Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 2nd, 2007, 11:16 PM        Why GADZOOKS Needs to Shut the Fuck Up: An Internet Grievance Essay by Guitar Woman
Hey, buddy, how ya doing? Fantastic, I hope! So, let's get right down to buisness: this is NOT an invitation for you to come in here and insult me, this is a serious post about you, and how you need to shut up, or at least tone your hatred down a few notches. I'd request that Chojin lock this thread to prevent it from turning into another pissing contest between the two of us and any other people who see fit to take a verbal shit in a thread of mine, but he's currently MIA so I'm just going to post this and do my best to resist whatever temptations arise hereafter. Ok? Ok.

Main point: YOU ARE KILLING THIS FORUM. As the esteemed Mr. Yockey has stated in his semi-effective letter to you and your friends in the negative additudes and change thread, the fact that you are trying to keep everyone but yourself and your internet best friends out of this forum is limiting any development it might be able to go through, and creating a bad image of it for people who want to register and have an enjoyable time here. To them, we look like a horrible elitist flameboard, rather than a humorous community that caters to a wide variety of people.

As proof of this, I offer a summary of a conversation I had with Atari Dragon before he decided to join here and show his true colors.

Basically, he stated that he was uneasy about joining a flame board like I-Mockery. I told him that I-Mock was not at all what he thought it was, a claim he answered with several threads where to my SHOCK AND ASTONISHMENT you and your cronies were ganging up on single forum members, without half a piece of decent justification and seemingly just because they had annoyed you slightly in the distant past. Now, I'm not trying to say that Atari Dragon isn't retarded and that I'm sorry he was banned three times, but I what I am saying is that to the outside population, this looks like a horrible and completely not fun place to hang out. Guess who is promoting that image? You are, you silly! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, before you all pop in here and claim that he's a retard and that his opinion counts for shit, I have encountered volumes of other people who feel the exact same way about things, and were far better endowed in the mental department than our screamo-loving friend.

So yes, if you could refrain from doing crap like this in the future, or just take everyone you like hanging out with here and invite them back to the No Virgins Allowed forums and not make our community look like a pool of vomit anymore, that'd be great. Or, as an alternitive, you could just join Maddox Mania (or the other two Maddox forums, they're all basically the same place), where people like you are allowed to run rampant without consequence!

Love,

Guitar Woman
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 2nd, 2007, 11:20 PM       
Also, if none of the above solutions suit your fancy, you could just try posting normally.

This means not starting an EPIC PLAYGROUND BUKKAKE every time the mood strikes you, in case you're wondering.
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 12:14 AM       
Guitar Woman! I appreciate your bleeding heart of a post you have made. I haven't had time to read it as I was busy doing something else for 5 hours. I read the words KILLING THE FORUMS which seems very interesting (!) and will be back with a formal reply. I know you said you don't want me to but THIS IS AMERICA and you are going to have to live with it.

This might be a good place to explain to you why I think you are a terrible poster instead of trying to explain to you in your banal clusterfucks of threads!

This will be an exciting adventure! One that the internet has never seen before!

MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 12:16 AM       
A non Mock Wars forum might be helpful.

This could work. Ban Loveline and begin the "OK Poster Pissoff Corral."

Let's load our pistolas up and riddle the mutherfuckers.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 12:23 AM       
Like I said before, we need a Gadzooks and Guitar Woman Pissypants Forum.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 12:25 AM       
I will allow this thread as the final pissing and moaning match in the case of Rev. Guitar N. A. Woman VS Gadsmandias Z. Ooks.

I will say that so far Guitar Woman raises valid concerns - some of which I share - and I await the position of the defense before we begin the cross-examination process.

Neither of you are to discuss this case outside of the thread!
dipshed
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 12:52 AM       
I'm sorry GUITARWOMAN, I will not play along with this act of fanfiction with you! I will respond to you complaints soon but I am not going act like I am some trial lawyer from some Nintendo DS game. I suggest you HOLD BACK on using those Pheonix Wright screencaps because Chojin already did that bit with success in a ZeldasBiggestFan thread.

