Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 03:05 PM       
She SMILED at you? Shit, dude! Buy a ring!
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 03:21 PM       
Did she also blush and moan "Jake-kun" while looking at you?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 05:28 PM       
DID A GIANT TEAR DROP FORM UPON HER FOREHEAD?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 05:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeOfAllTrades View Post
So she knows I exist, and she smiled at me. If I had more time in the shop I would have talked to her, but I was "cock-blocked" by the fact my Dad was waiting for me in the Cafe.
"DAD! NO! NO! NOOUURRRNGHHHH NO NO NO! WANT! EEEEAUUUUUAAARRRGH DAMN IT! ASS! NO!"

Quote:
Not that I intentionally flame, sometimes I get carried away with the e-napalm here because of who people think I am.
That's a relief, you should be more careful with the blistering linguistic assaults, trigger. Not that you have the intellectual capacity to understand sarcasm or other social cues, having a mental disorder and all

Quote:
Seriously. Meganekko Otaku Girl in Red Tartan Jacket. No joke.
Okay, apparently "nekko" means cat person, which adds a hilarious twist to the fantasy
Fucking Finland
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 05:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
"DAD! NO! NO! NOOUURRRNGHHHH NO NO NO! WANT! EEEEAUUUUUAAARRRGH DAMN IT! ASS! NO!"
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 10:31 PM       
meganekko involves glasses, I know this much.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 11:55 PM       
Hay Jake, just talk to people more, okay? Walk up to them, stick out your hand and say "Hello, my name is Jake! How do you do?" You will be laughed at and embarrassed, but do not give up, because just once it might not be so bad.
Official Punching Bag
JakeOfAllTrades is probably a spambot
Old Sep 27th, 2008, 04:47 AM       
I have decided to stop posting new information about my adventures in love for the time being. By the way, Train Man had more than his fair share of haters teasing him as he was progressing in his path to love.

There's a difference between a playful joke at me and downright hatred. My condition predisposes me to taking things too literally, and it's hard for me to tell when you're just clownin'. I barely managed to come back here to post this message because I was afraid the trolling would destroy my optimistic courage about asking this girl out.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2008, 05:47 PM       
You remind me a lot of this friend I have. He's nervous about relationships, too.

I say kick ass. The worst thing you can do is to not have tried. Trust me, no matter what you may think now. The worst they can do is say no. Rejection sucks, but setting yourself up for failure is inexcusable.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 27th, 2008, 06:10 PM       
Also, smile.
Fucking Finland
Old Sep 27th, 2008, 06:22 PM       
It's always better to regret something you've done, rather than regret something you haven't done
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2008, 06:31 PM       
bullcrap
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2008, 06:42 PM       
seriously.

i'll never get the blood out of my clown suit.
Official Punching Bag
Old Sep 28th, 2008, 06:55 AM       
So I talked to a few friends I actually know about it, and I've decided as romantic as my Train Man plan was, my love life has never worked out that way. I always get further when I follow the advice of the friends I've trusted for years.

That and I've been a bit moody today. This happens when I'm about to ask out a girl, wondering whether she will reject me or accept me. I've gotten a girl's phone number before and I believe it can happen again. The trouble is the self esteem.

It's not that I don't value the advice you've given me. You've helped me toughen up a lot and think about how to approach this girl. But what happens after that? I think that's something I'll have to learn to do without the help of a forum group.

So I'm logging out for a couple of days and if anything good happens maybe you'll hear about it. I won't tell you the girl's name or where she lives, or anything like that. That's just basic privacy. Densha Otoko's love interest was dubbed "Hermes" because he got Hermes teacups from her. Let's call this girl I'm trying to woo "Yomiko" because she looks a lot like Yomiko Readman from Read or Die, only with a different jacket and slightly shorter hair.

So I'm logging out, maybe you'll see me commenting on articles every now and then, but I don't think I'm ready to come back to the forums unless something interesting happens for you to hear about.

If the worst case scenario happens, rejection, you'll probably make fun of me for being such a naive romantic. I've been rejected before, and each time it gets particularly harder to talk to anybody about it every time it happens because I think people don't like hearing about people's failures, only successes in love.

I think I have another condition, the human one. As I get older talking to girls will become easier, and it will be easier to take criticism. But don't expect me to tell you if I got owned by this girl straight away. It will take time for me to confess that. At the same time I probably won't tell you whether I succeed either, I'm a busy man and have lots of things to do.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 28th, 2008, 11:08 AM       
Good luck. I mean that.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 28th, 2008, 11:50 AM       
Jake, I hope it goes well for you, but try and just have fun. She doesn't have to be the one, no matter how romantic that would be.

Quote:
"Yomiko" ... looks a lot like Yomiko Readman from Read or Die, only with a different jacket and slightly shorter hair.
If she changed her hair & jacket would you be able to spot her again?

Quote:
As I get older talking to girls will become easier, and it will be easier to take criticism.
Haha! No, it doesn't.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2008, 11:56 AM       
This is like watching another Pub Lover being created.
neojester12 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 28th, 2008, 08:54 PM       
Sam...?

Wha-What.
Hold On.

What's going on?
WHAT THE FUCK, MAN?
Yukiko is probably a spambot
Old Sep 29th, 2008, 01:33 AM       
You tell them Jake! Show them that you don't need them! I will continue to read your blog and cheer you on!!
Official Punching Bag
Old Sep 30th, 2008, 02:41 AM       
Ok, so I talked to my knowledgable friends about what to talk about with her, and I found out that Hot Gimmick is not yaoi, saving me some embarrassment. She's a girl otaku, but not a fujoshi.

Past few days have been driving me crazy. I barely know what is what when it comes to what this girl looks like anymore, she's like a blend of a number of things I remember about her that breaks apart like a dream image.

I really shouldn't have come back here knowing Tadao was going to insult my mother, because I need his help too. Help me by not provoking me right now, because I'm really anxious about what's going to happen next and whether it will get further than "Hi there".

I'm not even convinced I want to tell you anything more if it goes wrong, because you'll just hammer me down when I'm at my weakest point, when I get rejected by a girl it's another knock to my self esteem, and I don't need you guys mocking me when I've tried my best.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2008, 02:45 AM       
All I want is an apology.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Sep 30th, 2008, 05:01 AM       
Quote:
I'm not even convinced I want to tell you anything more if it goes wrong, because you'll just hammer me down when I'm at my weakest point, when I get rejected by a girl it's another knock to my self esteem, and I don't need you guys mocking me when I've tried my best.
Maybe we're just breaking you down so we can build you back up in our own image.
The Unicorn
Old Sep 30th, 2008, 10:32 AM       
LIKE THE WORLD TRADE CENTER :neva4get
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 30th, 2008, 10:02 PM       
Quote:
Help me by not provoking me right now, because I'm really anxious about what's going to happen next and whether it will get further than "Hi there".
Someone PLEASE buy this guy a $10 hooker.
You may already be there.
Official Punching Bag
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 08:35 PM       
By the way guys, I talked to her and it turned out great. Otaku girl is now my girlfriend. Fo' shizz. Sorry I took so long to reply, I guess I had a lot to deal with at the time. My new girlfriend is lovely and turns out her uncle works in manga in Japan, which is why she has otaku tendencies.