Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 10:03 AM       
You can still cut on a gramaphone, son. Put your hand on the vinyl and scratch that shit up, use the volume control (either on the turntables, or speakers, whatever) as a cross fader. RUIN THOSE RECORDS TO FUCK.

THE NEEDLE WILL BE DESTROYED IN DAYS.

Might as well might as well might as well m m m m m m m m might as well might as well m m m might as well face it face it face it might as well FF-FF-FF-FFFRESSSSHHHH it you're addicted to AAAAAHHHHHHHHH
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 10:07 AM       
Shokugan. I have a massive gashapon/shokugan collection, mostly re-ment.

This is one "set" of rement bentos. I have this one in a model car case, which remains unharmed.

I had other things in a tall, locking acrylic display cabinet, similar to the ones on this page.

http://www.displaycasej.com/general_...lay_cases.html
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 10:26 AM       
Well, if it fell over it would have made an interesting mess
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 11:07 AM       
That it did, I'm going to be picking miniatures out of various room-crevices for some time
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 11:30 AM       
woah, thats pretty cool. and nerdy ^.^
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 12:47 PM       
Snoopy!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 01:07 PM       
SOMEONE SAY METH?
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 08:24 PM       
Does anybody here actually drink Budweiser? I really don't like it that much but it's always advertised as the "American beer".
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 08:36 PM       
I can't drink beer, it makes me unable to breathe. :allergies

Now Scotch, on the other hand ....
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 08:41 PM       
wow, allergic to beer! I've never heard of that one. What component?

I was at a party the other day with a girl who said she was allergic to beef, pork, chicken and fish. And "other hormones". I mainly sat there and hoped I didn't sound like that.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 08:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevetothepast View Post
Does anybody here actually drink Budweiser? I really don't like it that much but it's always advertised as the "American beer".
This'll probably get me a lot of shit-talking from beer snobs, but I prefer flavorless lagers like Budweiser, Busch, Pabst and Labatt because everything heavier tastes like bitter liquid shit. Cheap lager is more like drinking an alcoholic club soda. Ditto to malt liquor, which is my favorite kind of beer because it's basically lager with twice the alcohol content and half the price. I feel like a delinquent whenever I buy a 40, though.

Beer in general is a pain in the ass to drink, I've always been more of a 70+ proof kinda guy. I had a thing for a microbrew called Dead Guy Ale for a while, but even that wasn't very good. It was kinda like drinking honey that someone peed in.

Basically stereotypical American beer is mostly for people who just plain hate the way beer tastes. They've got a stigma of being a bunch of uncultured fuckers, but I think of them as preferring to not drink expensive shitwater. I fully sympathize.

Last edited by Guitar Woman : Jul 5th, 2010 at 09:32 PM.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 09:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
wow, allergic to beer! I've never heard of that one. What component?
I know, I sound like a nut, but I do have personal data to back it up.

I was a beer-hound in college and grad school, downing pitcher after pitcher of good, bad and indifferent stuff. My favorites, however, were the dark, hoppy ales and bitters (and Guinness, which defies classification). So, the first two times I went to Britain, that's primarily what I drank.

Then, in 2000 I went a third time to the UK, and picked up my habit of drinking the native bitters, although this time, we went to Wales and also explored the western part of England (where previously we had only stayed in and around London). By the time I hit Portsmouth, I was unable to sleep, being continually stuffed with what seemed like cement in my sinuses. The last three days of my vacation, I stayed away from the bitter and .... the cement went away.

Back in the states, I took to drinking my honey wheat ale again when the same GOD DAMNED THING HAPPENED. I was pissed. I paid a lot for that case. So, after giving all the good stuff away, I tried some "Miller Lite" figuring that even a beer wuss could handle that.

I was wrong.

Happily, I discovered that the sensitivity did not extend to all grain beverages, as I could drink Bourbon, Rye, Scotch, Irish and American whiskey with ease (and relish). So I'm guessing I developed a sensitivity toward hops - it is the only thing that makes sense to me.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 11:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
This'll probably get me a lot of shit-talking from beer snobs, but I prefer flavorless lagers like Budweiser, Busch, Pabst and Labatt because everything heavier tastes like bitter liquid shit. Cheap lager is more like drinking an alcoholic club soda. Ditto to malt liquor, which is my favorite kind of beer because it's basically lager with twice the alcohol content and half the price. I feel like a delinquent whenever I buy a 40, though.

Beer in general is a pain in the ass to drink, I've always been more of a 70+ proof kinda guy. I had a thing for a microbrew called Dead Guy Ale for a while, but even that wasn't very good. It was kinda like drinking honey that someone peed in.

Basically stereotypical American beer is mostly for people who just plain hate the way beer tastes. They've got a stigma of being a bunch of uncultured fuckers, but I think of them as preferring to not drink expensive shitwater. I fully sympathize.
Kinda interchangeable with you taste in music.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 11:45 PM       
WOAHHH YOU LIKE TO THINK THAT YOU'RE IMMUNE TO THE STUFF OH YEAHHHH
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 11:55 PM       
My taste in music is absolutely the best taste in music that anyone has ever had, and if you don't agree with that then you are an idiot and you love America.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 11:58 PM       
You love listening to dicks
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 11:59 PM       
Jagger does kinda sound like a dehydrated cat, though
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 12:50 AM       
I've never heard of anyone so smug about their music preferences and at the same time only listens to bands the entire world has known about for decades and were and still are constantly on mainstream radio.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 12:53 AM       
Rollings Stones? Ramones? :barf

Why not try a little PORTUGAL, THE MAN :smug

teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 01:03 AM       
tell me more about the last beatles album you listened to
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 01:14 AM       
Quote:
It suck*d
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 02:35 AM       
Quote:
Trying to like the Beatles was meant to be a mind-opening experiment, but it failed and I gave up on it. At least now I can say I hate them without being the hypocrite that never gave them a chance. Fuck the beatles.

And I see what you're trying to do here, Scully, but everything works better around here when we continue to ignore each other.

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 03:21 AM       
That's the thing about music, see, things that nobody has ever heard of are generally that way because they suck

Like that one grunge band that came from Portland that made my eyes bleed, or about 99% of all music ever

If I were just listening to radio-songs by bands and proclaiming Jefferson Airplane the best group ever on the basis of White Rabbit you'd have a more correct arguement, but I at least try to listen to stuff other than the overplayed singles; if I hadn't done that I'd never have given a shit about Led Zeppelin, since all of their popular songs suck ten meters of dick

Also way to not be able to detect sarcasm, Milhouse, maybe you should just go
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 04:13 AM       
Well the "love America" part threw me for a loop, since I do think it's gay to love America

Plus I refused to take it as sarcasm because being self-deprecating about your taste in music is something I do and I don't want to have anything in common with you

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 06:03 AM       
Quote:
I do think it's gay to love America
Guess what else we've got in common, chief

Also, is Ween basically done or are they going to make a new album ever