Honestly, I know the suspense is killing you. Please try to be patient as I tend to things that are important in my life.

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 01:06 AM       
I realized that screenshots would be overkill, yes.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 01:15 AM       
I mean, like, captioning screenshots in my posts. But just because this is a SERIOUS DEBATE full of SERIOUS SERIOUSNESS doesn't mean I can't conjure up a LAWYER IMAGE for myself.

Have fun trying to win a case with your go-kart, fag.
MY DAD
kon is probably a spambot
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 01:52 AM       
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 02:18 AM       
Yes, thank you kon for yet another valuable contribution to our forums.
Forum Virgin

LONDONE is probably a spambot
Old Sep 5th, 2007, 09:41 PM        haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
Yes, thank you kon for yet another valuable contribution to our forums.
hahaha
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 03:17 AM       
I like how Gadzooks makes fun of me for half a thread about how I said "I don't care," then comes in here and makes not one, but two above-average size posts that state more or less the same thing.

YOUR I.Q. IS 112. YOU ARE SUPER BRILLIANT!
dipshed
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 03:35 AM       
I would like to inform the viewers of this thread that the following is really boring as that's how Guitar Woman wants it in his thread and I feel it's only right I keep it that way. Just scroll down to the pictures I made and you will get the gist of what I'm saying.

So I printed out Guitar Woman's post, put on my favorite billy joel album, and read it on my bedroom floor. It was such a long thread, something I'm not accustomed to when it comes to your threads recently!

I'm baffled! How can you, of all people, say that I'm the one ruining these forums? Are you the best representative to complain about me?

LET'S GET IT OUT OF THE WAY NOW BECAUSE THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE WHO AREN'T IN ON THE JOKE: Guitar Woman first posted here as a female. In doing so, he/she got a lot less flack for posting like an idiot. It was later revealed that Guitar Woman was actually Father Spaz, one of the biggest clods every to grace this forum. Guitar Woman said something along the lines of "I'm only sorry that I got caught." This alone creeped alot of people out and people posted less!

Guitar Woman then took an internet vacation to only come back embrace his former stupidity. Now, if anyone calls him a woman he can go "HE HE HE GUYS " because the person is not IN THE KNOW about every lame detail of one poster's life! If anything I would call that is what is alienating new posters and not me trying to take down a thread where you wanted to instigate an unfunny forum war. It's in the forum rules not to do that you, you tool.

Now something you may NOT know Guitar Woman is that I discussed my issues with this board in a Private Message to Chojin like adults. Unlike you, I don't go CHECK IT OUT I TALKED WITH THE MODERATOR every time I do. I know you consider him your Hero on Myspace (thank you Sam for pointing that out!). You seem to think that Chojin and yourself are in an internet version of She's All That and he's doing his best to reform you into the Queen of the Prom. It's not really as Epic or as interesting as you might think.

It comes off and stupid and pointless bragging which you do all the live long day on the forums. "I got this game", "I beat this game!", "I got my driver's liscense!", "I met this girl in a mental hospitulll", and "I'm a lesbian!" are one of countless times you bragged about meaningless shit on this forums without elaborating or telling us why this should be of anyone's interest but your own. That's alot of arrogance for someone who hasn't tackled calculus yet! Then, when people call you on it (and trust me you dullard, it's not just me) you flip into a fag frenzy and tell them they are either:

A) A homosexual
B) A homosexual who wants to suck another forum members dick
C) On their period
D) Imitate then in ALL CAPS as if their points aren't validated at all.
E) Say "I see your point" then double post and basically go "NOT HAHAHAHAHA"

This is what I called General Teenage Bullshit, and since you have posted here it has been a Sisyphus like stuggle for you to overcome that! In case you can't understand this, here's a political cartoon!

