Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2011, 01:23 PM       
WOMNEN ARE JERKS, THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE TO LEARN MY TWO FAVORITE SEX POSITIONS:

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2011, 01:27 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2011, 01:30 PM       
The man with no beard
CaptainPasty is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2011, 02:49 PM       
Kinky.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2011, 04:12 PM       
Congratulations on ruining a funny moment.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2011, 06:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
i guess so. Man if there's anything ive learned its that letting other people get away with treating you like shit isnt worth it and it wont make them love you anymore ;/

in fact i think women love you the more you treat them like shit.

Im thinking of posting this email but its kinda long and embarassing and i guess its kinda dumb to do it maybe that's why she thought it was harassment cause its long
Post it, we need some story to have closure after the whole cliffhanger George fiasco
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2011, 06:37 PM       
That's amazing Milhouse.

Kahl, clear out your pm box. I tried to defriend her but low and behold she had already defriended me. What a bitch.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old May 5th, 2011, 07:50 PM       
Fuck women, that's something I'd like to do right now.

khaljorn don't let this shit get you down bro. That chick was just too thick, she never even realized she was dating the coolest I-mocker around.

Last edited by King Hadas : May 5th, 2011 at 08:24 PM.
The man with no beard
Old May 6th, 2011, 07:59 AM       
Thanks Tadao I try my best. And with that, you can all stick it up your collective arse.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 6th, 2011, 11:27 AM       
Must be a woman.
The man with no beard
Old May 6th, 2011, 11:35 AM       
Sorry, I meant to say "beast". I fry my beast... Collective arse.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2011, 02:26 PM       
milhouse that made me laugh so hard. At first i thought it was a penis knocking her out

Quote:
That chick was just too thick
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 15th, 2011, 01:10 AM       
Just to throw it out there. I shaved my legs the other day and I have to give credit to women in general for shaving their legs. It s a serious pain in the ass.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old May 15th, 2011, 02:27 AM       
If you miss ANY hairs, by God they are going to let you know, through intolerable amounts of itchiness.
SKATASTIC
Old May 15th, 2011, 02:35 AM       
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 15th, 2011, 02:43 AM       
lol

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
Old May 15th, 2011, 02:47 AM       
Dose are my real gams. Just a bad angle cuz I'm diesal too.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old May 15th, 2011, 12:55 PM       
10k, your legs make for quite the believable tranny!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 15th, 2011, 01:16 PM       
He's lucky because he doesn't wear high heels, so he doesn't have varicose veins. I wanna lick those chops.
SKATASTIC
Old May 15th, 2011, 02:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
10k, your legs make for quite the believable tranny!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
He's lucky because he doesn't wear high heels, so he doesn't have varicose veins. I wanna lick those chops.

....actually.

edit: Also, thank you MLE.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old May 15th, 2011, 05:27 PM       
You should get black leather lacing for the side instead of that gold cord. [/critique]
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 15th, 2011, 05:29 PM       
Also, he should pad his ass.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old May 15th, 2011, 05:37 PM       
He doesn't have to if he wears the right top.
SKATASTIC
Old May 15th, 2011, 06:17 PM       
I think my ass needs less padding. It just looks flat in that. I'll try black string instead. The dress is mainly gold though.