Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 10:55 AM        My Pete and Pete fan fiction
My first Pete and Pete fan fiction. Please give me feed back, as I will be adding installments.
Endless Mike lay on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. He had gone through a particularly bad day, as his father had become more and more irritable after losing his job, and was taking it out on the family. After the screaming argument that his parents had which cumulated in his father storming out, presumably to get drunk, his mother lay down on the couch and cried her eyes out. He had done what he could to comfort her, but seeing her in such a state left him feeling helpless and frustrated.
He felt anger boil up within him. Why did he have to go through this with his parents? Why couldn't he have a normal family like other people? Why couldn't he get passing grades?
He ran his large fingers through his oily black hair, sighed, and slipped into the fantasy that made life tolerable.
He imagined her before him, grinning her gap-toothed grin in that cute way that made him weak in the knees. He remembered when she had first entered into Mr. Slurm's class, and how he had felt his heart pound as he saw how beautiful she had become. Sure, he had seen her passing him in the halls last year, but then she was still a just a little girl. Now...now she had grown, had changed, transformed into the beautiful young woman he saw before him. From that day forward, Endless Mike was hopelessly infatuated with Ellen Hickle.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 02:34 PM       
Pretty good. But I don't want to think that Endless Mike has a soul. In the show he was a crazy guy with nervs of steel and would stop at nothing to destroy Big Pete. The thing with Ellen is pretty good though.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 03:33 PM       
Thanks. I'll go further into his feelings for Ellen.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 11:42 PM       
Endless Mike stalked grimly through the halls of Wellsville High School. He fucking hated it here. He hated the jocks who thought that their letter jackets made them gods. He hated his teachers who looked at him like he had two heads when he mispronounced a word. But he did like one thing, and that was shop.
He loved shop. It was the only class he really excelled in. There, amidst the bright welder's flame, the drone of the saws, and the feel of the wood beneath his hands, he felt at home. He would often whittle scrap wood, turning it into small figures that even Mr. Slurm was impressed with.
It was there that he had really fallen for Ellen. Most students simply did the assignments with little enthusiasm, simply waiting for the bell to ring. But not Ellen.
She did her projects with such care, unlike the half-assed attempts of most of the students. She often asked him for help. Nobody had ever come to him for help before. Endless Mike was amazed by the skill of her work, and he offered her many pointers, his palms sweating as he did. And she never called him by that fucking stupid nickname that everyone, even his friends, called him. He couldn't even remember how he had gotten it, he had been called it for so long. She always called him "Mike." His heart went faster whenever he heard her say it.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 14th, 2003, 11:46 PM       

You need more Bus Driver Stu Bennadict and his obsession with that other less important lady bus driver.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Jul 14th, 2003, 11:48 PM       
I'll do that in another fan fiction. This one will focus on Endless Mike and his obsession with Ellen.
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Jul 14th, 2003, 11:52 PM       
...Yeah thats what I really meant. .. just do yer stories .