I already went into detail with this before with Zeldasbiggestfan, but the fact is that I will admit you do it not to the extremes of that beast, but it's still general teenage bullshit and we heard it ad nauseum at these forums from other morons! Atari Dragon is not wanted by anyone here not so much because he's your buddy but because in the few times he posted her he did GENERAL TEENAGE BULLSHIT and was banned promptly for it. If you are saying my post were detracting an idiot from gaying up this place then everyone should THANK ME. And really the fact that you use "outside world" is fucking ridiculous. What outside world do you represent other then that Moblin idiot Teddy?

I am not trying to ruin these forums. I would not post here making jokes all the time if I didn't think that a good amount of people enjoyed me posting here. HOW DO I KNOW? I guess it's because I get PM's sometime of people telling me to "come back" after I stop posting for awhile or when they link me to threads on these forums to add my little thing that I do so well. I got pleanty of other forums with people that like me if I was a forum menace here that I could waste my time on. The question is, considering that a good amount of your posts are fanning the flames of the flack you get here, why do you waste your time here?

Which reminds me of this one time I was in an I-MOCKERY SUPERCHAT and someone invited Guitar Woman who got teased by more then a few people. His rebuttle was that Willie (executionner) confined to him (or her I don't remember) that he thinks we are all fags and is not really our friend. I was really wowed by this as I never heard such a bullshit response since elementary school. Get a Livejournal, Guitar Woman so that the people who want to hear every detail of your boring life can do it on their own free will. You sau you want to "stop being a fag" but I don't think this is possible in your current state of childhood.

Summary: You are a repulsive person who thinks everything he does is important. You will NEVER live your legacy down of being a bridgetroll who masquaraded himself as a woman so he could be accepted. The great thing about the internet is that there are millions of forum on the internet that you can play-pretend there. Maybe you should consider that. Ask your mom for 10 bucks for a Something Awful account, you'll be surprised how similar you are to them.

and this is reposted from a stupid thread that I thought was fair game because Glowbelly took the gauntlet on it. Sorry! Please go ahead an annihilate those post! We all make mistakes!

Quote:
One could only wonder what it would be like if your keyboard broke (peace.jpg) and you had to use a "IT-TALKS-IT-TYPES" kind of program to convey your great insights to the worldwildweb!

WHY I THINK IT GO SOMETHING A LITTLE LIKE THIS: http://novirginsallowed.com/fyb/HEYGUYS.mp3

dipshed
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 03:58 AM       
Glad you can stay up Guitar Woman to read my post. There are alot of grammatical errors that I must warn you about. I was in a hurry so I can go to bed. I want to actually enjoy my Labor Day off! Have fun though and try not to take things to seriously

But you know maybe my opinion is wrong! It is an opinion after all. I just seem to think I know a little more about this board and the people who post here then you seem to think you do.

I think it would be fair to ask the other forum members who they want more of in a poster: people kind of like you and Atari Dragon OR people like me. If I'm wrong then I'll go jump in a lake and not bother the forums with my silly jokes. I could use that time at work to play VNES games or read sports blogs! SPORTS!

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 04:32 AM       
Oh wow, you actually gave a tin fuck about posting in this thread! Sure, you didn't fully read my post, but I've perused yours several times and have come up with the following rebuttals!

NUMERO UNO:
Quote:
I'm baffled! How can you, of all people, say that I'm the one ruining these forums? Are you the best representative to complain about me?
I say you are ruining these forums because you are being a horrible jerk to anyone who happens by and doesn't have an avatar depicting THEIR DAD or a registration date earlier than 2003. I realize that I don't fall under either of these catagories, and I am deeply sorry for ruining your magnificantly hilarious and no doubt life-defining forum experience.

NI-CHAN:
Quote:
Guitar Woman then took an internet vacation to only come back embrace his former stupidity. Now, if anyone calls him a woman he can go "HE HE HE GUYS " because the person is not IN THE KNOW about every lame detail of one poster's life!
Yeah, me and a few people who don't consider me the worst thing since AIDS thought it would make a sort of funny inside joke. For two seconds. I'm pretty sure the only one who refers to me as "she" these days is Chojin. Don't ask me why, we aren't erotic gay lovers who share every secret of our entire lives, contrary to what you would have the internet believe!

