Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

FS is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 11:18 AM        Hannibal
I only recently saw this movie for the first time, and I have to say I was pretty disappointed. The gore was creative, but there was so little intrigue or plot complication. It was mostly moving from one bloody murder to the next.

And "evolving" Clarice's character like they did (in my opinion, she was about a thousand times more confident in this one, not an ounce of her insecurities from Silence of the Lambs) didn't seem a smart move since they changed actresses. Then again, that might be in the book, which I never read.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 01:30 PM       
I liked the overall look of the film and some of the characters, but yeah, it needed Jodie Foster badly.

"CORDELL!!!"
Royal Tenenbaum is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 04:41 PM       
I hated that movie. Silence of the Lambs was great, but this was a stinky pile of shit. Proves Ridley Scott isn't always good... but didn't Legend and GI Jane already do that?

sMG1 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2003, 01:26 AM       
Hannibal was okay at best. It had some cool parts (like the gun who was hung, and his intestines fell to the ground), and some weak parts. Being in the Silence of the Lambs series-it sucked. On its own, it would've been good, but with Silence, it can't compare.
Daphne is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2003, 04:49 PM       
god, it was possibly one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I should have posted it in that 'worst movie' thread, but I tried to forget it existed.
It was an insult to Silence of the Lambs to call that film a sequel, and Jodie Foster was smart not too sign on.

The only good scene (in my opinion) was when he ate Ray Liotta's noodle. But it's been over played.

I will say that Gary Oldman was fantastic as usual, and his make-up was incredible. He almost makes me want to remember more of that movie.

Now, Red Dragon was a good movie.