do continue.
Insane Writer
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 06:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMS View Post
Other than that, probably that dragonball movie. Not because I don't despise the show for its utter mediocrity and reliance on stereotypes (this is in retrospect of course, we were all kids once), but because the trailer seems to promise a pretty decent action flick with some fancy special effects.
Wait, the trailer came out? Where can I see this?

Edit: Never mind. I found it. Woot!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 06:59 PM       
I don't beat up girls, so I'm considering cutting off your tits and shoving a kielbasa in your twat if you don't stop this!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 07:21 PM       
Sorry, I let my fantasies escape sometimes.
Insane Writer
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 11:50 PM       
Excuse me?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 11:54 PM       
I said.

"I don't beat up girls, so I'm considering cutting off your tits and shoving a kielbasa in your twat if you don't stop this!"

Then I said.

"Sorry, I let my fantasies escape sometimes. "
Insane Writer
Old Oct 11th, 2008, 08:51 AM       
Oh, never mind.

I intend to see Twilight, if only to satisfy my insane curiosity.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 20th, 2008, 09:46 PM       
Looking forward to "Role Models"

I think both Paul Rudd and Sean William Scott are both very very talented. Even looking foward to this moreso now that David Wain is also writing and directing. So far Wain and Rudd have a good track record together, let's keep it going.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 20th, 2008, 11:30 PM       
Saw 5. I've always had an interest in dubious torture devices.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Oct 21st, 2008, 01:16 AM       
Quote:
I was completely unaware of that.
You are missing out. The first two were very enjoyable! And the costumes were crazy good. I doubt they could top them by much today.
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 21st, 2008, 01:47 AM       
As long as they make something that will cancel out TMNT 3. That was unabashed doo-doo.