Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

imported_I, fuzzbot. is probably a spambot
Old Jan 26th, 2006, 02:44 PM        Michael Jackson Spotted in Robe and Veil

Hilarity.

Michael Jackson Spotted in Robe and Veil
By HASAN JAMALI, Associated Press Writer
Thu Jan 26, 0:13 AM

MANAMA, Bahrain - Pop star Michael Jackson was spotted shopping in a Bahrain mall on Wednesday, hiding his face behind a veil and donning a black robe traditionally worn by women in the Gulf.

He was with three children, apparently his own, who also had their faces covered by dark scarves. An unidentified woman accompanied them.

The pop star, who seems to be settling in the Persian Gulf, was seen leaving Marina Mall in the Bahrain capital, holding a child by the hand. On the way out a back door, he shook hands with security guards.

The woman _ also dressed in the black robe called an abaya, jeans and a scarf that partially covered her face _ had the two other children. All three children were wrapped in black scarves and wore yellow shirts and sweatpants or khakis without robes.

Since his June acquittal on child molestation charges in California, Jackson has made several trips to Bahrain as a guest of Sheik Abdullah bin Hamad Al Khalifa, the son of Bahrain's king. He reportedly was negotiating a position as a consultant with a Bahrain-based company that plans to set up theme parks and music academies in the Middle East.

On the mall outing, Jackson wore an abaya, pants, a white shirt and men's shoes. His head and face were wrapped in a black veil and he also wore black gloves.

The veil, abaya and gloves were of a style typically worn by conservative Bahraini women.

The woman asked photographers to respect their privacy and told them they were scaring the children before they left in a white car with darkened windows.

AAJ Holdings Ltd., owned by Ahmed Abu Bakr Janahi, said it wants to hire the 47-year-old Jackson to give advice on setting up entertainment businesses. He reportedly is building a home in Bahrain, an island nation in the Persian Gulf linked to Saudi Arabia by a bridge.

In November, Jackson stirred controversy in the United Arab Emirates by entering the ladies room in a shopping mall. His publicist said Jackson, who arrived in Dubai as the guest of a champion rally driver, did not understand the Arabic sign on the door and left the bathroom when he realized his mistake.

But local newspapers reported that the performer was applying makeup in the woman's toilets in a Dubai mall. Jackson's host, Mohammed bin Sulayem, dismissed the story as rumor.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2006, 02:53 PM       
Micheal jackson is the real Osama Bin Ladin.
Old Jan 26th, 2006, 03:10 PM       
My grandmother seems to be convinced that he's part of a Zionist Conspiracy.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2006, 03:14 PM       
Yea. I could kind of see that.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Jan 26th, 2006, 03:17 PM       
makes sense....
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Jan 26th, 2006, 09:13 PM       
He was, before he went astray.
We've still got Whiteny Houston.
Old Jan 26th, 2006, 10:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdxxxx
He was, before he went astray.
We've still got Whiteny Houston.
Don't go around saying Jackson is in Iran, okay? I'm just worried about you these days. You seem to forget what people tell you. It's just that with most people, you won't be able to get away with this sort of thing by using 'up too early' as an excuse. The language is Arabic and not Persian, okay? He's attempting to speak and sing in Arabic. Not Farsi. Gotcha? Good. I'm worried sick about you, honey.
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Jan 26th, 2006, 10:58 PM       
Did somebody pulled Fuzzbot's string again?
Old Jan 27th, 2006, 04:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdxxxx
Did somebody pulled Fuzzbot's string again?
This doesn't make any sense...
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 27th, 2006, 07:51 AM       
It makes some sense.

'Has somebody pulled Fuzzbot's string again?'

'Did somebody pull Fuzzbot's string again?'

Or are you saying you do not have a string, bindi-buddy? :/
Old Jan 27th, 2006, 08:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover
It makes some sense.
If he knew his English, I'd get it.

'Course I have a string. I just used it to construct a slingshot so I can throw pebbles at ABC's fat ass.

The 6th Bahraini Prince died recently, I wonder how Jackson took it. He's been so distracting.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2006, 08:19 AM       
Jackson probably consoled himself by ass raping an 8 year old....
Old Jan 27th, 2006, 08:27 AM       
He goes to Toys R Us all the time, and asks for it not be shut down. The Royals shut down MALLS if he's there, and he allows them to do that whenever he goes anywhere but Toys R Us.

When asked why by a local magazine, he said something incredibly rediculous like, "I don't have the heart to keep children away from toys, I'd hate to be the reason. I enjoy watching kids being happy."

Suuuure.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2006, 08:42 AM       
I used to be obsessed with Michael Jackson during the Thriller/Bad era. I was 8 around the time.

I even saw him live in Madison Square Garden during the Victory Tour back in '85...he rocked my world.