Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 04:29 AM        Bahmo the Asspie
Private Message: Quit While You're Ahead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahmo
Repeated jeering at my mental disorder will get you reported to the mods, just so you know. I advise you to excercise restraint.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaha OMG OMG OMG hahahahahahaha

You fucking dumb emo piece of shit.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 04:35 AM       
I'm sorry mods, you know this isn't like me at all. I have always been a very nice person and you have always respected me for that. I guess I got out of hand I shall quit while I'm ahead!
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 04:36 AM       
First Blood!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 08:04 AM       
Jaysus.

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 10:25 AM       
I will see to it that Tadao is banned post haste

One small step towards making the internet a safer place for crybaby fags

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 12:32 PM       
Awwwsheeeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahmo View Post
Antisocial behavior, and a tendency towards right-brained thinking. I know because I am one. Oh, and there's only one "S" in "Aspie."
GUESS WHAT

GUESS WHAT

THAT'S NOT WHAT ASPERGERS IS

that's called being loooonely
and bitter

Assessed by an expensive medical team, were you? Controlled by singleminded, obsessive-compulsive like fixations that destroy any chance of you functioning in real life, are you?

Funny thing, that Dennis Leary guy talked about you in his new book!
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 12:34 PM       
"Uuurhgh, mah momma siad I's special and people made fun o me, I take things specifically, iss naw mah fault nobody likes me, Ah gots a condition"
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 12:45 PM       
Goddamnit, not again

Code:
alright guys let's put our powers together and show this tiny baby what we think of asspies vets and mods i'm gonna need a hand on this one it's all or nothing this time

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 12:50 PM       
Wait, how do I d
Code:
this JESUS CHRIST where am I Okay, wait, I got it, we're on the ball here but we gotta wait on the big guns until he spews bullshit about having "low-level assburgers"
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 01:16 PM       
Ass pie?
Where?
Did you bring enough for all of us?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 01:36 PM       
It's funny how they get drawn to me. Maybe JOAT told them all that I have the cure!

Last edited by Tadao : May 30th, 2011 at 01:37 AM.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 02:42 PM       
Maybe one of them thinks he can melt your heart and then you'll turn into Sporticus and take them away on your big sports blimp of love.
Egg
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 02:49 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 03:44 PM       
I think a cure would be the last thing someone wallowing in a disorder would want.
Egg
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 04:02 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 04:18 PM       
Basic Information on Autism

Autism is a mental disease that causes its sufferers to run away from any place where people are socializing, have strict routines of random bullshit, and act like an overall fucktard. Many Autistic children never learn to speak, their parents say it's because they have nothing to say, but really they hate everyone. Autistic children will never grow out of their retardation, but rather change their symptoms throughout their miserable lives. This makes it difficult to say what Autistic children will do. Although articles about Autism mention Autistic children, it is important to realize that because Autism is permanent, its sufferers remain retards as adults. What can be said for sure about what Autistic retards will do is between the ages of 4 (most are diagnosed around this time even though their parents see the symptoms as early as 2) to 20 they will rarely speak, will have meltdowns constantly, throw and break things, ask their parents why they don't kill their younger siblings, have highly disturbed fantasies of violence, draw disturbed pictures of violence, beat the crap out of siblings and peers, make disturbed threats, act like a toddler, view every single person as an object, not realize their imaginary friends are real (Autistitards can't have an imagination so they must actually be hearing voices), focus all their attention on one part of an object resulting in weird sights such as spinning the wheel on a toy car over 9000 times (Muslims must be Autistic because they only focus on one part of a woman), and embarrass their families in public (sometimes by masturbating).

In addition to their apathy, suffers of Asperger's Syndrome are extremely aroused by girls. They like girls so much, and they don't know what their feelings are, that they will get themselves arrested for sexual harassment; except law enforcement accepts Asperger's Syndrome as a defense.
[...]
This information about Asspies has been known for some time, but Asspies have been very sucessful in persuading the media not to release it. That is, until J. Arturo Silva [1] wrote papers about the link between Autism and violence. Needless to say, Asperger's sufferers and Asspie lovers got extremely butthurt and went on rants[2] about how he was destroying Asperger's Syndrome awareness and was about to create a "dark age" for Asspies. In reality, he was increasing awareness by letting innocent people know of the dangers they face around Asspies. And really, what these fat, lazy, imaginary disease having fuckwits need is a good old fashioned Dark Age, amirite?
Egg
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 04:19 PM       
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 04:19 PM       
I love it how the title of this thread sounds like a name of a lame cartoon mascot designed to lecture kids about aspergers

Like,

Bahmo the Bear, a bear with aspergers
or
Bahmo, the asspie armadillo
Egg
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 04:20 PM       
Common Symptoms
If you have any of these signs, than you are very likely an Asspie.
  • You are ugly.
  • You are an otherkin.
  • You are a furry.
  • You didn't masturbate until you were 16.
  • You started masturbating in the crib.
  • You like using your XBox more than being with your friends.
  • You get a bwnner when you read "Sad Case of the Asspie Mind."
  • You beat the crap out of your sister and tell your parents to kill her.
  • You talk about killing people who were two decibels too loud while you were reading about your "special talent" in words that make you sound like a blood god cultist of khorne.
  • Seeing a girl that is hawt and walking up to her and putting your hand up her shirt.
  • You are aroused by rape.
  • You frequently create your own norms and rules rather than accept those accepted by society. Because you're right. Always. You ARE right. The other people are WRONG.
Straight from Encyclopedia Dramatica
:D
Egg
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 04:22 PM       
Quote:
You are aroused by rape.
Oh shit.
I'm an asspie guys.....
Egg
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 04:46 PM       
Bahmo's not coming back
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 10:27 PM       
lol when someone with aspie leaves a new aspie person gets here to replace it just like a hydra lol

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 10:52 PM       
Ass pie
Egg
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 10:54 PM       
Bring on the next one!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2008, 11:15 PM       
Quote:
lol when someone with aspie leaves a new aspie person gets here to replace it just like a hydra lol
we gotta figure out a way to metaphorically cauterize the neck-stumps