NUMBAH THREE, HEAH:
Quote:
Now something you may NOT know Guitar Woman is that I discussed my issues with this board in a Private Message to Chojin like adults. Unlike you, I don't go CHECK IT OUT I TALKED WITH THE MODERATOR every time I do. I know you consider him your Hero on Myspace (thank you Sam for pointing that out!). You seem to think that Chojin and yourself are in an internet version of She's All That and he's doing his best to reform you into the Queen of the Prom. It's not really as Epic or as interesting as you might think.
I don't think it's epic, or interesting at all. Except when we engage in a chat that I find humorous. He is a humorous guy, and I like to share said humor with this forum! And yes, as you so state, he IS one of my Myspace Heroes. Why? Because he is largely responsible for me not being THIS any longer. And because he is funny. Funnier than you, if you can believe it!

FOUR? THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS!
Quote:
It comes off and stupid and pointless bragging which you do all the live long day on the forums. "I got this game", "I beat this game!", "I got my driver's liscense!", "I met this girl in a mental hospitulll", and "I'm a lesbian!" are one of countless times you bragged about meaningless shit on this forums without elaborating or telling us why this should be of anyone's interest but your own. That's alot of arrogance for someone who hasn't tackled calculus yet! Then, when people call you on it (and trust me you dullard, it's not just me) you flip into a fag frenzy and tell them they are either:

A) A homosexual
B) A homosexual who wants to suck another forum members dick
C) On their period
D) Imitate then in ALL CAPS as if their points aren't validated at all.
E) Say "I see your point" then double post and basically go "NOT HAHAHAHAHA"
Where to start! It seems that your elitist mindset is coming into play here, since I usually only post shit like this in the Chatroom thread (WHICH IS SUCH A SACRED AND HOLY PIECE OF INTERNET, GOD ALMIGHTY FORBID ANYONE POST THINGS NOT BIG ENOUGH TO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IN THERE, RIGHT?), or an appropriate thread on an appropriate forum (Such at the intruiging WHAT WAS THE LAST GAME YOU BEAT!?). Secondly! I respond the way I do because you people call me out on it in threads that have nothing to do with anything you are mad at me for. Examples? My lame friend's myspace page! Fuck, I wasn't even the one who posted in it, and you come in, guns a'blazin, acting like I'm the worst person in the world! Not only that, you fail to bring up the actual issue that's bugging you. If you're PO'ed at me for something, tell me what it is. If you do it nicely or make your presentation hilarious enough, I'll probably seek to reprimand my behavior. My goal in life is to get better!

Seeing as your final like 7 paragraphs are just MEAN THINGS and one ludicrous statement stemming from not reading where I said something along the lines of "Nearly every decent person I've tried to get into I-Mock so far has been turned off by you and your affiliates being unneccesary douchebags to people," I'm going to end this particular post in a short while.

But first, I'd like to point out that you are not as funny as you have led yourself to believe. You do have moments, I will give you that, and a number of threads you make have merit and are great ideas (See the Music Forum, everyone!). However, this doesn't excuse the fact that the other 70 or so percent of the time you are a boring jerk who sits around making boring posts and in each and every one of them does his best to lash out at anyone he finds unenjoyable, which is basically most of this forum. And that, my good fellow, is what turns people off. I've yet to see someone refuse to post here because there is a former digital transvestite who has since shed his desire to have a vagina and now comes here to enjoy himself with pleasant conversation, which some of you seem to have a problem with. I've concluded that anyone who won't post on this forum for that reason is probably a lot like you, and not worth having here anyway, as this would just escalate our little situation to a FEVER PITCH.

I hope I've given you something to think about!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 04:33 AM       
Quote:
and this is reposted from a stupid thread that I thought was fair game because Glowbelly took the gauntlet on it. Sorry! Please go ahead an annihilate those post! We all make mistakes!
oh gadzooks, you are a card!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 04:50 AM       
Also: I know you love to use this as an internet warefare tactic, but I think getting all your homies to come into this thread and back you up so you look like a big boy is sort of cheating.

