Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2004, 03:42 AM        Remember that show "It's Like... You know" ?
That show STUNK. It was like trying to be a L.A. Seinfeld. There was a completely bald guy who I always wore black and drank coffee and I remember him being played by Mike Meyers (even though he wasn't). There was one episode where the whole episode was them watching a carchase uuuuhhh CHINESE RESTURANT ANYBODY

"IITS LIKE... WE BLOW"

huond is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2004, 03:44 AM       
i remember wathing that show and i remember watching that specific episode
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2004, 04:03 AM       
I only remember ads for that show and remembering not watching it for having such a stupid title. I don't watch shows that I would feel embarrased by just saying the title. That's why i never watched Two Guys, A Girl, and a Pizza place or Wanda Does It. I think I made a good choice!

Mocker
Old Dec 16th, 2004, 05:23 AM       
You can now see reruns of Two Guys a Girl and a Pizza place on Oxygen check your local listings
Mocker
Old Dec 16th, 2004, 05:45 AM       
One of the guys in "Two Guys..." (the one that wasn't Van Wilder) had a crush on Jenna Elfman, I know because of the promos ABC had (and then it cut to Jenna Elfman saying "aw thats sweet" probably in response to something COMPLETLEY different)

wtf why do I remember this crap
Mocker
Old Dec 16th, 2004, 05:47 AM       
o i know why because i'm SUPPOSED to be writing a paper jeez

The first time I saw TGIF was at my friend Eddie's house. I didn't watch TV really at the time, but when I saw Family Matters and Full House and Perfect Strangers and something else (who knows who even cares am i right) I just had to tune in each and every week!

Remember when TGIF was all magic shows except for Boy Meets World? Because I do
Mocker
Old Dec 16th, 2004, 05:53 AM       
Fall 1988 8:00 Perfect Strangers 8:30 Full House 9:00 Mr. Belvedere 9:30 Just the Ten of Us

Fall 1989 8:00 Full House 8:30 Family Matters 9:00 Perfect Strangers 9:30 Just the Ten of Us

Fall 1990 8:00 Full House 8:30 Family Matters 9:00 Perfect Strangers 9:30 Going Places THIS IS WHEN *I* STARTED WATCHING!

Fall 1991 8:00 Family Matters 8:30 Step by Step 9:00 Perfect Strangers 9:30 Baby Talk

Fall 1992 8:00 Family Matters 8:30 Step by Step 9:00 Dinosaurs 9:30 Camp Wilder

Fall 1993 8:00 Family Matters 8:30 Boy Meets World 9:00 Step by Step 9:30 Hangin' with Mr. Cooper

Fall 1994 8:00 Family Matters 8:30 Boy Meets World 9:00 Step by Step 9:30 Hangin' with Mr. Cooper

Fall 1995 8:00 Family Matters 8:30 Boy Meets World 9:00 Step by Step 9:30 Hangin' with Mr. Cooper

Fall 1996 8:00 Family Matters 8:30 Sabrina, the Teenage Witch 9:00 Clueless 9:30 Boy Meets World

Fall 1997 8:00 Sabrina, the Teenage Witch 8:30 Boy Meets World 9:00 You Wish 9:30 Teen Angel

Fall 1998 8:00 Two of a Kind 8:30 Boy Meets World 9:00 Sabrina, the Teenage Witch 9:30 Brother's Keeper

Fall 1999 8:00 The Hughleys 8:30 Boy Meets World 9:00 Sabrina, the Teenage Witch 9:30 Odd Man Out

FS is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2004, 05:53 AM       
I remember all these shows but they were probably more recently on TV here than in the US

Another shiner was Zoey, Duncan, Jack and Jane or something.

With all these shows I wish they'd just air the production meetings instead of the show. They'd be way more interesting.

"OK... the show's basically about two guys, two girls and a pizza place... and the title is... TWO GUYS, TWO GIRLS AND A PIZZA PLACE!!"
"Please stand still while I get my gun out of my desk drawer and shoot you in the face."
"Wait! But it's like... Friends... with the coffee house and the people!"
"Friends! That's popular. Here's two million dollars."
Mocker
Old Dec 16th, 2004, 05:57 AM       
Zoey, Duncan, Jack and Jane Selma Blair was in that and hound loooves her haha kiss kiss just kidding hound

I remember when that show came out and they were like HOLY COW ITS SO DARK YOU WONT BELEIVE IT and there was a plot about a mean jerk girl in a wheelchair or something oh man thats EDGY yeah right excuse me while i go blow my n*se
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2004, 06:56 AM       
I liked Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place.

They had a band that went on stage naked because they couldn't afford clothing, and there was a Halloween episode with evil twins and stuff.

The whole show wasn't even mildly grounded in reality.

I liked that.

Old Dec 16th, 2004, 11:21 AM       
that naked band was blink 182 and it was like *right* after that stupid video came out with them running aroudn naked also that was like the only episode that goofy or absurd. they probably stole the idea from THE DREW CAREY SHOW when they do stupid silly shit. god damn i used to be a complete tv faggot i mean i watched the mike o'malley show anyone remember THANKS? i was the only one of my friends who got the secret diary of desmond pfieffer references on the clerks cartoons.

ps. youre just jealous that i got a HUG from selma blair >_<
dipshed
Old Dec 16th, 2004, 02:16 PM       
The first time I saw TGIF was when i finished playing nintendo one day and i switched over and they were playing like SOnic THe Headgehog cartoons, and then something thrilling would happen and then the black girl would get all scared. Then they went to boy meets would.

