Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2012, 05:31 PM       
mst turned into rifftrax. You might be on the wrong track
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2012, 05:35 PM       
http://redlettermedia.com/phantom-ph...mentary-track/

http://kat.ph/star-wars-1-phantom-me...-t6185924.html

Then again, who can trust the internet
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2012, 09:46 AM       
I heard that guy from that 70's show edited Star Wars 1-3 into one 2 hour movie and it turned out pretty good.

Also saw a preview for the 3 stooges movie and it comes out it two weeks.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 27th, 2012, 09:50 AM       
Also cast in the 3 stooges movie

Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi as Herself
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino as Himself
Jennifer "JWoww" Farley as Herself
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro as Himself
Paul "Pauly D" DelVecchio as Himself
Larry David as Sister Mary-Mengele, a nun who runs the orphanage

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2012, 01:52 PM       
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...php?t=69701939
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2012, 03:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Larry David as Sister Mary-Mengele, a nun who runs the orphanage

This makes up for the previous 5 names

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 27th, 2012, 04:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
This is like a whole different movie though.

edit: or not but still
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 27th, 2012, 08:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
NVM I figured it out. The hax0rz put the wrong track on the movie.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 01:33 AM       
HOW DARE THEY
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 10:38 PM       
I'm currently torturing myself with a Children of the Corn sequel marathon.
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2012, 12:41 AM       
popeye

it was on
aint nobody

Old Mar 30th, 2012, 11:02 PM       
30 minutes or less-thought it was pretty good

gonna sit down to day of the dead in a few, haven't seen it in years
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 08:52 PM       
Muppets, but didn't really like it.

I was really into the Muppets bigtime when I was a kid. This felt like a little bit of a letdown somehow and I thought the effects would be better. But maybe it was one of those ironically bad things and I just didn't get it because I'm not cool enough, idk
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 11:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Muppets, but didn't really like it.
:kitsa

Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 01:18 AM       
Watched Mallrats and it was WAY better than Clerks, but it still had this pseudo-intellectual hacky dialogue that I would've loved 10 years ago.

Jason Lee had my current haircut. >:(

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 03:11 AM       
Bah, there are plenty of movies and things in general I like. For some reason it was harder to take him seriously after his full frontal. Women and men are different that way.
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 04:18 AM       
I never saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall but I GOT TRICKED into seeing a picture of Jason Segel's dick and I am still very mad at that person

SKATASTIC
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 09:14 AM       
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 10:49 AM       
I had no issue with the Muppets, it was obviously handled (mostly) by someone who wanted to be faithful to the original Muppets.

Though I could have done without the Fart Shoes gag, that was just a bit low brow for the Muppets
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 11:21 AM       
John Carter - my son had been bugging me for weeks to see it, so I took him and two of his friends. It was OK, I guess, but I think that the original "Clash of the Titans" did the weird alien battle sequences better, stop-motion animation notwithstanding. Plus I found it hard to suspend my disbelief on the "Mars needs heroes" concept.

The way they worked ERB into the movie was kind of cool, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
[...] that was just a bit low brow for the Muppets
Oxymoron.
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 12:43 PM       
probably better than "Mars needs Moms" though.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 03:48 AM       
phantasm
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 01:24 PM       
Matinee
aint nobody

Old Apr 4th, 2012, 01:58 AM       
akira

first time i've seen it in years, still just as good
no idea why it was redubbed
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 04:09 AM       
I never like Akira for some reason.