Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Sep 5th, 2009, 01:07 AM       
Well I use my PSP for emulation and shit anyways.

Also, perfect Cave Story port. :D

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2009, 01:24 AM       
Cave Story is on it? AWWWW SHIT
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 09:06 PM       
Two days later and I'm already playing Cave Story.

Too bad I can't log onto the store without updating, though. I guess I'll just have to download the shit onto my PS3 when I get back.
has a woody
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 09:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Two days later and I'm already playing Cave Story.

As for the store, you should be fine if you download the newest custom firmware. I haven't gone on in awhile,but I grabbed a few things off there and my CFW is still fine.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 02:38 PM       
My PSP can't handle it. I don't wanna flash shit yet. I still think I've missed out on a lot of news since I last had a PSP.

I've got a 2000 with presumably one of those shitty mobos. But I use the enabler, of course. I dunno. I tried to spoof the firmware in the settings on it, but the store wouldn't accept it.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 10:32 AM       
http://www.destructoid.com/buddhist-...n-149304.phtml
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 10:01 AM       
Why hey now, Shadow Complex looks like it'll come to the PS3.

I just have that feeling. That and it's on a tentative list on Wikipedia.
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 10:26 AM       
It's published by Microsoft and probably has an exclusivity agreement
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 10:37 AM       
I don't know. Epic's not entirely in Microsoft's back pocket, and it's not unheard of for a game to have multiple publishers. I've just got a weird feeeeeeeling here.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 12:59 PM       
If Microsoft thinks they can make a few extra bucks...
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 02:10 PM       
Well, there's timed exclusivity stuff, like the Fallout 3 DLC and whatnot. I'm sure the Grand Theft Auto IV stuff will come to the PS3 eventually, as well.
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 02:38 PM       
I doubt the GTA4 stuff will come over, it was a 50 million dollar exclusivity deal with a huge marketing campaign by microsoft itself..
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 02:43 PM       
asdfhjklasdfasdfj;lkasdfjkl;asdfjlk;asdfj;alsdfjk; ladfsj;lasdfjkl;adsfjadsfl;kajsdf;lakjdsf;sdlkgjsa d;lfjlsadklfjadsklfj;ldslkafj;dflka;sdf;asd;flakjs df;lasd;fjas;
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 05:37 PM       
qwerty mofo
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 28th, 2009, 11:16 PM       
asdf > qwerty

I have to move my hand for qwerty, that's way too much effort.
has a woody
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 07:35 PM       
aoeui is where it's at.

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 08:56 PM       
Dvorak nerd
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 07:20 AM       
sometimes it kills me to see what people have invested their time "learning" and being interested in.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 06:17 AM       
OHSHI my wii homebrew channel is gone

how many hours will i go without before the latest patch is circumvented

my guess is 12

I only ever used it to watch video files from SD cards on my TV, shame that faggots had to use it to obsolete the wii shop channel with roms.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 06:32 AM       
I updated to the official firmware on my PSP because I couldn't have custom firmware on it and therefore not be able to play games like Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman.

And I don't regret anything.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 06:51 AM       
also shadow complex was the best game I've played on 360 so far
has a woody
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 09:25 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I updated to the official firmware on my PSP because I couldn't have custom firmware on it and therefore not be able to play games like Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman.

And I don't regret anything.
I just pirated that game :X Kinda glad I did. Game's frustrating as fuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
OHSHI my wii homebrew channel is gone

how many hours will i go without before the latest patch is circumvented

my guess is 12

I only ever used it to watch video files from SD cards on my TV, shame that faggots had to use it to obsolete the wii shop channel with roms.
It's already been fixed. And roms made Virtual Console obsolete before the system even launched. Maybe if they released better games on it...

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 10:25 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
I just pirated that game :X Kinda glad I did. Game's frustrating as fuck.
I love it. Probably wasn't worth $20, but I can't really put any other price to it. Just a helluva lot of frustration and fun.
has a woody
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 12:32 PM       
I think $15 or $10 would have been more fair. Yea, it's just $5-10, but you can get a lot of physical copies of PSP games for $20 with more content.

But I know castle defense fans really eat that stuff up, so I'm not really the intended audience anyways :V

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 12:47 PM       
I don't even know that I would call it tower defense. It's more of a puzzler for me.

But I can see how some people would feel that it was.