Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 03:02 PM       
YEAH GW, HOW DARE YOU

YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER

HOW DARE YOU MAKE POSTS IN THIS THREAD, THE CHAT THREAD, A THREAD WHERE YOU CAN LITERALLY TALK ABOUT ANYTHING YOU WANT WHETHER THERE IS AN APPLICABLE FORUM FOR IT OR NOT

YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 03:03 PM       
who the hell do u think u r
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 03:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
YEAH GW, HOW DARE YOU

YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER

HOW DARE YOU MAKE POSTS IN THIS THREAD, THE CHAT THREAD, A THREAD WHERE YOU CAN LITERALLY TALK ABOUT ANYTHING YOU WANT WHETHER THERE IS AN APPLICABLE FORUM FOR IT OR NOT

YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 05:34 PM       
Oh so I guess what I'm really looking for is some bullshit called noise rock, which is apparently what FLCL's soundtrack is classified as

That sounds pretty close. Maybe I'll look up those Butthole Surfer guys!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 05:48 PM       
Japanese rock music is very different from the sort of noise rock most people think of, though they share many similarities.

Don't confuse noise with 'post-punk', though. (Post-punk is such a stupid fucking label.)

then there's pulsing orchestral minimalism

and electronic music of a genre I can't identify, though some call it 'drone'. (Again, stupid as all fuck, but whatever.)

I group all of them together because of the repetition. Listen and you'll hear it.

The Psychic Paramount is good noise.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 06:20 PM       
THOSE BUTTHOLE SURFER GUYS
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 06:30 PM       
LAST QUESTION: Is there a way to listen to Big Black without the singer? Because there fucking should be.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 06:32 PM       
I LOVE BIG SONGS ABOUT BLACK FUCKING

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 08:00 PM       
So you don't like Steve Albini?

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 09:05 PM       
I SUGGEST "THE HUMPTY DANCE"
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 09:28 PM       
I LIKE MY OATMEAL LUMPY
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 11:55 PM       
also, fuck fooly cooly.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 12:25 AM       
There's some footage out there of me performing The Humpty Dance at karaoke, but I'm too embarrassed to show it.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 06:49 AM       
hahaha flcl music, seriously? all i remember about the music in that show are RIDE ON SHOOTING STAR and I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN but sometimes he lets his japanese show and says i sink i can
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 11:01 AM       
All I remember is those two songs I posted, probably because they were the only good ones.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 03:33 PM       
you don't remember the one that says RIDE ON SHOOTING STAR???? did you never finish an episode?????? it plays during the end credits
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 04:13 PM       
GW spent most of his life so far in a drug-induced stupor, you see

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 04:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
yeah ok thanks for quoting that entire column of videos and buttfucking my work laptop's framerate in a thread that was already fucking escargot buddy

Re: Sex Pistols - Yeah I guess. Nevermind the Bollocks and Rocket to Russia are basically the only generic punk albums I really give a shit about; other than that I just need fucking abrasive, aggressive garage punk. The original Misfits are closer to what I'm going for, although they're a few decibles down. (which isn't to say that they aren't good, because they're the third punk band I don't think is complete shit)

Standard punk, the kind that doesn't blow your eardrums out like what you guys were posting on the last page, is pretty much fucking boring and sterile to me. I know I'm gonna get tons of shit for this because I-Mock's got some kind of easily-offended punk boner, but I could probably give less of a dick if I made an effort.

I'm pretty bummed that there weren't more Sex Bob-Omb songs, and that Beck doesn't seem to do much other music like what he wrote for Scott Pilgrim. Unless he did and I don't know about it, in which case I guess I'll go check out Beck.
You might like River City Rebels Hate to be loved album. Its pretty terrible compared to their older stuff so you might like it.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 05:03 PM       
GW I say get down on some of that black tar and take in a band that I know you're really gonna love

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 11:59 PM       
sooo i got a ticket cause i didnt come to a complete stop when i made a right hand turn at a red light, even though the other lane was turning left so there was no way there could be a pedestrian or car there ;/

think im just gonna not pay and give up my license, cause that's a 400 dollar fine. fuck that shit its cheaper to walk everywhere.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2011, 12:01 AM       
If you don't pay here, they put a warrant out for your arrest. I've had several put out on me for that shit. Mainly when I refused to pay for going 2 miles over the speed limit. Any reason to search my car really. Calling my generic tylenol in to drug control. I was being a smart ass when they replied "It's extra strength tylenol" ... I said "oOoOoh, extra strength." Plus they found an airsoft gun case in my trunk and got all excited. Then disappointed. After all of that, they give me a ticket for 2 miles over.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2011, 12:04 AM       
You might be able to MAKE A DEAL.
BANNED

Old Nov 18th, 2011, 12:35 AM       
thats fine i give up on life.
Old Nov 18th, 2011, 01:25 AM       
Driving is for assholes anyway

Old Nov 18th, 2011, 01:29 AM       
LEONIDS. ELX WHERE ARE YOU.