Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:13 AM        SYLLOGISM ORGASM
For anyone to love a man, he must be hidden. For as soon as he s hows his face, love is gone.

Therefore, if y ou love a man, love is gone.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:14 AM       
LESBIANS GOT IT RIGHT

AND STRAIGHT MEN, BUT NOT STRAIGHT WOMEN. OR GAY GUYS
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:18 AM       
IF YOU POST ON IMOCKERY, THEN YOURE A DUMB DOUCHE BAG. IF YOURE A DUMB DOUCHEBAG< THEN UGLY WOMEN WITH NO SHAME AND STINKY VAGINAS STICK YOU UP THEIR VAGINA.

THEREFORE, IF YOU POST ON IMOCKERY THEN UGLY WOMEN WITH NO SHAME AND STINKY VAGINAS STICK YOU INSIDE THEIR VAGINAS
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:19 AM       
DONT EQUIVOCATE KAHLJORN
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:19 AM       
OR AMBOLIZIE WHATEVER FUCK WORDS THAT DESCRIBE THINGW WHICH ARE WRONG THATS ALL NAY SAYING

ILL STICK WITH EQUIVOCATE THOUGH
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:20 AM       
YOU FUCKING HASTY GENERAL
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:22 AM       
THIS THREAD IS BOUND TO SUCK AND ONLY GET REPLIES FROM ME
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:23 AM       
LIKE MOST OF MY THREADS
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:26 AM       
THE STUPIDER ONE IS, THE CLOSER ONE IS TO REALITY.
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:33 AM       
For me -- how should there be any outside-myself? There is no outside. But all sounds make us forget this; how lovely it is that we forget. Have not names and sounds been given to things that man might find things refreshing? Speaking is a beautiful folly: with that man dances over all things. How lovely is all talking, and all the deception of sounds. With sounds our love dances on many-hued rainbows.
The animals said, "to those who think as we do, all things themselves are dancing: they come and offer their hands and laugh and flee -- and come back. Everything goes, everything comes back. Everything goes, everything comes back; eternall rolls the wheel of being. Everything dies, everything blossoms again; eternally runs the years of being. Everything breaks, everything is joined anew; eternally the same house of being is built. Everything parts, everything greets every other thing again; eternally the ring of being remains faithful to itself. In every NOW, being begins; round every HERE rolls the sphere THERE. The center is everywhere. Bent is the path of eternity.

"O YOU BUFFOONS AND BARREL ORGANS!"
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:40 AM       
Alas, man recurs eternally! The small man recurs eternally! Naked I had once seen both, the greatest man and the smallest man: all-too-similar to each other, even the greatest all-too-human. All-too-small, the greatest! -- That was my disgust with man. And the eternal recurrence even of the smallest -- that was my disgust with all existence. Alas! Nausea! Nausea! Nausea!
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:40 AM       
oh jesus i love his writing :X:X:X:X:X
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:44 AM       
"Except we turn back and become as cows, we shall not enter the kingdom of heaven. For we ought to learn one thing from them: Chewing the cud. And verily, what would it profit a man if he gained the whole world and did not learn this one thing: chewing the cud! He would not get rid of his melancholy -- his great melancholy; but today that is called nausea. Who today does not have his heart, mouth and eyes full of nausea? You too! You too! But behold these cows!"

fucking brilliant :X:X:X:X:X:X
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:49 AM       
It is no longer true that the poor are blessed. But the kingdom of heaven is among the cows.
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:55 AM       
"your way is short," said the adder, "My poison kills."

"When has a dragon ever died of the poison of a snake? But take back your poison, you are not rich enough to give it to me."
A little revenge is more human than no revenge. And if a punishment is not also a right and an honor for the transgressor, then I do not like your punishments either.
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 08:00 AM       
most of these aren't even syllogisms because syllogisms are boring ;/
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 11:56 AM       
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 02:20 PM       
;D Could you tell who wrote that without googling it, grisly? I'll be impressed with you, if so.

"God died of his pity for man."
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 02:39 PM       
Kahl, where the hell do you think I got that?

http://www.losanjealous.com/nfc/

Besides, everybody's read Nieztche. It's not like I picked up on a Kirkegaard or Marcel quote
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 02:41 PM       
New Thread Rule: If we can find a better combo than the shrieking dad and GOD IS DEAD, we post it here
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 03:47 PM       

I'm burned out on academia, so you get a fat emo kid who's sad there's no cake.
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 03:51 PM       
The first quote is from dostoyevsky
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 04:10 PM       
Are you afraid, afraid to die
Don't be afraid, afraid to try
Are you afraid to die
Don't be afraid of suicide
Just take that razor blade
And cut your wrist down to the bone
And die laughing
Are you afriad, afraid to die
Don't be afraid, afraid to try
Suicide
Suicide

And something from my namesake to keep with the God Is Dead Theme:
God looked down from heaven shook his head and wept
His flock had gone astray wolves mingling with sheep
You tried to save man once by sending down a son
But the bastards nailed him up and laughed at what they’d done

You gang raped mother nature I love a virgins cry
Blood poured from the earth she suffered and she died
Rusty scissors still in hand you castrated father time
Feed his balls to the hounds that drink his cum like wine

God is dead

You’ve taken all my precious gifts
I gave unto you life from by breath
You a product of my love
Your gratitude shown in my death

God is dead

The devil has taken your spirit
Keeps it chained up in the night
Tells you that evil is good
But you will never see the light

God is dead

Eat his body drink his blood then we’ll sing our song of love

Now you come crawling on your hands and knees
You beg for forgiveness suck me till I bleed
And for your transgressions heretical blasphemy
The punishment is damnation you’ll burn interminably

Look what you’ve done to nature
And what you ’ve done to time
There’s no more room in hell
Your sinners you steal what is mine

God is dead

Now the dead walk the earth
There’s nowhere to hide
The devil and his disciples
Rejoice my suicide

God is dead

Bustin’ heads breaking legs smashin’ faces spreading hate
Screaming out this can’t be real
Broken bottles chains and knifes bats and pipes to end your life
Crush you beneath my wheels

And of course no regret give me freedom or give me death
You’re flirting with disaster
Riding wild running free no one’s gonna govern me
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 04:26 PM       
What did other people's deaths or a mother's love matter to me; what did his God or the lives people chose or the fate they think they elect matter to me when we are all elected by the same fate, me and billions of privileged people like him who also called themselves my brother. Couldn't he see, couldn't se see that? Everybody was privileged. There were only privileged people.

What did it matter that marie now offered her lips to a new Meursalt. < that always depresses me, but i think there's another part where he talks about the new mersault which I prefer ;/
BANNED

Old Feb 7th, 2009, 05:05 PM       
And I nodded at him, as if to say, "Yes!"