Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2009, 01:03 PM       
Well, if last night was indicative of anything it was that I was wrong. It will not be Lakers in 6. It'll probably be Lakers in 5, possibly 4. Orlando had no answer for Kobe Bryant, none at all.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 06:52 AM       
Yep. Freaking tragic.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2009, 07:41 PM       
oops wrong thread.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 11:42 AM       
They needed a split in LA. No hope now.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 02:07 PM       
Was there basketball going on? I kind of missed it amidst all the hype.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 02:13 PM       
Why the fuck can't the Lakers pay for their own god dam parade?
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 11:45 PM       
they are putting down $1 million for their own goddamn parade.

orlando should've won couple of games (missed alleyoop in game 2, dwight howard missed free-throws in 4). it was a mistake for orlando to bring back jameer nelson after not playing for long period of time. but the fact that lakers killed the magic made celtics' finals victory one year ago even sweeter
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 11:47 PM       
Wow, one million. I hope it doesn't hurt them too much. I'm sure all the post office workers with cut hours or no jobs won't mind flipping the rest of the bill.
say what now?
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 02:23 AM       
none of this would have happened if the fans hadnt spent hundred of thousands on lakers memorabilla, jerseys and tickets to the games. curse on them
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 02:31 AM       
That won't even pay for Kobe's sox.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 08:46 AM       
I think the better question would be, why is the state with the 8th largest world economy so broke they can't pay for a parade? Why aren't the politicians getting fired by the barrel full for spending the 8th largest world economy into bankruptcy?

All the 'foot the bill for the parade' controversy is really doing is shining the spotlight on the incompetence of California politicians in power.

Maybe teams should pay for their own parades, but as long as governments want to have their say in where/how they are ran, they should foot their share of the bill
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 01:55 PM       
I totally agree. If I wasn't a felon I would so vote them out!
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 19th, 2009, 01:30 PM       
Bummer, that.
say what now?
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 04:12 AM       
looks like it is gonna be official that shaq will play in cleveland next season

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/s...r_espn_4285489
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 08:30 AM       
Was about to post that, ya beat me to it!

You know what everyone is going to say? 'Shaq is doing this to have one more ring than Kobe' or 'Looks like Shaq's gonna gravy train another ring'

Forget all that for a second, I am more concerned with Shaq's age.

At age 37, and weighing in at 27 Studebakers, is he going to even make any difference? I had thought they were going to try for Yao, but maybe the Rockets were asking for more than they got Shaq for (Wallace and the 46th pick is a bargain)
say what now?
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 12:37 AM       
i think shaq still has some years left in him. i thought he was washed up and done for one year ago but came back alive when he joined phoenix. playing alongside with lebron james will revitalize shaq back into being a full force once again. the on-court chemistry between the two will be explosive considering that they have similiar personalities. the pregame intros are entirely different story though

say what now?
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 12:01 AM       
aw crap.. trevor ariza might be leaving the lakers and guess which team is pushing hard in picking him up..not good for the celts

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/s...r_espn_4301414