Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2010, 05:09 PM       

"Cathy" is ending? But...but...where else won't I get my fill of inconsequential nonsense about chocolate, shoes and purses?

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/20...-end/?src=tptw
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 12th, 2010, 05:12 PM       
That shit has been running all this time?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2010, 05:13 PM       
Cathy is ending?! ACK

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2010, 05:43 PM       
Quote:
Is it super better than the shit you used to buy?
Actually, no. But the dude i used to get it from had the best shit

to be honest i think the real difference is that the shit we got .. well... like with medicinal cannabis they like sort it into "effects" or whatever, so there's like weed for day time which keeps you peppy and weed for night time which knocks you the fuck out.
i like the kind that knocks you the fuck out and we bought the kind thats peppy :O its still really good shit though.

also my camera got stolen by a drag queen
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Aug 12th, 2010, 07:14 PM       
I just ate at Golden Corral for the first time. It fucking sucked.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2010, 08:26 PM       
I could have told you that. It's called "Corral" for a reason....the cheap all you can eats. Mooooooooooooooooo.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2010, 08:52 PM       
My bowling league changed their banquet location from decent Italian joint to Golden Corral.

I have not gone to a post league banquet since
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2010, 09:07 PM       
ACK

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2010, 10:27 PM       
golden corral is a guilty pleasure of mine

they pretty much have banana and bread pudding on tap
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2010, 10:44 PM       
I'm gonna vomit if I even see bread pudding again. Bad experiences ruin food.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 12th, 2010, 10:55 PM       
I'm surprised you eat bread pudding :/

Tonight (:foodthread) I made Spanish rice, but with quinoa, and I tried to jack up the healthy wherever I can. There are a lot of good things about quinoa...it cooks in half the time of rice, it supposedly has an insane amount of protein and something like 8x the fiber of brown rice, etc. But there are bad things too...it's expensive as all hell, you either have to buy prerinsed or rinse it yourself to get the bitter coating off, and it does have a slightly un-ricelike scent to it.

I made the quinoa (1 cup dry yields 4 cups cooked, good deal), dumped in some tomatoes, found a small can of chickpeas and dumped those in too for texture, added some garlic and kosher salt and then thought for a minute and dumped in a shitload of hot sauce. The hot sauce masked the quinoa smell and it pretty much tasted like standard Spanish rice. I'd eat it again.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2010, 11:09 PM       
i don't eat bread pudding when i'm on a diet. i demolish that shit when i'm not.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 12:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
golden corral is a guilty pleasure of mine

they pretty much have banana and bread pudding on tap
Strap on the feedbag!
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 01:00 PM       
I went back to read Max's piece on the "13 Stages of Eating at the Golden Corral". I can barely see my computer screen through the tears.

I miss the insane ramblings of Mr. Burbank.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 03:59 PM       
I used to eat at Golden Corral a lot, until I saw this disgustingly fat guy with a cauliflower nose and confederate flag suspenders eating a pile steak with his hands. Now every time I think of Golden Corral all I can see is redneck mcgrossnose gobbling down steak.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 04:20 PM       
He was eating a pile steak? How big is that?
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 05:13 PM       
Shit, I meant a pile of steak.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 08:02 PM       
I hate buffets.

Shit, this mike's harder lemonade stuff is crazy. I recommend it.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 09:55 PM       
fried brown rice

i got suckered into going to a stupid buffet the other day that has "WORLD FAMOUS FRIED CHICKEN" and it wasn't even that famous. also all the food sucked and they didn't even have soft serve ice cream
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 10:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post
I used to eat at Golden Corral a lot, until I saw this disgustingly fat guy with a cauliflower nose and confederate flag suspenders eating a pile [of] steak with his hands. Now every time I think of Golden Corral all I can see is redneck mcgrossnose gobbling down steak.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
i got suckered into going to a stupid buffet the other day that has "WORLD FAMOUS FRIED CHICKEN" and it wasn't even that famous. also all the food sucked and they didn't even have soft serve ice cream
I now have the mental image of Redneck McGrossnose with his head positioned upside-down dumping soft-serve ice cream directly down his gullet.

Just thought I'd share that.
was never good
Old Aug 14th, 2010, 12:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I hate buffets.

Shit, this mike's harder lemonade stuff is crazy. I recommend it.
i don't often drink anymore after i learned that alcohol has only slightly less calories than liquid lard

so now when i do drink, i only do shots and i don't go under 90 proof
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 14th, 2010, 05:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Cathy is ending?! ACK
Well I laughed at this even if nobody else did.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 14th, 2010, 05:37 AM       
I laughed, but milhouse doesn't want me laughing at his jokes.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 14th, 2010, 07:11 AM       
That comic never makes me laugh, so why should a joke based on the comic?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2010, 09:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post
Shit, I meant a pile of steak.
A pile steak sounded delicious.