Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 08:10 AM       
but enough to tell me how above it you are. Just save yourself the effort and don't reply in future, kahl.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 12:36 PM       
:smackdown!
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 12:40 PM       
My only suggestion is to be direct - "Excuse me, (sir or madam) but I was next in line." then await the inevitable rejoinder "But I only have to ...... (insert object here)" to which you respond "So do I." then gesture behind you. (Hopefully not using your middle finger.)
You may already be there.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 04:22 PM       
It didn't take very much energy to tell you how "above it," I am.
neither did this explaination.

plus even if somebody explained it to you, you wouldn't be able to understand it. You'd be all, "What do you mean tell them there's a line? What the hell is a line?"
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 04:25 PM       
Quote:
I DONT SEE WHAT WAITING IN LINE HAS TO D OWITH MY PROBLEM, KAHLJORN MAYBE YOU SHOULD ACTUALLY TRY LISTENING TO SOMEONE FOR A CHANGE
BANNED

Old Jun 17th, 2009, 04:38 PM       
kitsa you should really continue making threads about your problems, wherein people give you suggestions on how to solve them and you ignore them; later creating another thread with similar problems stemming from the same pussy-faced character flaws which will result in identical suggested solutions as the other threads.

Pretty much we need more stupid, worthless threads. Thanks douchebag. Next time you think about starting a thread, just read the solutions people offer to your other retarded problems -- because they are likely identical.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 04:51 PM       
How about you adjust your meds so we don't have to deal with this diarrhea of nasty-comment posts every time you run across someone you don't like.
BANNED

Old Jun 17th, 2009, 04:55 PM       
You're a pretty tough customer! on the internet, at least. Since we all know you're a pussy in real life, too afraid to tell people to get in the back of the line
BANNED

Old Jun 17th, 2009, 05:00 PM       
Just think about it, if I delivered a diarrhea of nasty comments to you in real life, by the end of the day there'd be a thread about some, "Guy who needs medication" who "Insulted you because you were walking too slow" on these very same message boards.

ANYBODY HAVE ANY SOLUTIONS FOR THIS PROBLEM -- besides complaining about it on the internet?
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 05:00 PM       
OH WAIT WAIT HE THOUGHT OF ANOTHER ZINGER HE WANTED TO SAY

BANNED

Old Jun 17th, 2009, 05:02 PM       
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 05:53 PM       
I think Kahl is too good for the internet.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 05:56 PM       
His internet addiction is his one and only flaw. If he could over come it he would transcend to the heavens.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 06:25 PM       
The Assumption of the Virgin

BANNED

Old Jun 17th, 2009, 06:39 PM       
sorry guys maybe ishould try to be more like you guys! Quick, somebody else make several threads about a situation that could've easily been cured by having a backbone. Then when one of you guys insult that person and tell them they are retarded, I'll be all, "OH YOURE SO SUPERIOR ARENT YOU *JERK PERSON*?"

oh that'll be great then you guys will all respect me
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 08:03 PM       
stop gettin mad at the internet!