Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 10:22 AM       
I seriously have major fond memories of playing through OoT and Majora's Mask. Just the best games. Makes me smile.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 10:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioRPG View Post
Oddly enough, I just started playing the Oracles. Finished up Seasons yesterday and decided to give Ages a go. I don't think they are 'fantastic' but they are enjoyable enough. The Roc's Cape is a stupid item though.

Also this is coming from someone who has only played through less than half of Link's Awakening so I can't compare it to anything else really.
I love me some roc's cape.(The one that you can jump with right?)

The oracles games are both enjoyable, especially when played back to back. You get the passcode for secrets. Then THE REAL END BOSS at the end.

And a Triforce ring.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 02:33 PM       
I bought Singularity and the new Wolfenstein yesterday, but I haven't gotten to play them yet
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 02:49 PM       
I'm sure it would've served you just as well to buy two copies of either game.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 03:59 PM       
I played both the Oracle games around 9/11/01 and they, coupled with not really caring too much, helped me get through those turbulent times!

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 07:49 PM       
Oh wow, I finally got a match on something other than a big money map in StarCraft.

The difference is akin to the smell of freshly-baked bread invading your personal space after having a lump of shit taped under your nose for about a year.

I mean, I got my ass kicked, but it felt like the other guy deserved it. I actually didn't expand at all during the match because I didn't realize you were supposed to; you try that shit on Fastest and you're going to be looking down the noses of about 4,000 hydralisks before you even get a Supply Depot up.

It's a shame that the fabled non-money game only comes along once every thousand years.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 08:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by OxBlood View Post
To me both DS-Zeldas are shit. Phantom Hourglass was just annoying with that fucking temple and uninspired and Spirit Tracks was boring as hell but what can you expect if your main activity is waiting for your stupid train to get where you need to be while you move on linear paths...

My favorite Zelda is and will always be A Link to the past. Still gotta play Majora´s Mask though but I´m afraid that the fuck-ugly graphics will hinder my experience, it´s what happened when I tried playing OoT a few years ago...Many N64 games are among the most ugly pieces of shit I´ve ever seen.
MM looks a little better than Ocarina. Slightly better models and such.
I have a tremendous boner for that game. Second favorite next to LttP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim
I played both the Oracle games around 9/11/01 and they, coupled with not really caring too much, helped me get through those turbulent times!
Spoilers!

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 09:09 PM       
HA!
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Feb 25th, 2011, 12:48 AM       
Just started up Singularity today, and I'm really enjoying it. It's not exactly revolutionary, but the whole time mechanics are pretty fun, and it was pretty cool to see how badly saving one random guy fucks up the timestream.
I might write a weekly review when I beat it, if Mock would care enough to put it up.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2011, 01:49 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
zelda ad
holy shit, that's spooky
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 25th, 2011, 02:56 AM       
I picked up Yahtzee's thing, Adventures in the Galaxy of Fantabulous Wonderment.

I'm liking it better than the Chzo games because it's like being on a really sarcastic (and pretty damn funny) episode of Star Trek. Hoping it's a bit longer than his other games, I beat 5 Days a Stranger and 7 Days a Skeptic in one or two sittings.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Feb 25th, 2011, 08:50 AM       
And what do you know, I bought Majora´s Mask yesterday. It really doesn´t look as shitty as OOT though I don´t know it has something to do with the WiiWare-Version. Played for about 2 hours and so far I´m enjoying it. I really like the darker tone of the game...even though that grinning moon makes me think of Soul Eater all the time...
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2011, 02:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
I picked up Yahtzee's thing, Adventures in the Galaxy of Fantabulous Wonderment.

I'm liking it better than the Chzo games because it's like being on a really sarcastic (and pretty damn funny) episode of Star Trek. Hoping it's a bit longer than his other games, I beat 5 Days a Stranger and 7 Days a Skeptic in one or two sittings.
yeah it was kind of like space quest but with minor RPG elements, i dig that game.

edit: I also liked the way he balanced fairness and hilarious deaths with the redshirts, usually you only get to pick one
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 25th, 2011, 11:56 PM       
i just played through 4 heroes of light cuz i thought it was another remake of the first final fantasy. i was wrong but i still liked it ok.
With More Yes Than Ever
DougClayton4231 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 26th, 2011, 01:57 PM       
4 Heroes of Light was pretty good.

I never beat Majora's Mask, should I replay it. I remember it being hard as shit.

Just got Fight Night Champion and I can honestly say that it is the best boxing game ever made...I'm in love lol.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Feb 26th, 2011, 03:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
MM ad
That's pretty crazy man... I think I still have a Nintendo Power or two from around then, I should take a look.
Also, I love Majora's Mask, but I've definitely played OoT more. I didn't own / play Majora's until I got the collectors disc which was a couple years after the gamecube came out.
Majora's seems a lot more character driven at times, and I liked how they changed day to day.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
has a woody
Old Feb 26th, 2011, 11:06 PM       
Plus it's really, REALLY fucked up the more you dig into it. Like the thing with the Deku butler and his son, or Romani freaking the fuck out on the third day if you let her get abducted by the aliens...

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2011, 12:05 AM       
Majora's Mask has a completely fascinating premise, and everything going on in Clock Town for those three days is cool as shit. During replays the most fun I have involves the Clock Town side quests, and I truly feel that the main quest gets in the way for me as far as entertainment goes. I usually can't get past the Zora Bay area on replays because I just end up getting bored.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 27th, 2011, 02:38 AM       
Games I want to play, * means I have never played them:

Deus Ex *
Blood
No one Lives Forever*
Dungeon Keeper 2*
Starship Titanic *
Zork: Grand Inquisitor
Grim Fandango
Rise of the Triad
Populous 3
Final Fantasy 7*
Total Annihilation
Die by the Sword
Planescape: Torment*
Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
Beyond Good and Evil*
Black and White 2*
Commandos 1,2,3
Quake 4
Psychonauts*
has a woody
Old Feb 27th, 2011, 01:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Majora's Mask has a completely fascinating premise, and everything going on in Clock Town for those three days is cool as shit. During replays the most fun I have involves the Clock Town side quests, and I truly feel that the main quest gets in the way for me as far as entertainment goes. I usually can't get past the Zora Bay area on replays because I just end up getting bored.
Aw, I loved the beach area. But I pretty much loved the whole game :X The very last area is probably my absolute favorite though, especially the final dungeon. Really awesome shit right there.

Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 09:05 PM       
I got a gift card and decided to catch-up on some of the games I never played. So I got Dead Space, and Bioshock 1&2.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2011, 03:34 AM       
I´m stuck at Majora´s Mask...I need those stupid Magic Beans and the Nut-Guy won´t sell them to me caus I don´t know how to use them aparently.

I was frustrated on Sunday so I bought Singularity and MOH-Airborne. Both are pretty fun games...in addition, I got Xenogears and Vagrant Story for my PSP which is awesome AND Beyond Good&Evil HD which is cool to of course.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2011, 10:40 AM       
I never made it past the first dragon in vagrant story. I liked it up until that point.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 3rd, 2011, 10:51 AM       
damn the new zelda looks great i want it now but in the mean time i've been kicking ass online on mvc 3 almost got to a 10 straight wins online

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2011, 04:58 PM       
Quote:
I never made it past the first dragon in vagrant story. I liked it up until that point.

that games so fucking fun

the only thing i hate about it is when the one dude dies chumply