Old Nov 20th, 2008, 02:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
Oh shit.
I'm an asspie guys.....

Tell me more, tell me more

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 10:05 AM       
I seem to have some of the symptoms.
But who among you is not aroused by rape?
Come on, I can't be the ONLY one.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 02:29 PM       
BAHMO JUST POSTED!
BAHMO POST HERE!
WE NEED YOUR INSIGHT!
AM I AN ASSPIE BECAUSE I LIKE RAPE?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 02:33 PM       
Shhhh! Be careful or we might all get into trouble!
Egg
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 02:33 PM       
But since I might be one it's ok for me to ask right?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 02:40 PM       
Right, after all you do have a tendency towards right-brained thinking, and that's half the diagnosis right there
Egg
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 02:42 PM       
Does it still count if I can't tell my right from my left half the time?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 02:44 PM       
Absolutely, it's not like Aspergers Syndrome is a socially and mentally crippling variant of autism or anything, right
Egg
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 03:01 PM       
I can see you reading this thread Bahmo......
Bahmo is probably a spambot
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 03:02 PM       
You damn right I am, foo, and you get yo asses slammed, now!
Egg
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 03:03 PM       
I like rape
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 03:03 PM       
Yeeeees?
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 03:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I will see to it that Tadao is banned post haste

One small step towards making the internet a safer place for crybaby fags
I haven't "whined" about a damn thing, you fucker, and now you call me a fag, too? Are you aware how many possibly real homosexual posters you're dissing in the process? That's utterly out of line. I'm behaving; you people are the bad ones. You seem to not only have an utter contempt for people of a different mentla condition, but a preoccupation with dwelling upon that contempt. I, meanwhile, have not even spoken about having a mental condition until Tadao brought it up. So no, I am hardly falling back on my disorder to gain sympathy, but it's pretty clear who's less hateful here.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 03:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahmo View Post
You damn right I am, foo, and you get yo asses slammed, now!
The great thing about Asspies is that they are funny when they are serious and sad when they think they are funny. It's a win win. I also love watching jokes fly over their head. An Asspie on a mock site..... God truly does love us here. :Asspieemoticonneeded
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 03:11 PM       
Oh shit, Milhouse just got crushed
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 03:11 PM       
TADAO YOU GET IN ON THAT TADAO HATE THREAD RIGHT NOW, WE GOTTA RUMBLE
Egg
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 03:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahmo View Post
I haven't "whined" about a damn thing, you fucker, and now you call me a fag, too? Are you aware how many possibly real homosexual posters you're dissing in the process. That's utterly out of line. I'm behaving; you people are the bad ones.
As a partially homosexual poster on this forum, I am not offended.
Fag.
I LIKE RAPE
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 03:16 PM       
You people are jerks. I loved this site until I saw the forums. What a bunch of hateful scum.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 03:17 PM       
EMO FAG
Egg
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 03:18 PM       
There's a good reason people don't come to the forums.
Can't take the heat, don't defend yourself with that asspie nonsense.
Egg
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 03:19 PM       
Fag.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 03:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
TADAO YOU GET IN ON THAT TADAO HATE THREAD RIGHT NOW, WE GOTTA RUMBLE
I think it is an avatar thread now. But you can still vote to ban me if you can find it!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 03:20 PM       
Egg
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 03:25 PM       
There is no pity here.
No one can hear you scream at i-mockery.
Or maybe they just don't care.
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 03:29 PM       
Humanity has degenerated then. Pity for underdogs is what separates humans from the nature-red-in-tooth-and-claw. Setting up a refuge for monstrous tendencies to thrive is a bad idea.
Closed Thread