Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 16th, 2007, 07:59 AM        Sordid Suburbia
My neighbor is fat, 50+ years old and decidedly dodgey. With that in mind I found it particularly strange that some months ago a young-ish looking, non-English speaking Thai woman moved in with him. Now it's easy to jump to conclusions in these situations so without further ado I concluded that he had purchased a Thai bride from the Internet. Or did he? Yes he probably did.
Anyway, The plot thickens. I was told today that about a month ago he and one of his friends (which I regularly see coming and going from his house) had decided to visit Thailand. With what purpose I hear you ask? Well, I don't think it would be unreasonable to assume it included prostitution, sex slavery or all of the above. Either way that isn't the really interesting part. Near the start of this trip his friend died and no one who knows him will say how it happened. It doesn't take a huge stretch of the imagination to suppose that he met a grisly demise at the hands of a disgruntled hooker or something equally sordid. What's even more odd is despite the guy dieing, my neighbor is still over there doing god knows what with god knows whom.

It amuses me no end that things like this actually happen in real life but being so close to home it's rather disturbing.

Which leads me to the point of this thread; Does anyone else have any stories of odd goings-on around were they live?
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 16th, 2007, 08:42 AM       
Haha I bet he was murdered by a ladyboy gang. During my summer in Thailand it seemed every week there were 2 or 3 stories in the paper about tourists getting fooled into thinking they were paying for sex with a woman and when they found the penis and refused to pay the ladyboy would go get her homies and they would just beat and stab the shit out of the guy. They threw one guy out of a window. God I love Thailand.
autistic licence
sloth is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2007, 08:49 AM       
I always thought the little oriental lady next door had a really fit daughter until I found out it was actually her husband's live-in mistress. She always waved at me when I climbed into her garden to get my football back, she was really friendly
Not Just Normal Asia, Its
Goat Cheese is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2007, 11:35 PM       
I used to have a neighbor who was tall, gangly and generally looked like Willie Nelson. Well he often had people coming to and from his house. My mom and I deduced with our brilliant sleuthing that he was in a drug ring. later we found out that he was jsut a regular guy but man he sure was creepy while we thought he was THE PUSHER.
[x] High-Five The Harlem Globetrotters
[_] Become an I-mockery god
[_] Defeat Lenor
[_] Become Womti's Best Friend
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 02:56 AM       
i lived next door to some child molestors pretty cool huh
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 02:57 AM       
uh sorry didnt mean to drag this thread down
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 20th, 2007, 02:13 AM       
This is getting a little too heavy for me guys I think I am going to get out of here and get a burger or something.
Blue Fox is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2007, 09:07 PM       
i never lived in the suburbs

but i did live in a house out in the middle of nowhere. we had a guy who was supposed to take care of our property for us. His name was Ruben. I say supposed to because he never did crap.

Ex. We wanted a new stove since the one we had didn't work. He went into the barn in the back yard and got a new used stove. The only difference was this one had rats living in it.

Anyway, the guy was all leathery and sunburnt. Me and my sister heard he'd been shocked by lightning 5 times and lived! He was always stealing our stuff (like ladders and hammers we left outside) and after we got my rottweiler Bubba (whose 1 year anniversary of burning to death was yesterday) he couldn't steal out stuff anymore.
(I have a very firm suspicion he tried to shoot Bubba a couple times)

He was uber creepy and all crispy and had no teeth. My sister and i now say, do you want your fries crispy, or Ruben?

Last edited by Blue Fox : Mar 21st, 2007 at 09:07 PM. Reason: I Love To Edit!!!
Get Your Own Title >:(
arg_zombies is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 03:43 PM       
how did your dog burn to death?
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 10:44 PM       
i dont know if this is related but a kid i knew from highschool who used to vandalise the building all the time is on deathrow for murdering someone in florida
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 23rd, 2007, 02:23 AM       

Last edited by Zhukov : May 18th, 2007 at 08:18 AM.
Old Mar 23rd, 2007, 03:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by arg_zombies View Post
how did your dog burn to death?

A while back, you might remember that George and i were making fun of this dude named Jason (or not whatever). Well, he and my mom moved in together. Jason hooked up the dryer wrong or something and their house burned down with my cat and george"s dog inside.
BTW, the reason our pets were living there was cause we had to move in with my grandparents after mom and george broke up and apparently they didn't want any more animals on their FARM! That didn't stop them from buying a horse a dog some goats a million chickens and an ALPACA while i was living there tho.
Old Mar 23rd, 2007, 03:13 PM       
ALPACA!

that's pretty sad
My cat was meant to go live on a farm because when she was young, some bastard poured Bleach all over, and cut off her whiskers and eyelashes. She also got e-coli, so the vets said that she'd die soon, and we wouldn't be able to adopt her... But she made a really good recovery, and is really mad.. :S
Old Mar 23rd, 2007, 03:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by arg_zombies View Post
ALPACA!
some bastard poured Bleach all over, and cut off her whiskers and eyelashes. She also got e-coli, so the vets said that she'd die soon,
godamn!

What the hell is wrong with people?
Old Mar 23rd, 2007, 03:16 PM       
I know....
the sad thing is that it was purposeful with the bleach - he managed to get an exact line from the tip of her head, right down to the base of her tail... luckily she's not too emotionally affected - she's just super hyper and crazy