Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 09:35 PM       
Review sites.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 09:42 PM       
i wanna hear what yahtzee has to say about it
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 09:43 PM       
Quote:
I did buy White Knight Chronicles I+II though and I´m not sure if that was a wise decision :D
QUIT WHITEKNIGHT CHRONICLING FOR THE REVIEW SITES ;/
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 12:04 AM       
All the shit I heard about women getting upset about Capture The Babe is retarded. Listen, people, it's humor. It's a game that's already cranked up to eleven on its ridiculous meter. You have a fucking ego bar. They wouldn't be pissed off if it had a mini-game where you punch as many nutsacks as you could in half a minute.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 02:30 AM       
Populous DS!!

I've always wanted to play this game when I saw it on the SNES but never got the chance. They defintely made a great usage of the DS with this.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 04:00 AM       
lol at populous ;/

i actually have that game somewhere around here
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 04:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
QUIT WHITEKNIGHT CHRONICLING FOR THE REVIEW SITES ;/

Hm...what could this post mean...I think you mean that I should stop playing because some reviewers said WKC was utter crap. Right?

I´m not sure I like the battlespeed. Feels like it should run about twice as fast but this is the enhanced version of WKC1 so I guess it was even slower in the original...

New Additions: Radiant Historia and Alone in the Dark Inferno.

RH seems to be pretty nice though the Charactersystem is too simple for my tastes.

And I know what you want to say about AITD and be assured Gentlemen, I too have said all there is to say about this game long ago. Horseshit, that´s what it was. Good ideas executed in a horrible, horrible way.

I did hear though that Inferno fixed a lot of those flaws and fuck it, I´m willing to spend 5 bucks on something like that. I even finished the game back when it came out.
BANNED

Old Jun 16th, 2011, 04:40 AM       
nah its sort of a pun cause whiteknighting is when you get all protective over someone ;/

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...37;20knighting
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 07:20 AM       
Got the collector's edition of Alice Madness Returns, which includes the original.

The original pissed me off. Weirdass controls. I died at some part in a library because she sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid off a floating book and hit the ground. Then it sent me back too far to care, so I quit and started the new one.

The new one still feels weird. It was definitely built for consoles. I had to switch to gamepad because the keyboard and mouse controls were pretty shitty. It kinda reminds me of Zelda, if Zelda was a linear platformer. The combat reminds me of it, at least, with some secrets tucked away. Love the art direction, though I get random framerate issues every now and then and I have no idea why.

drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 07:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
nah its sort of a pun cause whiteknighting is when you get all protective over someone ;/

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...te%20knighting

That´s what I like about talking with you guys, I learn something new every day
BANNED

Old Jun 16th, 2011, 07:53 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 08:03 PM       
WE ARE AMERICA

I'm playing Phoenix for the iOS. Coz I need to get my SHMUPs on when I'm on the go.
has a woody
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 02:49 AM       
Donkey Kong '94 on 3DS Virtual Console. Fucking classic.

has a woody
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 10:14 PM       
I bought Ocarina of Time 3D because I am a hopeless Zelda whore. It's not even my favorite Zelda game. Goddammit.

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 10:27 PM       
i'm planning on buying it even though i don't have a 3ds :C

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 04:52 PM       
Giants Citizen Kabuto and MDK are on sale and I bought the both of them for $6. FUCK YES.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 05:30 PM       
Did they add anything extra to the Ocarina of 3D?
has a woody
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 06:43 PM       
New graphics
Some tweaked dialog
Master Quest (which is now mirrored to make even harder)
Lots of little details added to different areas. Some suggest that MM3D is coming.
And some tweaks to the game engine. I swear Link's roll has next to no lag. Very easy to spam it.

Playing with 3D is totally mandatory. Looks really good, and the redone graphics are great. I'm legitimately freaked out by the Skulltula family, and I'm 23 years old.

Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 09:49 PM       
Angry Birds. It's been 6 hours now...
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 10:05 PM       
That is definitely giving FF7 a run for its money as the most over rated game ever.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 10:28 PM       
Angry birds is one of the most overrated games ever.
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 11:46 PM       
Happy Birds is one of the most underrated games ever.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 01:46 AM       
slightly miffed birds is... sort of acceptably rated i guess

i got nothin'
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 03:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
That is definitely giving FF7 a run for its money as the most over rated game ever.
wow, i thought i was the only person who didn't like ff7