Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Oct 13th, 2006, 11:40 AM        south park 9/11 episode: hit piece or trojan horse?
I watched the 9/11 episode of south park the other night. I wonder if cartman's view reflect of those shared by trey and matt's, creators of south park? Otherwise why would they advertise "911truth.org" on an activist's tshirt in the show? It's too damn risky to attempt to do a show in order to expose the bush administration's involvement in the 9/11 conspiracy. So was the show written and directed as a deliberate hit piece that acts as a reversal propaganda, trojan horse in a way to get people curious about 9/11?

Decide for yourself, go to www.911truth.org, as advertised in the show.
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Oct 13th, 2006, 11:53 AM       
You're kidding, right? This is a joke.

You must have just been playing a charecter this whole time. Well, done, you got me and several others. Is this the punchline?

Are you now jumping out and yelling "GOTCHA!" ?

Otherwise, you got too close to the edge and have finally fallen over into the deep, dark Abyss of Stupid and there is no turning back.

They did an episode on Scientology. Do you think after viewing it they hold L. Ron Hubbard in high esteem?
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Oct 13th, 2006, 11:59 AM       
I think their message was crystal clear.

For massive conspiracies to take place, the government would need a level of competence and intlligence they CLEARLY don't have.
say what now?
Old Oct 13th, 2006, 12:08 PM       
Yet you believe osama and the 19 hijackers had the capability to pull it off. I think you're looking at it the wrong way. Maybe they DO have the intelligence and the competence to pull it off.

Do me a favor and google "project bojinka", uncovered and foiled by the...(snickers)...philipines security. The earliest indication that arabs were plotting to hijack planes and crash it into buildings, including the world trade center and the cia headquarter, was in 1995 which was dubbed as the Project Bojinka. The DIA have refused to declassify the information pertaining the plot.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 13th, 2006, 12:22 PM       
guys i don't know if you were aware of this but sometimes south park pokes fun of BOTH sides of an argument/issue

just fyi
Mocker
No, you brought it up, you provide evidence about Bojinka.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
oh and they did TWO eps on scientology ;(
Mocker
Old Oct 13th, 2006, 12:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
guys i don't know if you were aware of this but sometimes south park pokes fun of BOTH sides of an argument/issue

just fyi
It poked fun at Bush, but I don't really think they went after the the debunkers. Then again, I haven't seen the very end.
Mocker
Old Oct 13th, 2006, 12:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
oh and they did TWO eps on scientology ;(

Ssssh, that was the Super Adventure Club.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 13th, 2006, 05:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy
Yet you believe osama and the 19 hijackers had the capability to pull it off.
What the hell happens inside of your head? There are two possibilities we're talking about here. One is that Osama and 19 hijackers took over a plane and smashed it into a building.

The other is that the US government created Al Qaeda, made them smash a plane into a building (this first part is optional. If you feel so inclined, replace that line with the idea that there were no planes and that they were all cruise missiles) while simultaneously setting off explosives inside the WTC, and proceeded to make a cover up so large in scope, size, and audacity as to be unheard of in the entire history of mankind.

Of course the hijackers were capable of pulling "it" off. All they had to do was hijack planes. If the government was involved, suddenly the entire situation becomes a thousand times more complicated.
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Oct 13th, 2006, 05:21 PM       
Why snicker at the Philipines Intelligence Agency?
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Oct 13th, 2006, 06:28 PM       
the irish potato famine was all a elaborate coverup so the british could secretly kill off much of the population and enforce the grip they had on much of the country...

but i shall let the evidence speak for itself

CONSIDER THIS:

-POTATOES are NOT native to Ireland, so how may i ask, can the lack of them starve people?

-NO PHOTOGRAPHS exist showing people 'starving' during the famine, COINCEDENCE? I THINK NOT

-the so called 'fungas' that blighted the potatoes develop when the temperature is above 10°C, HOWEVER, the average temperature in Ireland is "about 9 °C", this is also, before global warming, so IT WAS WELL NIPPY (source: google). I BELIEVE THE SUPPOSED BLIGHT IS A HOAX!

-if people could afford to 'immegrate' as the 'official' 'record' 'shows', why couldnt they have just gone to a reasonably priced restaurant?

DEMAND THE TRUTH!! DONT BE A SHEEP!! 1845 NEVA FORGET

Unmedicated genius
Courage the Cowardly Dog is probably a spambot
Old Oct 13th, 2006, 07:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank
I think their message was crystal clear.

For massive conspiracies to take place, the government would need a level of competence and intlligence they CLEARLY don't have.
Amen to that, Do you have a tshirt or bumper sticker that says similar? Cause I want it.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Oct 13th, 2006, 09:38 PM       
He died like a pig.
say what now?
Old Oct 13th, 2006, 09:39 PM       
Does the philippines authorties own super technology satellite intercept stations that has the capablility to capture every telephone conversations, monitor every movement on the internet? Khalid sheikh mohammed was the mastermind of the project bojinka and yet he remained free until 2003. NSA's Echelon must be operated by people suffering from down syndrome for not catching a wind of the 9/11 plot being planned. Intelligence failure! Har har!
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Oct 13th, 2006, 10:00 PM       
BEST CHARACTER EVER.

We're dealing with an artist......
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 03:13 AM       
Geggy, the Phillipines authorities do have super technology satellite intercept stations that can track not only the internet, but other super technologies as well. The truth of the matter is, they've been hiding their own technological superiority for decades.

