Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 04:02 PM       
I'm staying with Opera, thankee.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 04:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
Google's new web browser went live today, and so far it seems to be pretty cool. I'm posting from it right now, in fact :D

Among its features:

Click and drag to expand text boxes (like the posting box :o )
"incognito" browsing

Imports bookmarks from Firefox and IE
Startup page includes "most visited" pages and bookmark listing

I'm still playing with it, so I'm not ready to give it a full-on comparison with firefox yet.

Get it here:

http://www.google.com/chrome
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Google is launching a web browser. They're calling it 'Chrome'.

Dillion & me are happy in in our obscure Opera nethood, but who of you others here are really just not that happy with version three Firefox that they'll switch?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
Anyone download Google Chrome? I just installed it and I'm not sure if I'm totally sold on it.

Shit loads a lot faster, and I like a lot of the new features, but I hate the window color, and it feels like it's missing a lot of features too. Plus, it scrolls way too fast :O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I'm staying with Opera, thankee.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 04:07 PM       
Fuck Firefox 3.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 04:10 PM       
It 'd my Flash, not to mention numerous speed issues and hang-ups.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 04:13 PM       
well it's only Beta right now. Plus it's open source, so we should be seeing all sorts of new stuff added in the future, if it ever catches on (too soon to tell if it's worth using over the other options).

I really wish stuff like italics and undo worked in text boxes, though. I have to do all that crap by hand now. I also miss my Firefox plugins At least it imported all of my other saved information from Firefox.

Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 04:14 PM       
I'm still using IE, although I should've gotten myself Opera long long time ago :/

Might aswell try Chrome
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 04:25 PM       
oh shit :o don't know if it's a function of chrome, but now i can resize this quick reply window :o :o :o

I love google and everything they do, so I'm on board.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 04:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
did you know that i can force select people to use i-bapery
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2108

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 04:41 PM       
i'm still using IE
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 04:45 PM       
Quote:
oh shit :o don't know if it's a function of chrome, but now i can resize this quick reply window :o :o :o

I love google and everything they do, so I'm on board.
Yea, you can do that for any textbox I think. Useless, but awesome :D

I like dragging tabs around, or dragging them out of the window to make a new window (and vice versa). Pretty handy.

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 04:47 PM       
Things I like about this page:

A former Solicitor General is now an internet meme.

Our mods don't bother to read what people post.

Willie.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 04:50 PM       
Excuse me for skimming pub lover posts 111102 through 111106.
was never good
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 04:54 PM       
For example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
It gives me sidescroll on my square screen.
It's the same size width-wise as the normal i-mockery menu.
was never good
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 04:57 PM       
Oh and willie:

If you can set this on fire in a way that it can still tile horizontally, i'll add it to the bape theme.
was never good
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 05:03 PM       
I just saw that 'CREATE UR GODDESS' mmo ad, and it made me wonder what an MMO would be like if people could ONLY make female characters.

I'm guessing +25% cybersex, but otherwise no different.

Also, all the GMs would have to be male and get the global knockback ability 'pimp slap'.
was never good
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 05:04 PM       
I gotta say all this red is getting my blood fired up, I need to find me some newbs to kill.

Time to bring back the mock wars am i right guys
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 05:19 PM       
So I don't see any difference at all between Google Chrome, Firefox, IE, and Opera beyond the obvious visual ones.

But since I like the idea of a Google OS and this is a step in the right direction, I think I'll be using this from now on.
was never good
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 05:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
EVERYBODY LETS POST ANGRY JEKR POSTS AS FAS T AS WE CAN SO THIS THREAD GETS 20 PAGES

-willie
oh willie :<
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 05:22 PM       
I'm against a Google OS.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 05:23 PM       
You ignored that Pheonix guy, which I found funny. I know already that I get away with so much shit because of it's sheer gay abundance.
Quote:
It's the same size width-wise as the normal i-mockery menu.
was never good
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 05:23 PM       
infraction
was never good
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 05:25 PM       
also idk, that picture just shows that the bape menu is actually a bit smaller.

i'll forward the scrolling issue to CFR5, though.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 05:27 PM       
I wish I still used Netscape Navigator
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 05:28 PM       
I'm not getting the scrolling issue. The insignificant change in resolution must've screwed with Pub Lover's sad pocket pc.

I have the Sony Trinitron G520 and it weighs a bazillion fucking pounds.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 05:30 PM       
I'm convinced CRTs are more dangerous to the environment every second they're left on than every styrofoam object and aerosol can assembled by man.