Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 08:15 PM       
Oh man, that's lame.

I see people cutting steep hills with weed whackers. I'd just let it grow!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 08:17 PM       
I used to, but the cop neighbor liked to call housing police on me. I would let it grow until I got the notice. Get fucked up and cut it down. It'd get so out of control that no mower would stand a chance.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 08:18 PM       
I decided a long time ago that if I ever had a property with a steep hill, I'd tether a goat to it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 08:20 PM       
If you live in a place like that, there is usually someone nearby who will rent you their goat.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 08:22 PM       
No. I want my own goat. And her name will be Sweet Potato.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 08:23 PM       
What ever floats your goat ^_^
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 08:24 PM       
http://askaurinal.com/2009/07/24/nic...ead-of-lotion/ (NSFW possibly?)
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 09:59 PM       
The text for a course I'm re-taking changed. The new book is 80 dollars.

I'm pirating it instead.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 10:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
I actually gave a little kid, who was maybe 6 or 7 years old at best, a full box of spaghetti one year because I ran out of candy. His eyes lit up and he went running back to him mom waving the box like it was the greatest treat in the entire world. Easily one of my favorite Halloween memories.
Why do I get the feeling this kid thought he got a full box of candy sticks.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 11:05 PM       
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 11:28 PM       
on with the starch
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 11:35 PM       
Tony Starch
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 08:20 AM       
I saw boxes of Boo Berry and Frankenberry yesterday at the grocery store and got all excited. Got a box of each ($1.99).

Then the bitch packaged them with lightbulbs

I'm all oogy about that. I keep picturing microscopic glass shards in my food. The cereal might as well be ruined.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 09:05 AM       
Man, what is it with americans being unable to pack their own groceries?
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 09:41 AM       
A lot of grocery stores have baggers as well as cashiers at each checkout.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 09:50 AM       
I love those self checkout things. Except when the bagging area has a weight sensor in it. That pisses me off.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 10:10 AM       
Yeah, being a cashier for a long time makes you really judgemental of others' bagging techniques.

So you get to the house before you realize that the bloody ground beef was packaged with the produce or something. In the case of Wal Mart, you get each item in its own individual bag.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 10:16 AM       
walmart with meat and dairy seems very foreign to me. I mean our's has a dry groceries section but I'm not sure if I'd be buying my steaks from them.
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 10:20 AM       
At those prices how could you not?!
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 10:27 AM       
Usually I try to bag my own stuff because I'm so damn particular (you know, not wanting ant poison in with my bread, not wanting lightbulbs in with food), but sometimes the bagger is too quick for me. In stores where the baggers are working for tips, bagging your own stuff never happens...they'd sooner grab the groceries out of your hands and do it rather than give up that dollar.

In this case, the cashier had one of those turnaround bag stations and was just throwing stuff in as it came up on the belt. I'd put the household cleaners and lightbulbs well away from the groceries as a hint, but she didn't give a rat's ass and just packaged the first of the household stuff with the last of the food.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 10:37 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
I love those self checkout things. Except when the bagging area has a weight sensor in it. That pisses me off.
OH I HATE THAT TO NO END. That's why I only go through them if I have a small number of items.
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 10:42 AM       
PLEASE PLACE ITEM IN BAGGING SECTION! PLEASE PLACE ITEM IN BAGGING SECTION! PLEASE PLACE ITEM IN BAGGING SECTION! PLEASE PLACE ITEM IN BAGGING SECTION! PLEASE PLACE ITEM IN BAGGING SECTION! PLEASE PLACE ITEM IN BAGGING SECTION! PLEASE PLACE ITEM IN BAGGING SECTION! PLEASE PLACE ITEM IN BAGGING SECTION!

Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 10:43 AM       
THERE ISNT ROOM IN YOUR BAGGING SECTION FOR ALL MY SHIT. SHUT THE HELL UP.
teacup of sunshine
I always have something light that doesn't register, and it tells me to please bag it over and over and over again. And the person in charge of the self-checkouts is bullshitting with someone and never comes over when you try to get his attention.

:/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Usually I try to bag my own stuff because I'm so damn particular (you know, not wanting ant poison in with my bread, not wanting lightbulbs in with food), but sometimes the bagger is too quick for me. In stores where the baggers are working for tips, bagging your own stuff never happens...they'd sooner grab the groceries out of your hands and do it rather than give up that dollar.
Tip him to get lost.