If you'll look at the official records from the Phillipino Board of Public-Information-Gathering, or the "PB-PIG" for short, you'll see that they were able to to pick up emails containing al Qaeda's plans for Project Bojinka, as well as plans for the lesser known Project Shplort. We all know the details of Bojinka, but Shplort was a plan that you'll never read about in the Manilla Times.

You see, Shplort was a plan by al Qaeda to expose the Phillipines as the controllers of all internet traffic in the world. Little did we know that those naughty IM's from Mark Foley to his pages were actually uncovered and leaked by the PB-PIG in response to a remark Foley made about Phillipino men looking like girls. Had al Qaeda's plan succeeded, the whole world would have known the true power of the PB-PIG.

The evidence is all over the internet. Just use Google. I'd post links myself, but the chain email I got all this info from was missing them. However, I was assured by said email that the evidence was out there, and that it was irrefutable. Now all you have to do is find it for me.

Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 04:45 AM       
"Khaka" lives.
say what now?
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 05:50 AM       
US received 400 warning signs between the foiling of project bojinka and september 11

It's three pages long, read the black bolding to get through faster. Make sure you get the the last page, that's where the comedy gold is. Intelligence failure!!
Mocker
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 08:04 AM       
Quote:
US received 400 warning signs between the foiling of project bojinka and september 11

It's three pages long, read the black bolding to get through faster. Make sure you get the the last page, that's where the comedy gold is. Intelligence failure!!
Why not read the whole thing?

Or would that yet again punch up whatever it is you don't have the balls to come out and say?
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 08:34 AM       
Dude, what Grisly said. The attacks would have been easy peasy compared to the cover up. Conspiracies never take chaos and the human ability to fuck up royally into account.
say what now?
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 09:40 AM       
Blanco...why don't you read the whole thing? I don't understand how anyone could have read the link I gave you and still think the intelligence agencies and defense system were operated by bunch of monkeys. They did such a poor and horrendeous job that I have to wonder if it was meant to fail and it was actually allowed to happen. It would make sense since the bush administration have benefited greatly from the attacks. I'm still skeptical on how the hijackers could have succeeded without their plot being distrupted, it's fucking impossible with what the US knew what was coming. Tenet said the fbi and cia had no way of connecting the dots prior to 9/11 yet they were able to name osama and the 19 hijackers on that same day.

Sorry but no one has convinced me yet.
say what now?
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 09:51 AM       
"The two questions that the congress will not ask, because republicans wont allow it, is why did 9/11 happen on George Bush's watch when he had clear warnings that it was going to happen? Why did they allow it to happen? And secondly, when they had Osama Bin Laden cornered why didnt they get him? Had there been an independent congress, one that could ask questions, these questions would have been asked years ago..." -Patrick Leahy
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 11:01 AM       
Quote:
I don't understand how anyone could have read the link I gave you and still think the intelligence agencies and defense system were operated by bunch of monkeys. They did such a poor and horrendeous job that I have to wonder if it was meant to fail and it was actually allowed to happen.
This is why I think you are a kid, Geggy. Maybe you have never been out of the house much, I dunno. I'd be willing to bet you've not worked in a corporate environment. The government really does have some competent people working for it, just like any large corporation, just in a smaller proportion to the non-productive profit corks that are installed on 80% of the desks in America.

Here's how it works, Geggy: In such an environment, where the vast majority of workers are essentially either non-productive clock-watchers or at most just getting enough done to get by each day, the main source of profit is the sheer size of the organization. The adequate efforts of the small minority of actual producers employed by the organization are largely negated by the back-stabbing and sniping making up the large part of most of their less productive peers' days.

An analogy, if you will: Compare this environment to your own house. Let's say you have a job, Ok? You work your butt off in order to support yourself, and you pour any excess funds you attain into your single greatest passion... your best friend in the whole world... your PC. Your internet connected computer is your raison d'ĂȘtre, and your job is the means to keep it up and running. Meanwhile, next door, there lives a criminal. The criminal has no job, so all he has to do all day is sit and watch you leave the house to go to work and think about how he can break in there and get your stuff. Y'know what? Not only will he soon have it, but soon thereafter your labor of love will be completely destroyed because the criminal doesn't love it and hasn't the money to maintain it as you always did.

That's your large corporate environment in a nutshell. Quality workers make the non-producers look bad, so they and their projects are targeted for destruction. As I said before, a government environment is even worse. Even IF all the people capable of getting things done were to band together in secret to pull off something akin to your great government conspiracy, somewhere, somehow, some dickheaded pencil sharpener would catch wind of it and it would be exposed, the form of destruction applied to negative projects such as conspiracies to take over the world.

As I said before, you should really apply some of your time to what ELSE might really be going on here. You have an uncommon ability to focus, just bad aim.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 11:05 AM       
Geggy did you miss the part where the people who believe the government was responsibile were called retarded? Do you watch South park on a regular basis? Cartman rarely is used to reflect the creater's opinions and feelings. He is a racist asshole character. Didn't you get the joke that the first person Cartman convinced of the conspiracy was Butters? Butters is known to be a very very gullible character that can be convinced of just about everything.

They made many jokes about how hard it would be for any government let alone an incompetant one to pull off the biggest and most elaborate conspiracy of all time. They also mentioned how almost all 9/11 conspiracies can be debunked with actual science. These jokes obviously flew over your head because you believe these facts but the truth behind this episode is that the creaters of south park think you are retarded for believing in what you believe in.