Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bod is probably a spambot
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 06:59 PM       
Well played, I'm now going to have to think about my retort, which, when it does come will be bloody good. I'm saving this space to edit it in later.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 07:16 PM       
I have a problem with that too.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 07:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bod View Post
Well played, I'm now going to have to think about my retort, which, when it does come will be bloody good. I'm saving this space to edit it in later.
So I'm quoting it.
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 07:21 PM       
I don't have a problem with that.
The space is still saved.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 07:25 PM       
But if you put something in there now, I might not see it, and that could create all kinds of problems.
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 07:33 PM       
Then you'll no longer have just 99 problems. THEN you'll have to change the thread title to 'I got 99 problems plus a few more now just because I started this thread. Even if I delete it now the problems won't go away, why couldn't I foresee this happening?' I don't think you can have that amount of text in a thread title.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 07:37 PM       
No because having 99 problems is one of my problems, therefore if it went to 100 problems it would remove 1 of the problems leaving me with 99 problems again.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 07:43 PM       
There, happy now?
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 07:45 PM       
Having 99 problems could be one of the 99 problems. Thus you would still only be lumbered with 99. Until I decide to add to them with an as yet unspecified figure. It's the not knowing that's the problem, so now you do have 100. Except now that you have 100 problems, you're problem of 99 is now removed, making it only 99 problems left. So now you are rid of the problem of having 100 problems and it's a vicious circle. This vicious circle is another problem. So is it 99, 100 or 101 problems?

Potentially I have already added 2 problems to your 99.

Last edited by Bod : Apr 2nd, 2009 at 07:47 PM. Reason: typo had to be fixed or the post coulda been senseless
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 07:47 PM       
No being stuck in a vicious circle is problem #52. I already had that problem before you came along.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 07:55 PM       
I also haven't had a drink in 4 days, but when I buy a bottle tonight, I'm only replacing one problem with another.
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 07:58 PM       
Being stuck in a (that is any) vicious circle may well be problem 52, but this particular circle is altogether quite new and is deffo a three figure problem. And you casually neglected to mention that not knowing of how many more problems I will bring to the table is a big problem in itself. Sweeping it under the rug can also end up causing more problems.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 08:01 PM       
Oh, I am not contesting that you couldn't add to my problems. I'm just saying that you haven't yet. Chewing my nails till they bleed is one of them, do I add a number every time I do it?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 08:57 PM       
Do you still have your appendix? Because I foresee another problem.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 09:07 PM       
I do! But getting it taken out would provide me with drugs.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 09:18 PM       
uh-huh. Well, little bits of fingernail loooooooove to rupture appendices. They lodge there when you bite and swallow them. So that's either a problem or not a problem depending on how badly you want drugs.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 09:20 PM       
whoa really i'm probably in for a problem or two myself then
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 09:21 PM       
Sounds like a job for mythbusters!
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 09:26 PM       
Some people believe it's an old wives' tale, but it's what the doctors where I went to school told us, and I've heard it from a few practicing physicians too. It makes sense...fingernail shards wouldn't be easily digested and would be a good shape to get hung up somewhere.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 09:28 PM       
I don't think I ever swallow them, I like to pick my teeth with the bigger pieces though.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 12:51 PM       
You know, I always thought that I was weird for doing that but now I feel a bit more assured knowing that someone else enjoys cramming bits of their nails in between their teeth.
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 01:33 PM       
I can't believe that I don't even amount to the sum of at least ONE problem.
I feel worthless.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 01:42 PM       
You fall into the category of women who aren't having sex with me.
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 01:48 PM       
A very big problem I'll not doubt!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 01:55 PM       
Doubt not you shant!