Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Archduke Tips is probably a spambot
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 09:52 PM        Growing Up
Hello everyone of the board. You guys have been with me for a long time. Sometimes I just lurk, other times I actually post. I wanted to share with you a major turning point in my life with you.

Everything has moved very quickly for me in the past few months. I graduated college, got my dream job, and moved to my ideal location. I got married and I am buying my first house. I haven't had to struggle to make these things happen, everything just sort of fell into place for me. Don't get me wrong, I had to work hard though. It just seems like the path was set for me and all I had to do was follow it (through difficult and easy times).

At this point, I realize that my age of innocence is ending. My responsibilities are enormous for both my work and personal life. I think that this is what it means to become a man. I have taken the reigns on my life and am solely responsible for whether I end in ruins or achieve riches.

I guess I just want to say thanks for being my internet friends. I feel like I am doing well, and I hope you all are too.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 10:15 PM       
Though I'm a neophyte to the forum, I'd just like to say:
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 6th, 2008, 10:42 PM       
I hope that I ever end up like that and move into a house I'll develop a relationship with my neighbor like Dagwood and Herb and we'll always owe each other twenty bucks or a rake or something.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 13th, 2008, 03:37 PM       
Do you have cool neighbors? I recently got my first house, but my neighbors suck for the most part.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 13th, 2008, 05:28 PM       
I hate it when neighbors leave notes because they're too cowardly to just come and ask you to do something. I got one in RED INK that said they were going to CALL THE POLICE AND THE SPCA if our dogs continued to BARK and BE MERRY in the MIDDLE OF THE DAY. I'm wondering if they wrote similar notes to the 10 other houses that have dogs out in the backyard 24/7 or if they just did it to the ones where the dogs are inside 90% of the day.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2008, 05:40 PM       
I would make sure that you are well within the law concerning the SCPA. Like do you need a kennel license and what not. I have no idea where you live and how many dogs you own and all that.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 13th, 2008, 07:51 PM       
every time that I realize my childhood ended 8 years ago I get really depressed

fuck growing up
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Aug 13th, 2008, 08:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I would make sure that you are well within the law concerning the SCPA. Like do you need a kennel license and what not. I have no idea where you live and how many dogs you own and all that.
Our dogs loaf around under the AC vents in the house all day and I assume they're only barking during the 5 minutes they're outside to hear the hot dish on the neighborhood goings on. Fuck the police!
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 13th, 2008, 09:16 PM       
None of our neighbors like us, then again we live in a neighborhood that's full of Baptist seminary families and missionaries. As long as we keep our grass cut they don't bother with us until Christmas and Easter when we're invited to church. But even that's stopped now thankfully.
The neighborhood kids think our house is "spooky" because we had dead bats hanging out of our attic vents outside. Keeps 'em off my damn yard.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 10:53 AM       
Dead bats huh? Where can i get some?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 11:23 AM       
I've been the same bitter, sarcastic person since the eighth grade and I don't think I'm going to change any time soon.
¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Aug 14th, 2008, 03:00 PM       
I've got a job a house a girl a dog. Yet I get even more brutally immature everyday.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2008, 09:15 PM       
I have some maturity I'm willing to barter for either the dog or the girl.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2008, 02:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
every time that I realize my childhood ended 8 years ago I get really depressed

fuck growing up
uh i'm 24 and my childhood still hasn't ended

maybe you're doing it wrong
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 16th, 2008, 10:37 AM       
I don't wanna grow up.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Aug 16th, 2008, 11:30 AM       
I think I'm an adult now. I go shopping for curtains on weekends, I have live non-smokable plants and my fridge rarely contains more alcohol than food. :/
autistic licence
sloth is probably a spambot
Old Aug 18th, 2008, 05:55 PM       
growing up is like herpes, its always there but the lucky few never exhibit any symptoms at all
Sapper Whacker
JJ_Maniac is probably a spambot
Old Aug 23rd, 2008, 08:48 AM       
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.