Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

ˇOlé!
xbxDaniel is probably a spambot
Old Jan 15th, 2006, 10:30 PM        Resident Evil Book?
I was looking around game stop and I saw this book with Resident Evil on it. I skimmed through it, but didn't get to stay long and actually see what it was about. So, is it worth buying?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2006, 10:49 PM       
um, no?
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Jan 16th, 2006, 12:12 AM       
I got the RE 2 book, it gives more detail for the game, so it is for RE fans.
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Jan 16th, 2006, 03:52 PM       
Hey guys, I've heard good things about the novelization of the Garfield movie, is it worth the 9.95?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/034...lance&n=283155
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Jan 16th, 2006, 05:50 PM       
Great!!!, May 12, 2004
A Kid's Review
This book really tells the story of the movie and plus,you get a behind the scenes look at the making of the movie.If you have seen pictures of the characters,you can paint a picture in your head because the descriptions are so good.This is a great book to have if you love Garfield.

Banned

Juttin is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 03:54 AM        Re: Resident Evil Book?
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbxMCj
I was looking around game stop and I saw this book with Resident Evil on it. I skimmed through it, but didn't get to stay long and actually see what it was about. So, is it worth buying?
Is it the Umbrella Conspiracy? Or is it City of the Dead?
I got about 1/2 way through Nemesis before the guy I borrowed it from took it back :/
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 06:08 AM       
BOOKS BASED ON VIDEO GAME FRANCHISES OR TV SHOWS GENERALLY TEND TO SUCK INCREDIBLY, YOU JERKS
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 04:29 PM       
I own all of the books, theres 7 now.

Zero Hour
Umbrella Conspiracy
Calibain Cove
City of the Dead
Underworld
Nemesis
Code Veronica.

there not bad. A good read on a plane flight or something.
ˇOlé!
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 08:23 PM       
I didn't know that they someone made books about the games. The book I was checking out was some sort of Encyclopedia of the games. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

carnage is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 08:57 PM       
I have'nt seen a book based on a game that was any good other than the metroid books but even those werent that good because they were pretty short well except for the manga which was japanese so i couldnt read it :/
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 10:11 PM       
Were you talking about Resident Evil: The Archives?

Because I just ordered that. Its an encyclopedia of all main games and both movies :O

Edit:

ˇOlé!
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 10:14 PM       
I don't know the name. I just remember seeing it one day, thought it was kind of interesting, and haven't seen it since. It's not too high of a priority for me, so I don't really know that much about it. I just remember reading the bio on Leon.
Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old Feb 8th, 2006, 09:01 PM       
Mine Just came in the Mail and WOW 304 pages. It covers most if not all enemies from 0,1,2,3,VC as well as the Background for umbrellas founding in 1960. It has assloads of pics, every file from what I can tell even character relations graphs (wich are VERY thorough, right donw to poker buddies)

The price is a bit iffy $20CDN