Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:16 PM       
Selena Gomez.

Spoilers!

That or Shawn Michaels, David Spade, Willem Dafoe, Danny Glover, Alex Trebek or Bob Dole. Maybe Louise Fletcher or Rose Kennedy?

Nah, Selena Gomez.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:49 PM       
I have the same birthday as lady gaga :gross
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
I have the same birthday as lady gaga :gross
YOU'D STILL BANG IT.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
hell no, dawg
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
He'd have to be the power bottom.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
Nah, Selena Gomez.
Fuck you, same birthday or not it'll be ME who bones her stupid while you cry in the other room

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
pickled
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 06:00 PM       
Can I add milhouse backwards to my list as well? I like where this is going.
Give Me Black Summer.
Dommin is probably a spambot
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 09:24 PM       

Natalie Mejia. She was in some girlband. She'd get it.
Where The Black Planets Roll Without Aim,
Where They Roll In Their Horror Unheeded, Without Knowledge Of Lustre Or Name.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 11:41 PM       
Jessica Biel, although it's kinda creepy - I could be her Dad, after all.

Jean Harlow would also do, except that she's dead.
You may already be there.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 12:00 AM       
I assumed the idea was that it was them at their optimal age and alive, otherwise I wouldn't give runner up to Rene Descartes :P
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 01:11 AM       
I thought just the opposite. I thought it was how they are at this moment, otherwise I would have chose Jamie Lee Curtis from the time she did True Lies. Boing.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 01:43 AM       
Oh well if THAT'S the rule then hell fucking yes to young Julie Andrews, hubba hubba

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 02:34 AM       
OH wtf she has two heads? IT MUST HAVE TOOK A TON OF DISNEY IMAGINEERING TO FIX THAT BITCH IN POST.
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 02:46 AM       
TWO HEADS MEANS MORE DICK-SUCKIN' LIPS AT THE READY

Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 04:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Fuck you, same birthday or not it'll be ME who bones her stupid while you cry in the other room
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 04:38 AM       
prob. muhammed ali's daughter

edit: or i guess if we're talking prime-of-life, tracey ullman?

Last edited by executioneer : Aug 8th, 2011 at 05:22 AM.
pickled
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 06:58 AM       
It must have been hard for her to date with her dad being freakin' Muhammad Ali and all.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 07:48 AM       
Not really. If anything, her being famous and rich would probably help her chances of getting a date.
pickled
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 08:28 AM       
I was talking about how intimidating it had to be dating a boxing legend's little girl.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 08:38 AM       
Jeri Ryan

oophomphom
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 01:59 PM       
Oh man bigtimecow gets bigtimeborgboobs

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 02:13 PM       
haha he's gonna be making more than robots with her

...sort of
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 02:14 PM       
If she doesn't have a metalgina. You know borgs are having sex because it sounds like the garbage disposal is running.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 02:31 PM       
I wish Rachel Leigh Cook was born on my birthday.

Instead I have to go with Maggie Gylenhaal :/