Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Aug 9th, 2008, 01:07 PM       
A pumpkin dressed as a baby? that sounds adorable.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2008, 01:10 PM       
ALSO I TOOK A PICTURE OF THIS SHEEP DRESSED AS A MEMBER OF THE KKK. ONE MOMENT AND I WILL EDIT TO ADD THE PICTURE OF THE PUMPKIN.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2008, 01:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I went to the fair and saw I hadn't won anything, but a shitty ass picture did and some pumpkin someone dressed like a baby, and I concluded the judges have no taste, and then I went and got the biggest margarita the mexican place had and now I'm quite tipsy.
Bummer Kitsa, but I would like you to go back and take a picture of the picture that won so that we can judge it ourselves.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2008, 01:46 PM       
Morning Wobby
¿
Old Aug 9th, 2008, 01:50 PM       
What a morning it is. I've made 2 comics and saw a racist sheep!
¿
Old Aug 9th, 2008, 01:52 PM       
How could it get any better?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 9th, 2008, 01:53 PM       
I noticed. You a re a very funny comic, but the 2nd one didn't catch me by surprise like you usually do.
¿
Old Aug 9th, 2008, 02:02 PM       
I see why you would think that. It's not my favorite either. The gunmans opinion is my own. I only finished it beacause the second panel is sadly one of the best things I have ever drawn.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2008, 02:45 PM       
Bernie Mac Died today
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 9th, 2008, 03:12 PM       
some cookies and millllkk

;_;
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2008, 04:39 PM       
Here are some pics of the vegetable people, which apparently is an entire division of the agricultural thingamawhatsit...

Cucumber baby

Mr. Eggplant got third place...

The trophy means "best in show". It appears I didn't take a pic of the pumpkin baby, or it didn't come out. It was a pumpkin with eyelashes drawn on and a hole cut for a pacifier where the mouth would be.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 9th, 2008, 04:44 PM       
I would put a Vegetable Person on life support just to piss people off.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 9th, 2008, 04:47 PM       
You never know, Tadao. These judges seem a bit quirky.

There was a display of toy farms. One was properly scaled, had obviously had hours and hours put into it, and even had rows of artificial wheat in a field. Another had giant, shoddily painted cheap plastic animals indifferently affixed to a plank with large blobs of glue. Guess which one won?
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 9th, 2008, 04:49 PM       
cucumber baby is complete shi*

a cucumber wrapped up in a blanket with a face drawn on it is art?

rly?
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Aug 9th, 2008, 04:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I would put a Vegetable Person on life support just to piss people off.

I was gonna hook it to life support, but I lost interest.
Role Assigner
Old Aug 9th, 2008, 04:56 PM       
that should be imockery's new logo :{
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 9th, 2008, 05:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
You never know, Tadao. These judges seem a bit quirky.
Then maybe next year you should use a potato and use the natural energy in it to make diodes light up on a life support machine.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2008, 06:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Well you are just no fun.
HE STINKS!

He should fight Kimbo.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2008, 02:08 AM       
moved hickman's posts to a new thread as well as the replies

link because i am sure he's too drunk to find it:

http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69700322
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 10th, 2008, 02:15 PM       
I liked watching The Bernie Mac Show in the UK. It was nice how he kept calling me America.

Also, it was four in the morning, and I was drunk, and really just waiting for Countdown and the Hoobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
What's more interesting is the abandoned Ebony mine near Balmora...
What does that game think Ebony is?

It is still wood, right? No one changed that while I wasn't looking?
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Aug 10th, 2008, 06:02 PM       
A good way to remember Bernie Mac's dead corpse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFr9ne6B8Cs

everyday... is a day closer to your death

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2008, 06:05 PM       
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Aug 10th, 2008, 06:15 PM       
terri schiavo and the veggie tales
autistic licence
sloth is probably a spambot
Old Aug 10th, 2008, 06:16 PM       
isaac hayes, reunited with xenu
Role Assigner
Old Aug 10th, 2008, 06:16 PM       
chris must be tired because before he took that nap he forgot to put his money in his pocket