Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 11:13 AM        Skyrim
Gives me a dragonboner. There is a 13 minute gameplay video floating around today that makes me very happy. I can't wait to kill giant things.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 05:04 AM       
I can´t wait to build a good character that isn´t a hybrid, something Oblivion didn´t really promote since you always needed magic and always needed a shield. But it looks like, the gave the whole Class-stuff some thought this time. Also, they have Perks and Perks are always nice
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 01:07 PM       
Yeah, Skyrim is the tops! My pants got so tight watching that 13 minute video that I had to go take a cold shower afterwards. As sad as it sounds, I wish I could freeze myself til november.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 05:24 PM       
I can't wait to bump this thread in a year when everyone's talking about how shitty Skyrim is compared to Oblivion.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 05:28 PM       

Here's the video now that I'm on my computer. And I don't think anything could've been as bad as Oblivion. Also, Fallout 3 was definitely better than Oblivion at the time, as well. I have no doubt Skyrim is going to trounce them all.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 05:50 PM       
I can admit that oblivion was a shit factory. A shit factory I played for over 100 hours. It was just addicting. I didn't like how enemies leveled with you so you were never challenged to fight something that you couldn't beat. That's my main problem with oblivion. Plus the main story really did bite. I don't want to be going into anymore oblivion gates that all look the same inside. The sidequests and guilds are where I spent all my time.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 06:22 PM       
I tried to play Oblivian, and fucking hated it. I'm not even a fan of most fantasy stuff.
That said, Skyrim looks badass, and I'll likely buy the hell out of it.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 07:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
I didn't like how enemies leveled with you so you were never challenged to fight something that you couldn't beat.
that's why you have to play the PC version and patch it so that it doesn't do that anymore.