HEY GUYS, WITH THE HELP OF LIKE 7 FRIENDS I WAS ABLE TO BEAT A SINGLE PERSON IN AN INTERNET ARGUMENT! AM I COOL YET?

Seriously, if you don't think you can handle my statements without getting a bunch of buddies to hold me down and gang fuck me, consider this my invitation to do exactly what my original post suggested and shut the fuck up. We are going into this naked and vunerable, with only our wits to arm us and naught but one surefire winner in the end. No outside help!
dipshed
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 06:16 AM       
Man, I wasn't as tired as I thought!

I'm sorry I'm not going to read your rebuttle. It looks boring and doesn't have any pictures! I'm sure it had a lot of points expressed by the act of acts of sodomy and lechery. Which is typical with a deviant like you! But I did read the final lines.

Quote:
I hope I've given you something to think about!
No, you didn't! Was that your goal? I thought it was some veiled attempt to get me banned or something. I am not going to take any advice from a fourteen year old creep.

Quote:
Seriously, if you don't think you can handle my statements without getting a bunch of buddies to hold me down and gang fuck me, consider this my invitation to do exactly what my original post suggested and shut the fuck up. We are going into this naked and vunerable, with only our wits to arm us and naught but one surefire winner in the end. No outside help!
Sorry I don't consider this "internet warfare" or other embarassing fantasy bullshit you attach yourself to. I am not telling people to ATTACK ATTACK and have romanesque orgies like in your fanfiction I-Mockery and the Pickle of Truth. They are posting on their own accord. I apologize again for people liking me!

You are just a terrible monster with a skateboard puking everwhere you go. It's a damn shame.

was never good
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 12:56 PM       
What is it that you guys want out of this? As far as I can tell, GW wants Gadzooks to stop harassing her, and Gadzooks wants GW to be banned.

I myself would also like Gadzooks & co. to stop harassing GW and other singular forum members in multiple threads on the forum. Likewise, I'd like GW to stop responding to the harassment, as it just makes for more posts that I have to delete. One or two threads of 'JESUS GW YOU SUCK' and 'SHUT UP GZ I DO NOT' would have been fine, but it's getting to the point where I have to delete it whenever it starts up again.

• In the first post, GW asserts that Gadzooks is guilty of behavior that - when taken at face value by new members - would cause them to get the wrong impression of the forums. I agree with that.
  • In the reply, Gadzooks goes into depth on why he thinks GW sucks, but it really isn't relevant to what we're talking about here.

I personally don't think less of anyone for pretending to be a girl on the internet, and I thought it was pretty funny how people were CRUSHED AND HEARTBROKEN after the terrible truth was revealed (which, by the way, is why I still call GW a she), but that's really neither here nor there. Again, there is no good reason for hounding someone over and over again - if you have a problem, tell an admin. It makes the rest of us look like belligerent idiots and makes anyone other than belligerent idiots not want to join our forums. SONIC SEZ. If you want to make a case for getting GW banned, do it the same way you did your post about ZBF - talk about WHY we should ban GW, not HOW you think she sucks. I do appreciate the pictures, but it makes it seem more like grandstanding than actually trying to convey a point.
  • GW's rebuttal, she talks about how she used to suck but doesn't suck nearly as bad anymore. Evidence is supplied! She makes valid rebuttals to your statements, and...
  • GZ's reply, he says that he didn't bother to read any of that and is wholly uninterested in solving this problem outside of admin intervention, and had already basically said in the last post 'if y'all don't like it, I'm gonna go play with the other kids.' This really proves to me who is the problem here - GW is willing to work with you, you don't want to talk about it, and fuck all y'all who don't agree. Well, okay, then.

