FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 11:50 AM        The Secret of Oz! Movie Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cq9yEVcGIU

Hey all,

Was going on?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 12:36 PM       
Did I just see a space ship crash at 0:46
Banned

Old Jul 13th, 2010, 04:18 PM       
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 05:21 PM       
:sigh

This is the proof you went away for months to seek?

They try to prove economics by comparing the Wizard of Oz book to the movie.

Well I can do that sort of thing:

There is no depression because in the book Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, he received a Firebolt magic broom from an unknown source about halfway through said book (later revealed to be given by Sirius Black). While in the movie he didn't get his Firebolt until the very end of the movie. This shows that our economy is getting better, but it is a slow process as Hollywood shows by bumping back when Harry gets his firebolt. The message is clearly "the reward takes time but it will come."

Banned

Old Jul 13th, 2010, 06:49 PM       
Just finishing the The Secret of Oz movie. Its good but I like The Money Masters a lot more (free on google video ), that documentary has much more detail than this one but they're both good and very educational IMO.

What are your thoughts on the private issuance of public currency?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 07:03 PM       
seriously, at 0:46 something weird happens just to the left of the dome.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 08:15 PM       
How can we allow people to fly kites so close to a government building? It might have anthrax tied to it.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jul 16th, 2010, 12:13 AM       
Anthrax? Probably something worse, like Flouride...
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 16th, 2010, 06:40 AM       
I was waiting for that. Well done all for holding out for a few posts.
Banned

Old Jul 19th, 2010, 10:24 AM       

I thought you guys would've smartened up a little since our last encounter.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 19th, 2010, 10:34 AM       
OMG! 0.24%!
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 19th, 2010, 01:43 PM       
i thought this was a sequel to the wizard of oz :/

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Banned

Old Jul 19th, 2010, 01:48 PM       
Sodium Fluoride.....Protects your teeth against cavities AND kills Roaches, Crickets, Waterbugs, and Silverfish!!!

WHAT A GREAT BARGAIN!

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 19th, 2010, 05:47 PM       
Look swamp breath, you want an excuse not to brush your teeth, fine. Just don't expect the rest of to get on board.

Good luck getting any woman to kiss you though. Your new "toothpaste is evil policy" will usher in your new "people can see my breath even when it's not cold policy"

I thought you would've smartened up since our last encounter.

But hey, getting laid is overrated. At least that's what you must keep telling yourself so you can hold true to your convictions.
Banned

Old Jul 19th, 2010, 08:32 PM       
What are you talking about silly pants? I brush my teeth 2-3 times a day and floss. Like I said a while ago I use NON-Fluoride Brands.

Fluoride Free Brands = No poison = No cancer, Brain damage, or skeletal deformities.

Do we really have to start this debate all over again? Can't we just discuss the new documentary I posted? ....Sheesh! What a bunch of downers......
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jul 19th, 2010, 10:46 PM       
We did discuss it. It was a dumb documentary, and using an equally dumb example, I showed why it was so.

We also covered it had a kite in it.

Also, you chose to reopen the 'debate' with that picture. So :quityerbitchen

Face it, your 'fluoride is going to kill us all' rant is your signature. Your crowning moment of idiocy, if you will. If Dan Quayle walked into a room and asked, 'how bout that local sports team?' You can bet your ass we would somehow incorporate a potato in our reply.

Back in the day I used to go to Putt Pitt with a bunch of friends. This guy showed up every week. His name was Jerry, he was a bit slow. He would play Tekken Tag Tournament with us and all the while say, "Dragonball can beat (insert anything in the universe here)" It was always odd, always a non-sequitur, and always amusing. In a way, you remind me of him. Not because of your "Fluoride can beat humans" yammering that you go on and on about. No, you remind me of Jerry because you too are a little slow.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 20th, 2010, 11:01 AM       
My dog ate a tube of fluoride toothpaste. He still hasnt died. How many of these damn things do I have to feed his ass Coolie?!
Banned

Old Jul 20th, 2010, 02:38 PM       
anyone see the documentary money masters? It's pretty dated but I like it a bit more than The Secret of Oz.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Jul 21st, 2010, 12:13 AM       
CHOCOLATE KILLS DOGS AND WE EAT IT
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jul 21st, 2010, 05:34 AM       
Twinkie Ingredients
Polysorbate 60 serves a similar function to the glycerides, keeping the cream filling creamy without the use of real fat.

Rogaine Foam Ingredients
Cetearyl alcohol is an emollient added to many cosmetics to give them a little more bulk and act as a lubricant. Other thickeners and emollients added to Rogaine Foam are Polysorbate 60 and stearyl alcohol.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 21st, 2010, 02:26 PM       
Salt kills snail and nothing will grow on soil that has been salted. You better cut every product out of your diet Coolie that contains any trace of salt.