Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 04:16 PM       
Dixie, your real name isn't Beverly, is it?
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 01:56 PM       
I'll go ahead and read this after I paste it in here.

Quote:
hi, what soccer team is jesus on? i dont know if he would be good at football...but the interest he has in things must be worth alot...exceptional...they must be something that we would want to know...cause he said in the gospel of john, he says things like i have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one...i want those you have given me to be with me and see my glory...he wants people to see what keeps him going...what keeps his interest...what he spends his spare time doing...what he has been doing together with his father...the glory you have given me...cause you loved me before the foundation of the world...in john chapter 17.5 - jesus says, "glorify me in your prescence with the glory i had with you before the world began" what he had with the father and what they enjoyed most he wants to share with us...and he said in 17.24 - " i want those to be with me where i am, and to see my glory, the glory you gave me because you loved me before the creation of the world."

he wants to see something and to give us something...to be with him.....he wants us to be where he is ...that is his goal...his goal should be our goal too...we should be pressing on towards this goal no matter what kind of game we played before...like paul the apostle said in philippians 3.14 - "i press on toward the goal to win the prize for which god has called me heavenward in christ jesus." he was pressing on to take hold of that for which christ jesus took hold of him...forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead....(verse 13)...im gonna win this one paul is saying...the goal is christ himself...paul got on his team...christ wants us to see his glory...our eyes should always be on that main goal...the winning side sees the goal they are aiming for....once you see the goal jesus has in mind for us you dont want to play on another team...or at least thats what happened in my case...and alot of people i know...

whatever the glory that jesus had with the father is, its something that entertained the father and son before creation...if paul could see it so can we...we too can get the same interest...its one thing for jesus to see the glory but paul got to in on it too thats why christians talk alot about paul...jesus is sharing with mere mortals things that he has enjoyed in eternity...when he gave it to paul he exclaimed i have no other goal...(philippians 3.8)...jesus said, father you have loved me before the creation of the world...you loved me....jesus is raving about something here.... ...they had something that is so important that its recorded in the bible....and this glory he wants to give!! its something worth while...jesus actually came to earth with that goal in mind...that we might have the kind of life that enjoyed with the father...in abundance...(john 10.10) ...that sounds enjoyable...he wants us to share together with us with him and his father...and the holy spirit ...thats a small team...3 of them were playing for eternity whatever game you call it...lets make a few universes...how many stars can we make today? the allstars of heaven were creating the stars..................

lets be part of the heavenly team! jesus came down to give us something that he thinks is gonna catch our interest...something he thinks we should have...something he and the father had before creation...if god gives you something it must be very valuable................wouldnt you agree?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 02:32 PM       
Yes but what team does he play for? The Saints?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 04:54 PM       
Hoo boy, Tadao, you got a live one. Reel her in gently, play the line easily then land her into your "boat". Full points if you get an online date.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 04:58 PM       
She scares me.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 05:21 PM       
I think religious chicks are keepers, because the bible denounces things like adultery and teaches couples to be faithful etc. ^.^
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 05:24 PM       
Are you a religious chick Wiffles?
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 05:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Are you a religious chick Wiffles?
Yeah kinda, I tend to lean towards Buddhism, but I try to read about other religions too and learn from them. I'd like to have a zen-like state of mind ^^
With More Yes Than Ever
DougClayton4231 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 06:52 PM       
Tadao, if you want to back out, just tell her about your addiction to snuff films and human taxodermy exhibits. She'll be gone in no time lol.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 07:16 PM       
No seriously, she is out to fix me and the bigger the damage the brighter her halo.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 09:25 PM       
I need to order one of these and take a pic in it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/s...n-the-web.html
after enough bourbon ...
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 10:12 PM       
The creationism shirt is my favorite.

BTW, religious chicks also like to be fruitful and multiply. Just don't tell her if you've been "fixed".
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 11:15 PM       
Yeah. If your looking to get some action out of it first tell her you think evolution is a how and not a why. She wont be able to resist.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 12:05 AM       
i think the scarriest thing about the captain picard guy is his lack of shoulders

and shame on you for picking on desperate people on a dating website.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 12:15 PM       
Not only does she have a spelling deficiency, but she also eschews capitalization, which could be viewed as sinful in some religious circles, for failure to capitalize personal pronouns referring to either the almighty or OUR SAVIOR. Another point is her pervasive, yet incorrect usage of the ellipsis. :grammarpolice
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 10:14 AM       
fook Da beech !
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 11:37 PM       
I'm collecting some good ones, but I need a NSFW post to show one of them.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Sep 23rd, 2009, 02:24 PM       
Can the NSFW one top the picard guy? He's a real gem.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 03:17 PM       
Well the NSFW profile got taken down, but it was funny. it was a penis picture
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 04:47 PM       
So kinda like the picard picture just another bald head.
Egg
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 04:54 PM       
there was some butthole in the picture too
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 04:58 PM       
Tell her that you like to use your whole hand.
Nexus 7 Prototype
VaporTrailx1 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 02:38 PM       
dating sites suck. nobody ever responds. I think chicks just go on there for attention and treat it as another facebook.
Escape will make me god.