FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Comic Artist in Training
WhiteRoseBrian is probably a spambot
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 12:15 PM       
Here's what I'm currently playing...

Midway Arcade Origins
Toejam and Earl
Toejam and Earl in Panic on Funkotron.

I also received Assassin's Creed III and plan to play that a bit later.

For my friend Jason I also bought him the two Arkham games for his X-Box.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 02:25 PM       
Ff7, the overly gay retardadon.

FZ what is the wallet witchery you speak of? Just everything being super cheap? Or are they actually giving away money?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 05:16 PM       
I sell items that I get during various winter things on the Market Beta, which gibs me da money. I now have Dead Rising 2 and OTR, btw.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 07:10 PM       
I've also been playing Xenogears lately.

You know what is a shitty game that makes both FF6 and 7 look like goddamn Shakespeare in comparison, no matter your opinions regarding them?

Xenogears!

It's like the old king of awful JRPG cliche trainwreck plots, before Tales of Shitphonia got shat onto the gamecube and set the lowest possible standard for fucking horrible games.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 09:34 PM       
am i being trolled
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 11:13 PM       
I haven't beaten Hitman yet, but I'm most of the way through it, I think.

What does it mean if I think the gun store is my favorite level?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 01:25 AM       
that the game is shit

unless theres a second gun store level that i never got to cuz i hated that game
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 01:38 AM       
The gun store ruled. There's a lot of shitty levels in this game, like the first Chinatown and the motherfucking caves and weapons plant, but the gun store is amazing. One of the only Hitman things in the goddamn game, followed by the hit on Sanchez.
BANNED

Old Dec 27th, 2012, 02:05 AM       
is the gunstore level the one where you just get your guns?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 03:10 AM       
Yeah, but it's more if you want it to be. And there's more than one way to get your guns.
BANNED

Old Dec 27th, 2012, 05:41 PM       
so basically, what you're telling me, is that hitman, the game about killing people by performing hits on people as a hitman, is the most hitman-like when you are retrieving some guns from a store and there is absolutely no requirement to perform a hit on somebody.

:/
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 06:13 PM       
By that definition, which assumes you've never played a game in the Hitman series before, then no. You, in fact, are not required to hit any mans in that mission.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 09:34 PM       
I got Neverwinter Nights Complete Pack which has NWN 1 and 2 plus all of the expansions (3 for each game) for Christmas.
So, I've started to play that and should be done in a year or two.
BANNED

Old Dec 27th, 2012, 10:23 PM       
ioh man i love neverwinter nights. except my copy of nwn 2 isnt legit

maybe we could do some multiplayer shit.
that standalone expansion where you get to make your own party and stuff was really fun. probably my favorite one but that might be because i played through the main campaigns a million times and neverfinished them

Quote:
By that definition, which assumes you've never played a game in the Hitman series before, then no. You, in fact, are not required to hit any mans in that mission.
ok, well, enjoy retrieving your guns in different ways then.

whenever i think of hitman levels now i just think of how many different ways there are to make a shit sandwich. SO many choices
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 11:25 AM       
Portal.
The first one.
Everything was going fine until I started getting shot at.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 05:48 PM       
at least the turrets are polite about it

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
ok, well, enjoy retrieving your guns in different ways then.

whenever i think of hitman levels now i just think of how many different ways there are to make a shit sandwich. SO many choices
Did you also not bother going downstairs when you had to get a new suit?
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:53 AM       
Finally took the time to finish playing through Infamous 2 last week. Dunno if they're doing a third one, but I hope so, cuz I've really enjoyed the series so far.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 05:42 AM       
They did that standalone game that was supposed to be good.
BANNED

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 05:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Did you also not bother going downstairs when you had to get a new suit?
didnt play that far, dont care.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 06:16 AM       
Sorry - someone was complaining about the suit level and you all sound the same to me.
BANNED

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 07:14 AM       
um ok
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 11:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
They did that standalone game that was supposed to be good.
yeah it's 10 bucks and is vampire themed, pretty good. infamous festival of blood

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 11:52 AM       
Decided to play Mark of the Ninja on steam. It's like a stealth game, except fun.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:28 PM       
DONE WITH HITMAN. AFTER 39 HOURS. FUCK.

I'd call it promising if I forgot Blood Money existed. Now I'm just happy another team is doing it. Honestly, I didn't have much faith in this thing after Kane and Lynch 2.