Thank God It's Friday!

Does anyone remember Stark Raving Mad with Tony Shaloub, I actually liked that show.

Which Mike O' Mally show are you talking about huond. Guts? Or do you mean Yes, Dear, I FUCKING HATE YES, DEAR.

He had another show but it got cancelled faster than the Michael Richards Show

Old Dec 16th, 2004, 02:22 PM       
i watched EVERY mike o'malley show but the one i was talking about was THE MIKE O'MALLEY SHOW wich is the one that got cancelled really fast. i watched the michael richards show too i remember not watching STARK RAVING MAD because of neil patrick harris.
dipshed
Old Dec 16th, 2004, 02:22 PM       
Remember Michael Chiklis's show after The Commish

It was called Daddio and it was just as bad as Dharma and Greg. My friend use to call him "Michael Chick-less" before he was so freaking fat. But now he's all buff and stuff WTF.

The next person who posts MUST talk about the TV Show "Roc". God, even the title of that show cracks me up!

Old Dec 16th, 2004, 02:24 PM       
my favorite conan o'brien jokes for like 3 years were when he would make fun of how bad daddio was even after it had been cancelled for so long.

i dont remember ROC sorry!
Royal Tenenbaum is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2004, 02:26 PM       
Remember the SNL skit where another network got the rights to the "and a Pizza Place" part of the show? It was classic because it featured Horatio Sanz as a fat guy. Damn, those were the days.
dipshed
Old Dec 16th, 2004, 02:30 PM       
Horatio Sanz as a fat guy?!?!? GET OUTTA TOWN

I'm sure Jixby remembers Roc, the star of a show killed a man IRL! He went from jail to Yale!

dipshed
Old Dec 16th, 2004, 02:35 PM       
P.S.: The Worst show Ever in the history of television was Baby Bob, not even my Mom liked that show. It was like Shorties Watching Shorties in Real Life.

Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Dec 16th, 2004, 02:54 PM       
Quote:
P.S.: The Worst show Ever in the history of television was Baby Bob, not even my Mom liked that show. It was like Shorties Watching Shorties in Real Life.
Was that the one with the talking baby and a lot of poop jokes?
That seriously sucked. "Yes, Dear" and "Oh baby" are almost as bad.
Daphne is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2004, 03:45 PM       
haha, I taped an episode of Baby Bob for Jixby to show him how awful it was. I also remember ROC. Remember when it was live all the time? What the fuck was that?

I saw less than 5 minutes of 'It's Like, You Know' and that was enough. The were talking about Paul McArtney saying losing his wife and how he said "I've just lost my best friend" and then the music went all sad and they made sad faces and I changed the channel. And Jennifer Grey played herself on it because her face changed and no one knows who she is now

FS is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2004, 04:08 PM       
Pretty much the worst things mankind has done all involve talking babies, dogs, or other animals.
Mocker
Old Dec 16th, 2004, 06:17 PM       
I remember Roc being live all the time! I never watched it purposely, it came on before or after some show I really did like. Somebody get me a Primetime schedule for whatever network it was on O

oh man Baby Bob was a real stinker *litterally* haha

I can remember Baby Talk when it was new, and it was so obviously trying to be like "Look Whos Talking," I think it was done in the same style of just having a voice over, and I don't think anybody was supposed to hear it. I can remember one scene specifically where it was like a dumb dramatic scene where the mom was like yelling at some dude in a resturant. There wasn't an ounce of humor in it, and then the mom says something like "ME AND THE BABY ARE LEAVING. WAITER CAN I GET A DOGGIE BAG" and then it cuts to the baby laughing and the voice over says "Great! Now all we need to do is get a doggie!" laugh track kicks up, bad saxaphone sitcomy wacky jazz plays, cut to a transition/establishing shot of the apartment building... Even whan i was like what, 9? I thought that was such crappy television.

Hey does anybody here remember the old VHS of Look Whos Talking, with the 1800 number in the begining where you could enter a contest to win like a trip and a Look Whos Talking sweatshirt? Because fuck I do. I need to make a copy of that commercial when I get home, along with the Bill and Ted CALL 1-900-989-DUDE trivia contest >_<
Mocker
Old Dec 16th, 2004, 06:21 PM       
omg and then after THAT there was a commercial for CHEERIOS

I MISS VHS

The VHS of Bill and Teds Bogus Journey starts with a MUSIC VIDEO. The DVD has no music video
dipshed
Old Dec 16th, 2004, 06:26 PM       
Hey leave Homeward Bound 2:Lost in San Fransico out of this!

Roc Live, I believe, was just to way for Charles Dutton to show off his acting skills and that he wasnt just a crimnal who got a big break.

And I wanna punch Thomas Hayden Church for leaving wings for Ned and Stacey, but I'll take it back if his new movie Sideways is as good as the people say it is.

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 16th, 2004, 08:37 PM       
does anybody remember ted danson's show becker? he was like a really mean doctor or something and would always talk about stuff he hated.

i dunno why but i liked it