In conclusion - Gadzooks, please stop harassing Guitar Woman. There must be something else you can talk about here. I agree with your assertion that you're a funny guy, and would like you to keep posting here without dragging the forums down into dick fights. However, if you can't do that, I'll have to intervene as an admin and not a moderator.
dipshed
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 02:15 PM       
I'll admit it. I did not answer any of Guitar Woman's inquiries about me because I did not take them seriously. I come to these boards to have a laugh and not to be talked down to by kids. So, I used this thread to tell Guitar Woman why I think HE is annoying so I would never have to go through it again. I can't stand his writing so reading that made me want to hurl ferociously. When he then put on the ATTORNEY GETUP I thought this was going to turn into a minstrel show of awful. I refuse to belive that Guitar Woman didn't have OBJECTION.gif waiting in the wings, sorry. I figure his intentions were to annoy me in a point so that I will leave.

If guitar woman thinks I am making fun of him too much. He can PM and ask me nicely (and not like a chode here). I know he probably thought I would use it as a tool to embarass him, but that is not my motives. I just want the bullshit to stop that he and zeldasbiggestfan have been doing for the past couple months of this forum. I tried to reason with Zeldasbiggestfan (and his fatter day saint, Juttin) on many occasions but only got in return was "fuck you, faggot, faggot fuck you" and then some PMs about his new character or whatever.

You are right! I should of just made another post like I did with ZBF. I apologized for posting my joke in that one thread of his which seemed to pull him into a shit spiral that caused this thread. My reply was something along to that vein but wasn't as good because I didn't feel like doing extensive research that late at night. I should of posted more examples.

I discussed with you with you what my intentions were in those PMs I made to you last week. I am not trying ruin these forums and I find it offensive when someone says I and only I am. I'm not saying you did, Chojin, but that seems to be the case with Guitar Woman. I still think that "forum war" with DGemu was a terrible idea and I think that incident is what is making me a loose cannon lately.

I am willing to come to a compromise not for the sake of him, but for this board. I was actually going to post my proposal earlier but I forgot.

If Guitar Woman complies to the following:

- Cut down on the teenage bullshit that I explained in exhausting detail in my main reply in this post.
- Doesn't post in my threads to be a wet blanket. For example the "dogs suck" remark in Our Dog Red's Sudden Passing or the "I REMEMBER WHEN WILLIE LEFT, HARDY HAR HAR" remarks in my sincere In Memory of Willie Mobbs thread. He has to know now that I fucking hate it. Whether he means to be an annoying prick or not I feel it's better he do his best not to try to rile me up. This conflict is a two way street.

In return I will:

- No longer make jokes about Guitar Woman and ignore him the same way I ignore Seven Force, Goat Cheese, or Arrow X.
- From now on take Chojin's suggestion on making threads here next time I have a problem with some cunt and why they are annoying me and other people. I am no MILITARY GENERAL of some elitist posting army, but I do talk to a good number of forums members outside this forum. Most of my complaints are shared with those people.

Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 04:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by GADZOOKS View Post
- No longer make jokes about Guitar Woman and ignore him the same way I ignore Seven Force, Goat Cheese, or Arrow X.
Sorry to burst in, but I caught the edit. So what, did you rethink it and realize I'm not that bad, or did you decide that I'm no longer ignorable? Just figuring out where I stand.

dipshed
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 04:47 PM       
I was thinking in a certain string of posts that I accidently associated with you. I double checked and fixed the error. Sorry!

was never good
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 04:01 PM       
IT SOUNDS LIKE WE HAVE AN AGREEMENT GUITAR WOMAN DO YOU AGREE
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 05:19 PM       
So, even when he's trying to resolve the situation, Gadzooks here does his best to make it apparent that he hates the fuck out of me and doesn't respect any opinions I have, no matter what logic might be behind them. However! He has promoted a fair compromise, and I will cut down on being a prick to him if he does the same for me!

GOOD JOB, GUYS.

Also, I'm deeply grieved at our loss of Willie now that I realize he's probably not coming back like the last few times he left, I'm sorry if I offended anyone.
Closed Thread